Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia (48047 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Peter obi: Dangote refinery will give us Additional Savings On Foreign Exchange / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You are sick.

Like your ogogoro father abi?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Moh247: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
. really

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Decent09(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

They are both successful in there fields of endeavor

Dangote is a business man and succeded in his business

Peter Obi is a politician and succeded in politics

When and How

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Danniedpastor(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Why didn't Gani win in court?!

The court Declared Tinubu a free man go and Verify

Unlike Obeer that was impeached twice by Ndi Anambra people over corruption

Impeached twice by the corrupt house of assembly. Was brought back by the courts to complete his two terms... The joke is on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Nadeol: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the throwback photo of Mr Peter Obi, Aliko Dangote, Ngozi okonjo Iweala and Jim Ovia .

Tinubu was still a boy when Peter Obi was already chilling with the big boys and captain of industries.

https://twitter.com/Victor41153877/status/1588797558805385217?t=KaeMsBp7eB6_XTOo09moXQ&s=19

We might not support Tinubu, but to say he was a small boy at the time must be a joke, someone that had been rolling with MKO Abiola since the 90's. Tinubu and NADECO are part of the history of Nigeria, so please stop that joke.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Decent09(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop playing tribal card, Be civil for once in your life grin

The way you are playing abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by 5starMan: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Taaa, success pass success

One is a corrupt trader and importer, the other is a major manufacturer,producer and exporter

You can only compare Tinubu and Dangote
How a devil like you turn things upside down...
So Obi who is a good man when compared to Dangote a government aided monopolist and a saint when compared to the known criminal Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by 5starMan: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Efcc agents grilling and rubbishing Obi in their van like a Yahoo boy that he is
Someone in his car, hey you are just useless. Honestly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Dave2011: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

One is a corrupt trader and importer, the other is a major manufacturer,producer and exporter

You obviously don't have a life outside of this platform!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Neduzze5(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

For where

Tinubu Jagaban is your President

And you know it

2 people out of the 31 assigned for post liking today didn't like your post.

You need to report them so that they can be issued queries.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You are sick.
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
So what should I type??
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by AntiTerrorist: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Peter Obi
Senseless Urchin, do you know that Tinubu and his cousin, Gov Oyetola were indicted on the same Pandora paper?

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Blaze14k: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Even Obi no go fit ever talk that kin thing

Dangote no be him mate nau

Even as u done see to picture to justify ur ignorance u still dey talk rubbish. I wonder when u turned a politician in nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Nobleou(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Dangote no even send am

Them say throwback photo...

Go school u no hear, na to dey do AGBORO u like.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Juanmike(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Efcc agents grilling and rubbishing Obi in their van like a Yahoo boy that he is
Na your children i dey pity, not you, when they find out the disgrace of a father you will be.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by LockDown69(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peter Obi looking like one Seaseme Street character. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Like my ogogoro father abi?

That's good to know. I hope he isn't going mad too.
Anyway, aro is available for him to be taken care of
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Moh247: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Juanmike:
Na your children i dey pity, not you, when they find out the disgrace of a father you will be.

You only responding based on your home training

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Allisgud: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

what does tinubu manufacture,if dangote is not enjoying monopoly from govts Dem no born am well to get money pass obi

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by PrinceOfLagos: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247 I see your using the same software to award yourself "Likes"

I laugh

This Tinubu people are so funny with there activities on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Moh247: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Moh247 I see your using the same software to award yourself "Likes"

I laugh

This Tinubu people are so funny with there activities on Nairaland

And what would I gain with fake likes?!

Mine is to stop Zombidiots propaganda on Twitter and Nairaland

And it has nothing to do with cheap fake like
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by StPete: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

That's good to know. I hope he isn't going mad too.
Anyway, aro is available for him to be taken care of

Wow, so your father went mad That’s really a shameful thing to courageously announce in an open forum like this. My condolences

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Juanmike(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

You only responding based on your home training
And you re a disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Moh247: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Juanmike:
And you re a disgrace.

If mods ban you now you would start wailing like a little girl

As an adult can't you learn to mind your own business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) / Atiku Replies Nigerian On Twitter Who Asked Buhari To Reduce JAMB Cutoff Mark / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.