Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? (925 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Kemistri4(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Hi guys,

Pls, students on NL, do you do any side work to supplement your income?

If yes, what?

Pls share let's get tips from each other

PS: Non-students are also free to contribute
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by okunwaye(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2022
Play bet

But

Sapa why cry

Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Kemistri4(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2022
okunwaye:
Play bet

But

Sapa why cry

Does anybody really make money from betting grin grin

I mean like, steady income?
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by okunwaye(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Kemistri4:

Does anybody really make money from betting grin grin

I mean like, steady income?
I don't play bet on luck, i play to earn a guaranteed daily profit. wink

Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Boogyman557: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Kemistri4(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2022
okunwaye:

Boss, teach me na... cool
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by okunwaye(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Kemistri4:

Boss, teach me na... cool
Cormarde I can never expose my secret cheesy

Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Chris2863(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2022
okunwaye:

keep whyning yourself
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by phorget(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2022
okunwaye:

You get secret?
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Zonefree(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Female students open legs as a side hustle.

1 Like

Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Neduzze5(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2022
My younger brother writes articles and makes anywhere between 100k to 250k monthly.
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by okunwaye(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2022
Chris2863:
keep whyning yourself
Yes o but my aza go still dey receive daily credit alert. cheesy
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Kemistri4(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Neduzze5:
My younger brother writes articles and makes anywhere between 100k to 250k monthly.

How? Can you guide me a bit?

I need money cry
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by okunwaye(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2022
phorget:

You get secret?
Na my format. tongue
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Illegal1(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2022
okunwaye:
bros....u no get any secret..
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Eddysnart: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Shatapp jorr
okunwaye:

Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by okunwaye(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Illegal1:

bros....u no get any secret..
Ok

Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by okunwaye(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Eddysnart:
Shatapp jorr
Yes sir tongue
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Kemistri4(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Meanwhile, I sell quality bedspreads and duvets for home, hotel or hospital use

WhatsApp: 0.8.0.6.9.0.5.8.4.4.7

1 Share

Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Neduzze5(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Kemistri4:

How? Can you guide me a bit?

I need money cry

Nahhh.... It's pretty stressful guiding him and being his coach. Can't take another person as well. I've a full-time job too.
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Kemistri4(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Neduzze5:

Nahhh.... It's pretty stressful guiding him and being his coach. Can't take another person as well. I've a full-time job too.

Just give me tips on how you do it. I can pick up from there... Abeg
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Thereisstillhop: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Kemistri4:

Just give me tips on how you do it. I can pick up from there... Abeg
I see this comrade getting scammed by his fellow broke ass comrade from one junky polytechnic in a shit hole
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by phorget(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2022
okunwaye:

Na my format. tongue

Remember say no be your money dem wan win, you go win your own and another man go win him own so nothing like secret. If you have a way then show unto others.
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Lipkeys(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2022
phorget:

Remember say no be your money dem wan win, you go win your own and another man go win him own so nothing like secret. If you have a way then show unto others.
If him show am,those useless bookies will block it.. Although ,personally I don't think betting na way o.. It showed me shege in the past.. I no do again...
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Female students do hookup while guys do yahoo and bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by fidiki: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oloshonism
Yahoonism

Anything else nah lie or hobby
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Fireandforget: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
EWhoring ( selling of nudes on Facebook)
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by greatfucker: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bitcoin
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by headbasher96(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
okunwaye:

the money na your father money abi dead broke niggas everywhere
Re: Students, What Do You Do On The Side To Make Money? by Phimzy: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Reading comments

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To The Women Who Wrongly Accused Benjamin Mendy Of Rape / If You Spot These 3 Signs In Your Fiancé, Walk Away Immediately / Friend With Benefits (single Mother)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.