Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia (48044 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Peter obi: Dangote refinery will give us Additional Savings On Foreign Exchange / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by CanineOfJackal: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Efcc agents grilling and rubbishing Obi in their van like a Yahoo boy that he is
Seun a look at this moniker shows he is the chief architect of. Bots generating Likes

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by bong4(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu was never a drug thief, or whose drug did he steal

But Obi is notably worldwide for his involvement in Panama papers Pandora box featured on CNN and many International news network

Okay leave drugs apart. What is Tinubu engaged in?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by kingyakos: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Taaa, success pass success

One is a corrupt trader and importer, the other is a major manufacturer,producer and exporter

You can only compare Tinubu and Dangote

Dangote is a business man so is Obi and Jim Ovia. Is tinubu a business man and i challenge you to bring forward any corrupt evidence you have on Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Signum(f): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a very shameless liar

This is when Peter Obi was being interviewed by a journalist inside his car

Obi was showing the journalist documents of the house he bought in London for 1million dollars at 35yrs old , long before he joined politics

Let me get the video you liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Srh2aGGvA

The video is breaking won't upload . You're just a liar

Why are you wasting ur time with that low life urchin? You are better off brother.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Cmanforall: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the throwback photo of Mr Peter Obi, Aliko Dangote, Ngozi okonjo Iweala and Jim Ovia .

Tinubu was still a boy when Peter Obi was already chilling with the big boys and captain of industries.

https://twitter.com/Victor41153877/status/1588797558805385217?t=KaeMsBp7eB6_XTOo09moXQ&s=19
This photo is not that old...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by kernniejay(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the throwback photo of Mr Peter Obi, Aliko Dangote, Ngozi okonjo Iweala and Jim Ovia .

Tinubu was still a boy when Peter Obi was already chilling with the big boys and captain of industries.

https://twitter.com/Victor41153877/status/1588797558805385217?t=KaeMsBp7eB6_XTOo09moXQ&s=19
He that the gods will destroy, they first make mad.
Even your almighty Peter Obi can never utter that kind of statement you made above.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Moh247: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
bong4:

Okay leave drugs apart. What is Tinubu engaged in?

Below

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by sukkot: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
dangote looking like what the heck am i doing amongst these crazy negros mayne undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Patriotsleague: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Seem like the Pandora crook wants to rub shoulders, Dangote ain't impressed.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Patriotsleague: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Dangote dey Famz Peter Obi
In your ipob mind.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by pleasureosondu(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Efcc agents grilling and rubbishing Obi in their van like a Yahoo boy that he is
Oga, that photo and ur statement are lies, reason why I don't engage you. What you don't know is, you're indirectly campaigning for Obi(using propaganda). Yes, you lie against him but you're getting people( even your APC supporters) to research and talk about him which is good 4 us. You don't create threads about your party or candidate but you dive in any Obi thread. APC thread on Nairaland are few compared to LP and doesn't have much engagements like LP. I don't think you understand what that means. You really are a kid when it comes to politics. In "politics 101", you talk less about your opponent but more about your candidate. That's partly why Obi has gained so much regional spread in less time, with less resources simply because people like you(opposition) "engage" his activities. Continue biko grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Moh247: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Oga, that photo and ur statement are lies, reason why I don't engage you. What you don't know is, you're indirectly campaigning for Obi(using propaganda). Yes, you lie against him but you're getting people( even your APC supporters) to research and talk about him which is good 4 us. You don't create threads about your party or candidate but you dive in any Obi thread. APC thread on Nairaland are few compared to LP and doesn't much engagements like LP. I don't think you understand what that means. You really are a kid when it comes to politics. In "politics 101", you talk less about your opponent but more about your candidate. That's partly why Obi has gained so much regional spread in less time, with less resources simply because people like you(opposition) "engage" his activities. Continue biko grin

You claim in the first paragraph you don't engage yet you are engaging me with a whole lot of gibberish I didn't read

Do you really think I have time to read all the mentions I get on Nairaland?!

Abeg next time make your comment brief

Next!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Vincyman: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Show me any photo of Peter Obi being humiliated like this in court

Since you and Tinubu don't have shame
perhaps him dey sleep for that box oo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Ezechimaobim(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
If only then dey rate Politicians then you will realize that Dangote no get money where Peter Obi dey
Moh247:

Even Obi no go fit ever talk that kin thing

Dangote no be him mate nau

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by mediclife1987(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Dangote no even send am

He couldn't wait to leave the bunch of jokers to go pay with his friend Femi Ote$
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by GoodLife4live: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're yet to run this thread down because every lies you've told about Obi, I knock it down with the truth

Na una dey use lies to sell the unsellable, Bola Tinubu

Thief obi is a political fraudster... Don't campaign for that pathological lieing aspirant....

Ibos love to hype nonsense that's why anambra is unproductive and look primitive....

Dead region of alaigbo

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by pleasureosondu(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

You claim in the first paragraph you don't engage yet you are engaging me with a whole lot of gibberish I didn't read

Do you really think I have time to read all the mentions I get on Nairaland?!

Abeg next time make your comment brief

Next!!
Yet, you engaged on my mention

Comment is brief but it's gibberish to you cos I didn't say "baba blu blu" or "rat eating holy communion" bullcrap grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by GoodLife4live: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
kingyakos:

Dangote is a business man so is Obi and Jim Ovia. Is tinubu a business man and i challenge you to bring forward any corrupt evidence you have on Peter Obi.

You dey wine me mi... Peter obi is a fraudter... A confirmed POLITICAL scammer.. hahahha

1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by PrinceOfLagos: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obi na dia father

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by GoodLife4live: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Impeached twice by the corrupt house of assembly. Was brought back by the courts to complete his two terms... The joke is on you.

Olodo he was brought back by the backing of Jonathan Government....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by stano2(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Peter Obi
you should be ashamed of yourself, this same Peter Obi have been going round free from any corruption charges, he even travels to developed countries with no one mentioning any bad deeds of his.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Bridget95(f): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Dangote dey Famz Peter Obi
Dangote is Obidient

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
StPete:

Wow, so my father went mad That’s really a shameful thing to courageously announce in an open forum like this. My condolences to my father

A useless son calling is bastard father mad in a public forum. What a shame. Condom would have saved your father such embarrassment from a foolish son
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by anyilalaz: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

They are both successful in there fields of endeavor

Dangote is a business man and succeded in his business

Peter Obi is a politician and succeded in politics
Yes both are successful in they various endeavors. However take away the government favorable conditions given to Dangote and you see him disappear in a competitive market like the noodles, spaghetti, beverage drinks industries etc. He also enjoys unparalleled forex(dollars) no other business man enjoys. This is what a similar business man, now late enjoyed when he was alive. Remember MKO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by OLOKOESHIN: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Abeg O! Tinubu was in politics, when no one knew President Obi.
Online president obi
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by MNDY(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Show me any photo of Peter Obi being humiliated like this in court

Since you and Tinubu don't have shame

Are you minding them?
Tinubu is the wrongest human-being to contest for any public post at all.
His activities in Lagos are very clear evidence.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by DoMeGood09: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Naira20:
That was young Peter Obi
Tinubu at this age was selling heroin and running after Oluremi for second wife
Hahahaha.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Gozac: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu getting endorsed by Royal father's in Ibo land

And getting a whooping 1 billion from Ibo business men
Hope you are using the money you are getting from Tinubu well . Save too for the rainy days, you are truly justifying the money you are being paid
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia by Shikini: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.