Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia (48050 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Peter obi: Dangote refinery will give us Additional Savings On Foreign Exchange / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Dracas: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu was never a drug thief, or whose drug did he steal

But Obi is notably worldwide for his involvement in Panama papers Pandora box featured on CNN and many International news network

Afonja newspaper
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by LCling: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Dangote dey Famz Peter Obi

Hahahaha ever ready obidients ..... Peter obi really have people
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by shimolv: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Naira20: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Guy dey use your brain small na.
Tinubu is 87 going 88 now.
How old was he 30 years ago(1992), how old was Obi when he became Governor?
slimik:
Una dey craze tinubu was already a senator and became a governor

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
StPete:

cheesy

Na the man wey born you wey no get sense I blame.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Dangote no even send am

You must always comment with some hatted and bias. Didn't you not see that Peter Obi was not hunting for Dangote's attention.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Why didn't Gani win in court?!

The court Declared Tinubu a free man go and Verify

Unlike Obeer that was impeached twice by Ndi Anambra people over corruption

You are not smart. You don't have sense
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Fearyourcreator: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Talking about shame when are you going to deactivate

You bad ooo..
That guy no get shame true true
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Freethinker87: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Why didn't Gani win in court?!

The court Declared Tinubu a free man go and Verify

Unlike Obeer that was impeached twice by Ndi Anambra people over corruption

What's the link of the article in attachment? I've checked but couldn't find it on Google. This is the 10th time I'm asking you for the link.

You seem.to.be the only one with this particular article. Can we see the source?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by StPete: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

The man wey born me no get sense. Na madman

grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Donake: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Enjoying Monopoly in his industries,while he doesn't thrive "that much" in other African countries. Why?
Moh247:

Taaa, success pass success

One is a corrupt trader and importer, the other is a major manufacturer,producer and exporter

You can only compare Tinubu and Dangote
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by RexTramadol1: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the throwback photo of Mr Peter Obi, Aliko Dangote, Ngozi okonjo Iweala and Jim Ovia .

Tinubu was still a boy when Peter Obi was already chilling with the big boys and captain of industries.

https://twitter.com/Victor41153877/status/1588797558805385217?t=KaeMsBp7eB6_XTOo09moXQ&s=19

Lol… don’t be silly.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Proudlyomonna: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
GoodLife4live:
The biggest threat to survival of nigerians is voting a known political reparkage failure call Thiefobi Peter......

Tinubu represent progressiveness....

See TINUBU LAGOS

Hahahaha see which Tinubu Lagos cheesy
E be like se na indomie generation I dey chat with oo grin,set awon Tinubu developed Lagos crew cheesy.
APC HAS DONE THE UNTHINKABLE AND UNIMAGINABLE,e neva get time weh suffer affect Nigeria to the extent wey garri sef feel the hea like this,go and ask your uncles and aunts, nothing worse has ever happened to NIGERIA than APC disaster.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by nwajesus12(m): 3:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu was never a drug thief, or whose drug did he steal

But Obi is notably worldwide for his involvement in Panama papers Pandora box featured on CNN and many International news network

are you aware that the maker of the statement contained in your publication is disgruntled and still livid because obi refused to make him the Attorney general of Anambra state after campaigning for him, the said statement is in fact borne out of sheer sentiment rather than reality.
For your clarity, obele Chuka, the maker of the statement is my colleague in the legal profession and I am not making my argument from ignorance like you Agbadorians.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Laple0541(m): 4:34am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a very shameless liar

This is when Peter Obi was being interviewed by a journalist inside his car

Obi was showing the journalist documents of the house he bought in London for 1million dollars at 35yrs old , long before he joined politics

Let me get the video you liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Srh2aGGvA

The video is breaking won't upload . You're just a liar

Obi had thought this one how to lie, if it's a doctored video saying rubbish about Tinubu am sure it will load.

Kwantineu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by GoodLife4live: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha see which Tinubu Lagos cheesy
E be like se na indomie generation I dey chat with oo grin,set awon Tinubu developed Lagos crew cheesy.
APC HAS DONE THE UNTHINKABLE AND UNIMAGINABLE,e neva get time weh suffer affect Nigeria to the extent wey garri sef feel the hea like this,go and ask your uncles and aunts, nothing worse has ever happened to NIGERIA than APC disaster.
you are not making sense... I am not talking about your dead barren region that thief obi piter can't revive with his ware house economy... Hahaahaaha.... That's why your region is economically poor....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by stano2(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2022
GoodLife4live:
shut up your pathological furking lieing Personified nyamiri POLITICIAN is a political fraudster

They say we should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:

I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.
Keep ranting and lying.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Soso990240(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:

Efcc agents grilling and rubbishing Obi in their van like a Yahoo boy that he is
shut up you cheap thief and liar. That video was Obi when he was explaining to fellow occupant in a car how Efcc came to investigate him, yet he was clean and they couldn't get anything. Na only lies and propaganda Tinubu supporters sabi

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Belleful: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Prince of mumu na u be. You called Tinubu a boy over a picture of obi taken just ten years ago. Tinubu that was voted a senator before obi was born. Try get sense. He get why
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Danniedpastor(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Olodo he was brought back by the backing of Jonathan Government....
Is Jonathan the judiciary?
Or what's the relationship between APGA AND PDP?
Olodo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by GoodLife4live: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2022
stano2:
Keep ranting and lying.
zombidients characters

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by PrinceOfLagos: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Ofunaofu: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

Abeg O! Tinubu was in politics, when no one knew President Obi.

Tinubu was actually the most notorious Narcotic drug trafficker in Chicago at that time
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Proudlyomonna: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
GoodLife4live:
you are not making sense... I am not talking about your dead barren region that thief obi piter can't revive with his ware house economy... Hahaahaaha.... That's why your region is economically poor....

Hahahaha hahahaha him dey beg me make I help am masturbate away him destiny on tribal gbasgbos grin grin I no dey do nonsense tribal gbasgbos I know se na your destiny grin.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by GoodLife4live: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha hahahaha him dey beg me make I help am masturbate away him destiny on tribal gbasgbos grin grin I no dey do nonsense tribal gbasgbos I know se na your destiny grin.
the past and parcel thief u are presenting as a saint defrauded millions of anambranians...to day Lagos is congested due to failure of poverty-stricken MISCREANTS from anambra that your pathological furking lieing nyamiri POLITICIAN stole thier destiny....

Peter thiefobi is a reparkaged failure....A mediocrity thinker , to mention is dirty name is a disgrace to me....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Proudlyomonna: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
GoodLife4live:
the past and parcel thief u are presenting as a saint defrauded millions of anambranians...to day Lagos is congested due to failure of poverty-stricken MISCREANTS from anambra that your pathological furking lieing nyamiri POLITICIAN stole thier destiny....

Peter thiefobi is a reparkaged failure....A mediocrity thinker , to mention is dirty name is a disgrace to me....

No wahala then vote Kwankwoso or sowore or Atiku anything but tinubu an old sick shaky desperate drug addict running under APC the greatest calamity to hit this Country.
2023 will be anything but APC.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Dangote no even send am

Paaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnsssssssss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by mrkings84(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

Taaa, success pass success

One is a corrupt trader and importer, the other is a major manufacturer,producer and exporter

You can only compare Tinubu and Dangote

Oga I just tire for u o, why u go come dey compare a druggie with a renounce business mogul?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) / Atiku Replies Nigerian On Twitter Who Asked Buhari To Reduce JAMB Cutoff Mark / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If…

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.