Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Seven Year Old Girl Found Dead After Rescue Efforts In Indonesia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seven Year Old Girl Found Dead After Rescue Efforts In Indonesia (214 Views)

Little Girl Found Lost And Drifting At Sea By A Cruise Boat (pics/video) / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Year Old Girl Found Dead After Rescue Efforts In Indonesia by Scotchanalysis: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
By Thav TV

The body of seven-year-old Indonesian girl Ashika Nur Fauziah, also known as Cika, was found by rescue workers after an earthquake killed hundreds in West Java has been found dead, rescuers told AFP on friday.
Ashika Nur Fauziah’s body was found under rubble in the worst-hit district of Cianjur town, the epicentre of the quake that triggered landslides, collapsed roofs, walls and buried victims in mounds of earth on Monday.

“The body was immediately handed over to the family,” 28-year-old rescuer Jeksen Kolibu told AFP. “The family… was very sad.”

“She was playing outside, I was cooking in the kitchen, suddenly the earthquake happened, so fast, only two seconds, my house collapsed,” her mother Imas Masfahitah, 34, told AFP at the scene on Thursday.

https://thavmedia.com/seven-year-old-girl-found-dead-after-rescue-efforts-in-indonesia/

(1) (Reply)

Traverse Into The Royal Kingdom With Raghav Travels / I Need A Direction To... / Hotels In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.