Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu (15614 Views)

Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe / #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! / Abuja Court Reaffirms Emenike As Abia APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Oga, na only one vote you get!

You no fit vote massively

GoooodHardDick:

I'm not your Father who doesn't have a voter's card bro, My voter's card is staring at me right now waiting for Feb 25th so I can use it and vote massively for peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Gerrard59(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2022
Kwankwaso would step down for Tinubu few weeks to the election. So, why do Peter Obi's supporters believe he can win the election?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by HomoSapiien: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
These northerners are really Smart, by the time they're done with Tinubu and his Urchins, their eyes go clear! They keep deceiving and hyping Tinubu knowing fully well he is going nowhere!

You lots said more than this before the primaries.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Gerrard59(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.... keep counting on northern votes. You urchins will never learn. You'll be thoroughly disgraced in the north. Let me remind you of how much Jonathan did for them, and all the support they claimed they'll give to him, same thing (and worse) will happen to Tinubu

Jonathan was a Chritsian who the north saw as an Igbo man. He was from a minority ethnic group and the belief was should he win a second term, he would totally disregard the north. Jonathan's time was when the Igbos came close to power, and historic appointments were made, all of whom were Igbos. Northerns don't like Igbos and vice-versa. Tinubu supported Buhari in 2015 and has supported him ever since. Heck, he even went ahead to choose a Muslim as his vice to make them happy. Also, he is a Muslim, and it is expected that after he is done, a northerner takes over. Jonathan defeated Buhari in 2011 because Tinubu gave him his support from the South West at the last minute. Now, the same Tinubu is contesting under the ruling party.

From this little analysis, who do you think has the greater chance of winning northern votes (the highest nationwide)?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Misterone: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2022
jkpbestseries:
No northerner will leave Atiku for Tinubu
and no Yoruba man will leave Tinubu for Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Early morning cry for zombiediots

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Procarpenter: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2022
Naija politics is not for children jagaban dey everywhere respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by FashionCookie(f): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.
You can say that again...
If them like make them insult am from now till tomorrow, na where the man dey go he dey look.
One thing I like about him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by JAGS001(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shinedu, Amaka, Shuckudi

Oya come and wail ooo

thank you for informing our blothers from Apghaneastan states to come and chop morning food Jah bless grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Moh247: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2022
JAGS001:
thank you for informing our blothers from Apghaneastan states to come and chop morning food Jah bless grin

Nairaland just dey serve them back to back

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Igbek76: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2022
ghiloman28:
Bad News for zombidient grin. If you mentally okay you can’t the be thinking LP will win 2023 election except you living on illusion.Not like you can’t support whoever you believed in but saying Hull city will beat Manchester city in FA final is pure illusion. Coz I don’t get. The election is solely between APC and PDP.

Asiwaju omo olodo ide will win this election convincingly and ATIKU will congratulate BAT on 29th Feb.

By October 2023 you all supporters of wateva party will be proud to be a Nigeria coz BAT is fully prepared.

My brother, i dont know the kind of fish brains Obi supporters carried that made then think he will win. These are the kind of people doing MMM oooh. Very politically illiterate people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by oyeb15: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2022
If a politician continue reaffirming his support for you on media, watch your back.

El-Rufai can never be pro Tinubu. Moreover he's not even in Tinubu plans.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by frontlinePM(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2022
If God love who you hate, your own don spoil be that o

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Polchiz(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2022
PassingShot:

So says the man/seer who knows people's mind.

Zombidients have no brain.

Northeners are generally more trustworthy than the southerners.
That is how GEJ was deceived by Northern governors. They promised him heaven and earth but on election day, the result surprised everyone.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran from PDP primaries.
This is the 'faceless' truth! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Polchiz(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2022
simongonner:
I work with an NGO and have been to almost every part of Kaduna .. am Obidient but I can tell you most Hausa/Fulani here are rooting for Atiku . While the Christian dominated areas are Obidient including alot of Yoruba Christians here..
Don't mind them.
They have lived all their life in South West yet they arrogantly claim to know better than those on the ground.
Maybe, they believe the election can be rigged in their favour.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Jack500: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
These northerners are really Smart, by the time they're done with Tinubu and his Urchins, their eyes go clear! They keep deceiving and hyping Tinubu knowing fully well he is going nowhere!

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

They are deceiving till he get the presidential ticket with a landslide win, your brain will start working in February

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Who will stop you from wailing? I will increase your wailing volume because Tinubu is winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by jcross19: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Hussein035:

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos vote BAT but if you want Nigeria to be like Anambra vote the unremorseful liar
ahahahahahahahaahahahahah which Lagos are you talking about.. Is like you are from desert in sokoto...Lagos that has been economy hub even before tinubu began to think of politics..
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2022
jkpbestseries:

Lol!!! Even Atiku knows he is fighting against a lion. Tinubu has been in politics longer than Atiku and he knows the north even better than Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Only wicked people are rooting for Tinubu to be President.
This man ticks all negative indices but they're still trying to package him to lead this country.

Only blind people talk like you. Is Lagos development a negative news for you? Is Anambra development good news to you? The choice is yours!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I'm not your Father who doesn't have a voter's card bro, My voter's card is staring at me right now waiting for Feb 25th so I can use it and vote massively for peter Obi
Nawa o. One person voting 'massively'. No be JuJu be dat?

Obi supporters are truly ..............…. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Okay.
Lol

Peter Obi is all about Poor People, He wants to come Nd deliver the Poor Masses. Lol. The way He delivered them from poverty in Anambra by multiplying their poverty rate by over 300 percent while jagaban was raising lagos IGR by over 500 percent. Obi does not know politics and He Should ot be mentioned in the same sentences with Tinubu.
Obi doesn't know that Only Rich Men Had The right to exercise franchise from way back untill the struggle for suffrage. Rich People Deserve Good governance just as Poor People deserve Governance. Tinubu is on the side of the Rich and the Poor while Peter Obi is all about the Poor people.

If Peter Obi contests again in 2027 he will loose, If he has the guts to contest again 2031 he will still Loose.
Iranu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Shemadex(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

this is what u ppl said when they goin for primary

Igbo no dey shame una no no politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Mccullum: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Jagaban, Tinubu, HE IS THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA,

VICTORY ASSURED OF IN 2023 ..

THIS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF HIS HATERS.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by deeva2: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2022
jkpbestseries:

But you think South westerner will leave Tinubu for Obi..

Tinubu is your next president..
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran from PDP primaries.

Na your family need rugged crook to usher you guys into an era of heroine use
Foolish fool cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by creamper: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2022
Thats my man the cleaver governor in the north cool
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Polchiz(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2022
HomoSapiien:

You lots said more than this before the primaries.
Primary is not general elections.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Tinubu is going no where abi? We know Obi is going somewhere, at least he can become the President and Commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Biafra
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by TheFacelessMan: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

EmmyDJourno to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Na your family need rugged crook to usher you guys into an era of heroine use
Foolish fool cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by fuke(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Your head correct well well.

See what is happening in Rwanda.

Were la fi nwo were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki / 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.