Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Sex Starved Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Wife (62602 Views)

Sex Starved Husband / Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Carot: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:
Won’t be surprised if he’s cheating and just has another phone

Otherwise maybe it’s a medical issue or stress
have you been cheated on b4?
Re: Sex Starved Wife by ibkayee(f): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Carot:
have you been cheated on b4?
Not that I’m aware of
Re: Sex Starved Wife by JOACHINpedro: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Carot:
dont you want to be responsible in life?
I'm responsible enough bro.
I'm too in love with my space
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Imstrong2(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:
Please who else is been sex starved at home. I can count how many times we've had sex since dis year. Always money money money all the time which is beginning to bother a lot more on greed. We're very comfortable. Solid investments, own the house we live in.

He don't cheat at least none that I know of and he's very free with his phone.

I'm tired of living this way... Any help guys? [b]He's the last person you can seduce. It just don't work with him.

[/b]To think it's this same man loves sex like crazy even after our kids before this money talks, makes me wonder how people change so fast
These part cracked me up grin grin grin even James bond dey melow down for romance scene grin grin sister my sister my candid advice double your game or se.x no be him thing case closed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Starved Wife by LadyRosa(f): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Carot:
have you ever sucked a dick b4?

Yes.Very yes!
Re: Sex Starved Wife by LadyRosa(f): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Treadway:
cosign! Na to issue stern threats, no be soft words matter. How man go dey deny him wife gbola, and woman go dey deny her husband coochie? O wrong naw!

My guy , for these ya talk, any woman wey give you probs, God suppose punish am.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by oluplus(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're not attractive anymore. You have lost your glory before you met him and you now expect him to desire a left over?

Haba sister! You're wicked.
Take yourself back to the first man who fvcked you. Only he can find you attractive for a long time.
Must you comment?
Re: Sex Starved Wife by LadyRosa(f): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
And who laughs last when such happens? Who bcoms an object of shame in the society? Some women no just get sense, ah swear. If he's poor u pple will tag him a lazy man who's only good at sex nd when he's hardworking nd focused on making money u also have problems? Wetin una want sef?

E be like say na women wey no get sense dey ya si. I no fit help you because I can't relate with ya problem.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Abdulazeezishaq(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:
Please who else is been sex starved at home. I can count how many times we've had sex since dis year. Always money money money all the time which is beginning to bother a lot more on greed. We're very comfortable. Solid investments, own the house we live in.

He don't cheat at least none that I know of and he's very free with his phone.

I'm tired of living this way... Any help guys? He's the last person you can seduce. It just don't work with him.

To think it's this same man loves sex like crazy even after our kids before this money talks, makes me wonder how people change so fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Treadway: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

My guy , for these ya talk, any woman wey give you probs, God suppose punish am.
abi o cool. A happy home is one where you chase the money during the day so that you can smash well in a nice and cool comfy room (put together by that money) at night.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by felzokugo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
What do u women even want sef?? Dey giv u comfort...u want sex...dey giv u sex..u want both!
Re: Sex Starved Wife by LadyRosa(f): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
which state do you live in abeg?

You can't afford a dog post in the neighborhood where I live tongue
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Dougyclan: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
God punish you, remove that your number before I send original thunder to strike you down. Wetin dey hungry me, dey hungry you too? Na which day me and you become mates?
Try get sense, na only number i put, na dis ur bad mouth de pursue dat man go outside.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Dougyclan: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

E be like say na women wey no get sense dey ya si. I no fit help you because I can't relate with ya problem.
the girl head empty.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by LadyRosa(f): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Treadway:
abi o cool. A happy home is one where you chase the money during the day so that you can smash well in a nice and cool comfy room (put together by that money) at night.

Naaaaaaaa.
See, chasing the money is good , but don't be the only chaser or manager.So that you won't die b4 your your time.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Treadway: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Naaaaaaaa.
See, chasing the money is good , but don't be the only chaser or manager.So that you won't die b4 your your time.
I never said I'd be the only one na. The statement applies to the two parties grin.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by moodyguy: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

A man that starves his wife of sex isn't supposed to be comfortable in present day Nigeria.

It's so normal here where I live, married women cheat a lot. Op is a good wife.

Which area is that
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Enumerator(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Foolish boy,

cheesy

Home wrecker
Messi1:
Contact me and I will satisfy you.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by BABANGBALI: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dougyclan:
Try get sense, na only number i put, na dis ur bad mouth de pursue dat man go outside.
no let me call mannabbqgrils for you o
Re: Sex Starved Wife by BABANGBALI: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

A man that starves his wife of sex isn't supposed to be comfortable in present day Nigeria.

It's so normal here where I live, married women cheat a lot. Op is a good wife.

please where is your area? I want to relocate there, it's my kind of neighborhood
Re: Sex Starved Wife by BABANGBALI: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Yes.Very yes!
see as I dey look you. No make God comot your name from the book of life o

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Paulpak34(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Please why you always come here with your family matters? You're not child anymore, I believe you should know how to control your home because bad guys are here to give bad information. Call your husband and discuss this with him please.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Carot: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Yes.Very yes!
bad girl. Will you suck mine?
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Carot: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
I'm responsible enough bro. I'm too in love with my space
what will people say?
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Carot: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:
Not that I’m aware of
you ve been lucky. How many guys have you dated?
Re: Sex Starved Wife by LadyRosa(f): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Carot:
bad girl. Will you suck mine?

Won't feel it in my mouth .

My hubands's gbola still choking me, no space yet to take another.Again, too busy swallowing his ....its to a 4cking full time job.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by ibkayee(f): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Carot:
you ve been lucky. How many guys have you dated?
Just 87
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Carot: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Won't feel it in my mouth .

My hubands's gbola still choking me, no space yet to take another.Again, too busy swallowing his ....its to a 4cking full time job.
my cum is tasty
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Carot: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:
Just 87
wow! you ve had 87 bodycount
Re: Sex Starved Wife by ibkayee(f): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Carot:
wow! you ve had 87 bodycount
Nah body count is more, 870 to be exact
Re: Sex Starved Wife by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

But u no get sense na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.