Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Will Happen To The Women Who Wrongly Accused Benjamin Mendy Of Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Happen To The Women Who Wrongly Accused Benjamin Mendy Of Rape (924 Views)

Benjamin Mendy Nudes, Tape Leaked After Four Charges Of Rape / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To The Women Who Wrongly Accused Benjamin Mendy Of Rape by Viridis(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Most of us here know the story of Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy. He was accused of several cases of rape and sexual assault.

But during the trails various evidences surfaced which showed that the women who claimed to have been raped enjoyed the sex with him. Now he has been cleared of nine out of about twelve cases.

My concern is, will these women just go free after all the damages they caused his reputation and career. I mean there I supposed to be a severe punishment for them because they clearly know what rape and assault is yet they accuse a person wrongly

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To The Women Who Wrongly Accused Benjamin Mendy Of Rape by SaintNegro77: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
The lopsided society won't do anything other than apology.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To The Women Who Wrongly Accused Benjamin Mendy Of Rape by rickpat(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
nothing because the women had evidence just that the evidence wasn't strong enough because rape case is a criminal case and must be proven beyond all reasonable doubt in a criminal court.....Mendy can still end up paying damages to the women if charged to a civil court where he is likely be found guilty of assault, traumatic damage caused to the women etc...civil court will only end in payment of fines and NO CONVICTION OR JAIL TERM
Re: What Will Happen To The Women Who Wrongly Accused Benjamin Mendy Of Rape by Viridis(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Now Mendy has been cleared if nothing is done to punish those women I will take them to my village deity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? / Four Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner / Are Cultists The Best Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.