Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? (3378 Views)

James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Eniitankorede: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2022
This is the question on the minds of many people and myself. Even in southeast we never hear of any notable politicians defecting to or supporting Labour Party and Obi. They are treating Obi like a leper. Why is that so? Are they afraid or what? Can anyone explain why Labour Party is being treated like a leper.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Zonefree(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Because we no dey give shishi. Those defecting are political jobbers.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Trust22(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Irritating question from a novice

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by TheboyGhost(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2022
Cause they know Obi can not and will never win....

Everybody knows that aside the internet Obi fans....!!!

Same reason PDP denied him the tickets....

Tinubu will win and will win with good records.

Nigerian politics for you...

But obi would have made a fine president.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Moh247: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2022
Why will anyone want to move backwards?! Leaving mainstream party for a social media party of dregs and lowlife noisemaking dunce

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by PureMe01: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Stale wish from agbado dogs.
Even your APC politicians who started the line are now lying low cos they know Obi is coming grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by TheboyGhost(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2022
PureMe01:

Even your APC politicians who started the line are now lying low cos they know Obi is coming grin

Hahaha look baba, I am not an agbado dog grin

I only stated the obvious...

Peter obi is a better choice even Tinubu knows this.....

But merely looking at the political behavior in Nigeria, one can easily predict the winner....

Tinubu will win not because he is better, I am no fan of the man or will even bother voting on that day....

I am just stating the facts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2022
PureMe01:

Ipob terrorist spotted

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Because it is risky to do so.

Peter Obi may be popular, but the known politicians at state level (know that next year's elections are not only about who is in Aso Rock) are in APC and PDP. Better to stay where you are, than defect.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by BATified2023: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Because we no dey give shishi. Those defecting are political jobbers.
the political class knows the reality when it comes to election

They know the candidate with the best chance,for soludo to come out n make it clear Peter obi can’t win u think say na small thing?

Soludo said d mind of d political class

Since u think it’s all about money

I guess soludo is also collecting 30k?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by copyrites: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2022
Nigerians have defected. 100 million Nigerian Christians have defected individually. Many of those who voted PDP and APC in the previous elections will be voting the Labour Party this year.

What other defection do you want to see? Fake and rented Bishops?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by AntonVince: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:
This is the question on the minds of many people and myself. Even in southeast we never hear of any notable politicians defecting to or supporting Labour Party and Obi. They are treating Obi like a leper. Why is that so? Are they afraid or what? Can anyone explain why Labour Party is being treated like a leper.

Worry more about your future being destroyed by the APC, kid.
Shebi 8 years of your prime and productive life has already been wasted by Buhari.
cheesy grin
Proceed again and vote the pee-pooing age-cheating, drug-dealing and bullion van-deploying looter you promote out of sheer ethnic/religion sentiment and live with the consequences thereafter.

Peter Obi is a self-made Billionaire and has nothing to lose next year.
A 'ngb oromodiye yin lowo iku ni...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by BATified2023: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2022
PureMe01:

I guess soludo is also an Agbado dog?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Mrkumareze(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Hahaha look baba, I am not an agbado dog grin

I only stated the obvious...

Peter obi is a better choice even Tinubu knows this.....

But merely looking at the political behavior in Nigeria, one can easily predict the winner....

Tinubu will win not because he is better, I am no fan of the man or will even bother voting on that day....

I am just stating the facts.

Tinubu can't win this election. Mark this quote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by gidgiddy: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I doubt if know that defection is actually a bad thing
Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by BATified2023: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2022
AntonVince:

Worry more about your future, kid.

Go and vote the pee-pooing age-cheating, drug-dealing and bullion van-deploying looter you promote out of sheer ethnic/religion sentiment and live with the consequences thereafter.

peter obi might b your messiah n that of your family but he’s a nobody here

So as regards your last line u can chose him to lead your family by investing your money in personal business n his daughters account

Someone who can’t point 5 things he did as governor

60 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by ednut1(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2022
If obi wins he will defect back to pdp. And also no mobilization money in labour for them to chop
Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by BATified2023: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2022
Mrkumareze:

u people said more than this before d primary

This is a typical example

58 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Asgard73: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Labour no get settings aside internet noise and social media

No serious politcians will try his luck under a nobody .. not even in Obi country home .. is not possible..

OBi is not Buhari that has cult followers .. even before internet ..

OBi is not Atiku .. that has made connect all around Nigeria

Neither is he Tinubu that has made humans .. and put persons

OBi is a mere online politcal noise .. that will wash away after 2023

None will waste their fortune on him .. no one .. even Jesus Christ .. won’t stake in Obi.

That’s fact

A politicians poster with Obi pictures won’t even sell in Anambra .. talk more other states ..

His fools .. will insult and curse truth.. hope they’re ever ready to curse their parents .. because even their parents knows and understands that OBi remains and internet noise ..

Allocating states to Obi and useless permutation no Dey give votes .. as long as the noise remain online and limited to his IPOB bingos .. across Nigerian states

Power to the people
North 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by PureMe01: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2022
BATified2023:
I guess soludo is also an Agbado dog?
I hope you don't hate Soludo and revert calling him ipob governor a month from now? grin grin
Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by ganisucks(f): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Simple, President Obi has been told not to accept any open defections for now. The script is for Peter and Labour Party to appear different from the norm; they can't appear as such if they accept people like Fani Kayode at this moment. After the victory of Obi in 2023, you will see millions of politicians who defected now, officially declaring to be members of labour Party. All is politics.
Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by ganisucks(f): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2022
TheboyGhost:

10 outgoing APC governors have secretly defected to LP.

11 incoming APC governors have also secretly defected to LP.

60% of APC and PDP HOR and Senate candidates have also secretly defected to LP
Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Eniitankorede: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2022
gidgiddy:

I doubt if know that defection is actually a bad thing

It can be a good indication of which party is popular and likely to win election.

48 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Hoelujohn: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:
No money to give.
Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by TheboyGhost(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

10 outgoing APC governors have secretly defected to LP.

11 incoming APC governors have also secretly defected to LP.

60% of APC and PDP HOR and Senate candidates have also secretly defected to LP

I don't know of this one shaa....

Let's see how everything plays out though
Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by TheboyGhost(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Let's bet on it
Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Gboom: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Obi supporters are likened to an ugly woman beholding herself in a mirror and said I am too pretty. Who doesn't know that she is deceiving herself.
Most of obi supporters are predominantly Ibos and they are used to making noise

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2022
Gboom:
Obi supporters are likened to an ugly woman beholding herself in a mirror and said I am too pretty. Who doesn't know that she is deceiving herself.
Most of obi supporters are predominantly Ibos and they are used to making noise

I know a lot of Obi supporters, a good number of them are not Igbos.
Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2022
All these agbadorians sef
Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Eniitankorede: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2022
AntonVince:

Worry more about your future being destroyed by the APC, kid.
Shebi 8 years of your prime and productive life has already been wasted by Buhari.
cheesy grin
Proceed again and vote the pee-pooing age-cheating, drug-dealing and bullion van-deploying looter you promote out of sheer ethnic/religion sentiment and live with the consequences thereafter.

Many of you are too arrogant and self conceited. I am old enough to be your grandfather. I was there when Awolowo was campaigning under UPN. Tinubu is not an age cheat. Before you were borne, we were there when Tinubu was a very young governor. Tinubu made his money from working with international companies. Obi made his money from selling drugs because he was from a poor home. Obi is the real age cheat because we saw his class group photograph which was dated and his recent utterances in Rivers state indicate Obi is at least 8 years older than his declared age. Obi falsified his degree and NYSC certificates. Many of these you cannot know because you are fed with lies from media that is allied with Obi. This Obi is a snake under the grass, very crooked and knows how to hide his mess. But some of us are wiser than you and smarter than you.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Gboom: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2022
Kobonaire234:

I know a lot of Obi supporters, a good number of them are not Igbos.
Predominantly

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Defecting To Labour Party? by Mrkindness: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:
thieves recycling themselves from APC to PDP and PDP to APC, labour party and Peter Obi are on a clean slate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We'll Give You Consumer Credit To Build House & EhchomChom —Tinubu Gaffes Badly / Ex- Military Men Have Leadership Qualities Than Civilians. / Terror Blacklist: Us Calls Nigeria’s Bluff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.