Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu (15608 Views)

Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe / #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! / Abuja Court Reaffirms Emenike As Abia APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by nedekid: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2022
DMerciful:
He did not deny it! In order words, he is doing damage control
Rufai will support Atiku codedly, just as tambuwal did.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Blaze14k: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Our incoming presido

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by OfficialP: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2022
BVAS will happen to all. Of you who think you can dictate to the people who to vote.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by TheFacelessMan: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2022
fuke:

Your head correct well well.

See what is happening in Rwanda.

Were la fi nwo were.

When I did indepth research on Kagame, was shocked at how brutal his past was.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Birikiti: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2022
This man.... You know ball!!!!

TheFacelessMan:
grin

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran from PDP primaries.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Only blind people talk like you. Is Lagos development a negative news for you? Is Anambra development good news to you? The choice is yours!!!
that's the only thing you people say "Lagos" as if Lagos wasn't the capital for more than 55 years. All the developments by past and present governors are now attributed to Tinubu. What rubbish. How you people are proudly supporting a man who has shown all manners of cognitive and physical decline is extremely pathetic
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by zudozz: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2022
Kaduna pigeon. Speaks from both sides of his mouth!
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2022
jkpbestseries:
No northerner will leave Atiku for Tinubu
ur obidense wish
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Gozac: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran from PDP primaries.
But Tinubu is old and sick and almost losing his cognitive ability, he will lead Nigeria by proxy thru his wife and Seyi and other cabals
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Gozac: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2022
Hussein035:

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos vote BAT but if you want Nigeria to be like Anambra vote the unremorseful liar
Whats spectacular about Lagos
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Tooreda: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

I actually don't understand how you got much "likes" for this post. It says a lot about how Nigerians have totally lost it.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by NuruDiddy: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2022
ghiloman28:
Bad News for zombidient grin. If you mentally okay you can’t the be thinking LP will win 2023 election except you living on illusion.Not like you can’t support whoever you believed in but saying Hull city will beat Manchester city in FA final is pure illusion. Coz I don’t get. The election is solely between APC and PDP.

Asiwaju omo olodo ide will win this election convincingly and ATIKU will congratulate BAT on 29th Feb.

By October 2023 you all supporters of wateva party will be proud to be a Nigerian coz BAT is fully prepared to lead this nation to prosperity.

Person wey go soon kpuf
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by NuruDiddy: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Ayo25:
You want Obi supporters to go back to bed ni abi which one be all this neck pressing news on front page this morning grin

Neck pressing ni.
We no wan person wey go piiii for him Agbado during UN general assembly
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by jelel6: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Actually, I've started seeing things from your perspective.

I actually hoped Buhari would be different but I think he had his shortcomings. After eight years, I think Buhari couldn't enforce or follow through whatever plans he had. He seem to lack will in some areas, or don't just have the decisiveness and astuteness to direct people to enforce his will.

Atiku and Tinubu, on the other hand, are stubborn, strong-willed, decisive, and can be ruthless, by nature and by design.

They don't seem like the type of men who would dribbled by people around them, unless they allow it. And that's the biggest difference with Buhari, who's not a politician. If they are convinced about a matter, they'll move heaven and earth to achieve it. We just have to hope those matters will benefit the masses.

I'll look forward to the years ahead after either of them is sworn in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2022
before nko....

he wan support obi or what....??
apc people would bash am tire....

who wan suffer....
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by tyinfinity: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2022
I saw two OSU Zombidients being rushed to the hospital .Pandora peter (bitter) obisilly has laboured in vain
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by phemmyflexxy(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2022
jkpbestseries:
No northerner will leave Atiku for Tinubu
Like seriously?
Are you that daft
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by MuslimMuslim: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Say one thing with Hausa, say another with English
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by TheFacelessMan: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tooreda:

I actually don't understand how you got much "likes" for this post. It says a lot about how Nigerians have totally lost it.

I can give you the "LIKES" if it will give you cash to escape poverty.

My posts are ONLY meant for people with triple digit IQ not for those with microscopic IQs. So don't feel bad.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by TheFacelessMan: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gozac:

But Tinubu is old and sick and almost losing his cognitive ability, he will lead Nigeria by proxy thru his wife and Seyi and other cabals

The major concern is his health. Otherwise the other aspirants aren't comparable at all.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by IRIEBOY(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
OGwales:

I grew in Kaduna, that is no part I haven't been to... Hausa/ Fulani are canvassing for Tinubu, the governor is canvassing for Tinubu also. After from the Igbo, the most of the non indigens are rooted for jagaban, both Christian and Muslim.

So rest biko
haha keep lieing to yourself.. the person you quote is right, I go remind you this on election Day.. last last na Tinubu go dey find 25% from Kaduna .
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by IRIEBOY(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
zudozz:
Kaduna pigeon. Speaks from both sides of his mouth!
same El rufai na Atiku boy.. Atiku brought him to politics

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by IRIEBOY(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gozac:

Whats spectacular about Lagos
no mind. Nice question
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by IRIEBOY(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
HomoSapiien:

You lots said more than this before the primaries.
it was obvious they were rooting for it to be zoned to South west . Primaries no be national elections..
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by ghiloman28(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
I will remind you
NuruDiddy:

Person wey go soon kpuf
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Atlantis585: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
ghiloman28:
Bad News for zombidient grin. If you mentally okay you can’t the be thinking LP will win 2023 election except you living on illusion.Not like you can’t support whoever you believed in but saying Hull city will beat Manchester city in FA final is pure illusion. Coz I don’t get. The election is solely between APC and PDP.

Asiwaju omo olodo ide will win this election convincingly and ATIKU will congratulate BAT on 29th Feb.

By October 2023 you all supporters of wateva party will be proud to be a Nigerian coz BAT is fully prepared to lead this nation to prosperity.

Okay…

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Tooreda: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

I can give you the "LIKES" if it will give you cash to escape poverty.

My posts are ONLY meant for people with triple digit IQ not for those with microscopic IQs. So don't feel bad.

Ever senseless. Cry me a river
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by TheFacelessMan: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tooreda:

Tooreda to his useless homosexual father
Ever senseless. Cry me a river
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by yungcheda(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
El rufai that advised tinubu to give up on this his presidential race due to his bad health?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly / Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army / Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.