Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something (1899 Views)

Buba Galadima: How Buhari Fired My Uncle Over Naira Redesign In 1984 / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) / Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Still typing...
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Still typing...
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
undecided
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by PureMe01: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
undecided
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by diogo23: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Things are hard for you and you see help you are complaining, you don't need to consult some people while making a decision that will brighten up your future, some people are not happy
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
diogo23:
Things are hard for you and you see help you are complaining, you don't need to consult some people while making a decision that will brighten up your future, some people are not happy

Things are not hard for me when i was living alone, i just want to ask him and be sure something, on a normal he doesn't help i feel like something's fishy.
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Zonefree(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cypress042:

Things are not hard for me when i was living alone, i just want to ask him and be sure, on a normal he doesn't help i feel like something's fishy.
What do you think he's up to?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Nemesis0147(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
If you help...problem
If you don’t help still problem!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

What do you think he's up to?

He wants to buy our only landed property but he doesn't want to make it obvious to me. I need to know what's going on!
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:
If you help...problem
If you don’t help still problem!!

I'm not being ungrateful, i just want to know why he insisted that my mother should stay with me while he sends money for assistance.
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by jude79(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Look it's your opportunity to become something in life, try to save those money, you'll need it to start something later, don't block your way with archaic beliefs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Zonefree(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cypress042:

He wants to buy our only landed property but he doesn't want to make it obvious to me. I need to know what's going on!
How do you intend stopping him if your claims are true?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Nemesis0147(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cypress042:

I'm not being ungrateful, i just want to know why he insisted that my mother should stay with me while he sends money for assistance.
so you want your mother to go back to the village?
People are trying to take their parents out from the village and give them a beautiful life but you dey try carry your mom come back village and when you are not the one even paying the bills.
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

How do you intend stopping him if your claims are true?

I'd take him and my elder sis to court, they are both playing with my head and it's not funny.
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by ganisucks(f): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
diogo23:
Ask questions and do proper investigation. Even the Bible said you should test every spirit. But if you find out that he wants the land; use your church mind and let it go. Nigerians are at their worst now, they can do anything to get ahead.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Fejoku: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cypress042:

Speak to your older sister and communicate your suspicion with her. Discuss the implication of selling off your family only landed property and hear her own views. If it becomes confirmed that there's a bargain on that property by your uncle, you could either reject it and face the abandonment that may follow or you could agree to the sale but insist on a better price for it. You knowing about the demand on that property will make it easier for you to communicate it to your mum and hear her wishes about it.
So far from your admission, there's yet any bad action from your maternal uncle who has been supporting you and your mum unusually. Don't spoil it by raising any unverified accusations.
Speak to your older sister first about your suspicion.

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by 22o62021: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Go behind their back and secure the land first

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by denko(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Your uncle is helping her sister (your mother) and the only thing that comes to your mind is, he want to sell your property is that woman not your mother aren't you supposed to help your mother. please dont allow your emotion to own you rather own your emotion. I am obedient for a better Nigeria.
Cypress042:

I'd take him and my elder sis to court, they are both playing with my head and it's not funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fejoku:

Speak to your older sister and communicate your suspicion with her. Discuss the implication of selling off your family only landed property and hear her own views. If it becomes confirmed that there's a bargain on that property by your uncle, you could either reject it and face the abandonment that may follow or you could agree to the sale but insist on a better price for it. You knowing about the demand on that property will make it easier for you to communicate it to your mum and hear her wishes about it.
So far from your admission, there's yet any bad action from your maternal uncle who has been supporting you and your mum unusually. Don't spoil it by raising any unverified accusations.
Speak to your older sister first about your suspicion.

Thanks so much i'll do that.
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
denko:
Your uncle is helping her sister (your mother) and the only thing that comes to your mind is, he want to sell your property is that woman not your mother aren't you supposed to help your mother. please dont allow your emotion to own you rather own your emotion. I am obedient for a better Nigeria.

So are you trying to say i shouldn't call him and confirm my claims? undecided
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Zonefree(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cypress042:

How do you fund the court process?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by denko(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Your claims are just your emotional no evidence. or do you have evidence
Cypress042:

So are you trying to say i shouldn't call him and confirm my claims? undecided
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by gtrust: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Better to use that same money to visit the place, show your presence, get documents etc
Most importantly prevent the sale BEFORE it happens.
Otherwise na voicemail.

But what if the assistance is pure and genuine?

Cypress042:

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
gtrust:
Better to use that same money to visit the place, show your presence, get documents etc
Most importantly prevent the sale BEFORE it happens.
Otherwise na voicemail.

But what if the assistance is pure and genuine?

This is the main reason i want to call and speak to him, i just want to know if the help are straight or something's attached to it.
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by gtrust: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please don’t!
Assuming he wants to sell it, will he tell you? No.

Do your due diligence.
If you’re unable then don’t worry, when you grow up God will help you buy better things!
Look after your mum 1st!

Cypress042:

This is the main reason i want to call and speak to him, i just want to know if the help are straight or something's attached to it.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by LadyRosa(f): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cypress042:

Its your sister you ought to call for verification.
Your maternal uncle doesn't have a say.

Again who has the property, your dad?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by FarahAideed: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
The poverty in your lineage is deep you need to do something about it
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by denko(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Why is that
FarahAideed:
The poverty in your lineage is deep you need to do something about it
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by CedarHoldings: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Let them sell it just ask for your share, after all the Lord owns the land and the people inside it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by FODA(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cypress042:

u can call that ur sis and ask her ,no crime in that ,most times, pple don't give for free .
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by FarahAideed: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
denko:
Why is that

I just noticed his own mum is still staying with her own mum and. Now the uncle is trying get his mum to stay with him so the grand mum can have breathing space .. I smell multi dimensional lineage poverty
Re: I Feel Like My Uncle Is Upto Something by Cypress042(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
LadyRosa:

Its your sister you ought to call for verification. Your maternal uncle doesn't have a say.
Again who has the property, your dad?
Yes, late dad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expect Two Weeks Sit At Home During General Election - IPOB / Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). / This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.