Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

"I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears (7436 Views)

Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments / I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears by SenatePresdo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

If you no be Olosho or Yahoo boy abroad

Be rest assured you must work for every cent you earn, pay tax and pay bills like your life depends on it (actually your life depends on it during winter and when hungry)

*If you be waiter, you must stand for atleast 8 hours attending to customers and you must have manners

*IF you be security guard, you must stand on your feet and patrol for 10 hours straight (if you think standing is easy try it for just 3 hours straight)

*If you be cleaner, get ready to use your hands to clean public toilet with gloves and pick horrible items stuffed in the drainage for atleast 6 hours daily

*If you be caregiver, you must change Adult shitty diapers or that of an Imbecilic child, and monitor them all day, feeding and cleaning them

Why are you like this na?

Stop scaring Japa crew abeg grin grin
Re: "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears by Moh247: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Why are you like this na?

Stop scaring Japa crew abeg grin grin

One aspiring Japarian don abuse me tire sef... LoL

And I didn't even include Waste picker, garbage truck boy, train maintainance worker and construction
Re: "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears by kingthreat(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Enjoy your japa
Re: "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears by GboyegaD(m): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

If you no be Olosho or Yahoo boy abroad

Be rest assured you must work for every cent you earn, pay tax and pay bills like your life depends on it (actually your life depends on it during winter and when hungry)

*If you be waiter, you must stand for atleast 8 hours attending to customers and you must have manners

*IF you be security guard, you must stand on your feet and patrol for 10 hours straight (if you think standing is easy try it for just 3 hours straight)

*If you be cleaner, get ready to use your hands to clean public toilet with gloves and pick horrible items stuffed in the drainage for atleast 6 hours daily

*If you be caregiver, you must change Adult shitty diapers or that of an Imbecilic child, and monitor them all day, feeding and cleaning them

Is this any different from how those jobs are done in Nigeria?
Re: "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears by slimanyd: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2022
GboyegaD:

Is this any different from how those jobs are done in Nigeria?

I tire o .
Re: "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
muyico:
No rest of mind! Scary of deportation! Sad mood if deny ur rite! But ya father land u go whr u likes and desired. No 1 to challenge u yr citenship

no let
Bandit and Unknown Gunmen see am o
Re: "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
If you work and earn a decent living, you won't suffer but because no chance to do hookup, she don dey cry say suffering. You want to compare life abroad to Naija where you won't even get a job to do? Even if you get, they'll be paying you 30k. Is that what you want?

You see work, you're crying. For what? I don't understand. You just want to sit and be receiving salary?

Me I just got back now under the blazing hot sun after standing for hours to address and teach a large number of pupils. Salary never even begin dey enter, bills don pile up, I no enter toilet go cry. No one to run to. Na to endure till next week. Come back home now. Abi nau.

No room for nonsense there. So face your life and be serious about it. E no easy anywhere.

May God bless you for this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Fake Life,these Photos Will Make You Hate Ladies / Did you marry a virgin? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.