Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner (3470 Views)

How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Awkward moments when you are messing up with someone's boyfriend or girlfriend, then a call comes in. You are having affair and the person is on call telling how he or she loves their partner.... I read of someone who said he was having affair with a corper lady. He said he was fornicating, while the corper girl was on phone telling her partner she misses him...
Do you know that sometimes, when you call your partner, they may be naked with someone? Anyway, we have good people too.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
truth is we're everybody's partner..

each time I'm screwing her and her suppose bf calls, i cum instanta grin don't know why cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by ThiagoKid(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lol, a gal I had a fling with cheated on me with my fren. shocked
But then, she never knew my nigggarr told me...i gave my guy the go-ahead.
She thought she was playing me, not knowing she was "doing" her self.

Trust us, we really dealt with her--smooching-wise. wink

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by Gabflex: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Una dey try ooo.
Women will be sharing Pkekus to random preeq.
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
It was only smooching/cuddling, I didn't get down with any of the two.

The very close one was with my hostel mate then. She really liked me but couldn't end things with her then boyfriend. We both stayed at boys' quarters. For the lady, having sex was always a thug of war as I got disturbed by her noise/cry, too. It was not too long she got disvirgined & it was still painful accomodating gbolas. There was a night she wouldn't let me go to my room, held me so tight & the romance began in bed. The moment she held the hard stick between my legs, she got scared & asked what it was. The fear was written all over her face & like a magic, my body calmed down immediately. "Don't let us do this to your boyfriend", I said. I left for my room & always avoided having such moment with her. I got more close to her bf so she can forget about me. When I met my gf, it was hard for her to bear at first. From her reactions, my lady was forced to ask if I had anything emotional with her. Had I known earlier that my Ex's P.A (her hostel mate) was not just a friend, I would have cheated on her with that girl.

In short, don't trust me with your gf. I'm a wounded lion cool

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by illicit(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2021
No
I frown at such
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by Kebbiprince: 7:21am On Apr 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
truth is we're everybody's partner..

each time I'm screwing her and her suppose bf calls, i cum instanta grin don't know why cheesy
Bc you're a 5 sec noddle
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Bc you're a 5 sec noddle
better than dieing during active service tongue

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by paulolee(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2021
thats d sweetest....stolen bread taste sweeter....I have been playing dt bestie role for more than 10 yrs on different girls n that's why i hardly have a girlfriend..
I approach a bea n starts calling her a friend or my crush because they all.say they have a guy n truly all girls have different guys..
so I jus come In as a friend n more careful with d single ones mk dm no start relationship talks..
but as a bestie, i don really do tinz and dts why I pity any guy dt still allow bea keeps bestie..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by bigpicture001: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Two of my naughty guys would take turns on girls they invite. One would b in the next room or sometimes in d wardrobe...

Girls normally like lovemaking in d dark.. So when the guy is having a doggy the face of the girl turned forward.. The next guy come in ND quietly takes over the doggy in the pitch dark room... He does his for some min. And changes back to the main guy who concludes the matter....

None of the five girls they played on ever knows
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by luminouz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
bigpicture001:
Two of my naughty guys would take turns on girls they invite. One would b in the next room or sometimes in d wardrobe...

Girls normally like lovemaking in d dark.. So when the guy is having a doggy the face of the girl turned forward.. The next guy come in ND quietly takes over the doggy in the pitch dark room... He does his for some min. And changes back to the main guy who concludes the matter....

None of the five girls they played on ever knows
This is weird wink
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by IceDune: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
While on the act, her phone kept ringing and each time it rang I would want to pull out but she would beg me not to.
At the end of the session she called the bf and said she left her phone where she was charging it. embarassed
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by thatsleepboy1: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Trust no hoe

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by Leonyluiz(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
yeah... last month. she wasnt even hiding it. she said that was her school boyfriend that we can have our fun
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by LikeAking: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nice stories.
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by BigDan69: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
IceDune:
While on the act, her phone kept ringing and each time it rang I would want to pull out but she would beg me not to.
At the end of the session she called the bf and said she left her phone where she was charging it. embarassed

Same thing my ex did.
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by Ikea81: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
IceDune:

bad guy, i hope we not had the same girl cos this happened in abuja some weeks ago to me her name start with H. lol
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by IRODANOSA(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Loading... Lies and alternative facts. Lol.
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by IceDune: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ikea81:

bad guy, i hope we not had the same girl cos this happened in abuja some weeks ago to me her name start with H. lol

Same Abuja but na V

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by Happyfela(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mumu
SimplyFacts:
It wasonly smooching/cuddling, I didn't get down with any of the two.

The very close one was with my hostel mate then. She really liked me but couldn't end things with her then boyfriend. We both stayed at boys' quarters. For the lady, having sex was always a thug of war as I got disturbed by her noise/cry, too. It was not too long she got disvirgined & it was still painful accomodating gbolas. There was a night she wouldn't let me go to my room, held me so tight & the romance began in bed. The moment she held the hard stick between my legs, she got scared & asked what it was. The fear was written all over her face & like a magic, my body calmed down immediately. "Don't let us do this to your boyfriend", I said. I left for my room & always avoided having such moment with her. I got more close to her bf so she can forget about me. When I met my gf, it was hard for her to bear at first. From her reactions, my lady was forced to ask if I had anything emotional with her. Had I known earlier that my Ex's P.A (her hostel mate) was not just a friend, I would have cheated on her with that girl.

In short, don't trust me with your gf. I'm a wounded lion cool
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
Happyfela:
Mumu

Sadfela, weytin
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by zealousayo(m): 3:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Mehn...
Re: Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner by anthonyuncle(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Couple Having S3X In A Public Swimming Pool- Watch Live Video / What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? / I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.