Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls (1363 Views)

Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls by ebubeson: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Do you feel guilty when sleeping with someone's girlfriend or boyfriend or fiance or fiancee, or even spouse, and then their partner calls them while in the act? This thing happens, and some people may show no remorse but pleasure in such act.

If you are sleeping around or doing such, change your ways.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls by clevybrown(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
ebubeson:
Do you feel guilty when sleeping with someone's girlfriend or boyfriend or fiance or fiancee, or even spouse, and then their partner calls them while in the act? This thing happens, and some people may show no remorse but pleasure in such act.

If you are sleeping around or doing such, change your ways.
like an emperor grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls by SPAMBOX7: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
That's same way they feel when they fvcking her and you calls. It goes both ways don't feel too special

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls by headbasher96(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Is there a girl that does not belong to someone

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
clevybrown:
like an emperor grin
So when they are sleeping with your gf or wife? Do you feel like a miserable Emperor or a useless man?
Re: How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls by clevybrown(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

So when they are sleeping with your gf or wife? Do you feel like a miserable Emperor or a useless man?
To what do I care... U speak like u don't have a first hand experience... Hypocrite!!!
Re: How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2022
clevybrown:
To what do I care... U speak like u don't have a first hand experience... Hypocrite!!!
Your head like hypocrisy

Re: How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls by clevybrown(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your head like hypocrisy
That sounds more friendly, I'll let it pass... tongue

(1) (Reply)

Gay Man's Trip To The Village To See Dad (he Hurt Me) / I Am Going Back Too Nigeria Soon / Why Do Ladies Like Keeping In Contact With Their Ex's Despite Being In A Relati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.