Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Sex Starved Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Wife (62606 Views)

Sex Starved Husband / Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Acidosis(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Stop walking around the house naked. smiley

If you want to kill your man's sexual interest, always go naked in his presence 24/7.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Cgy1: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Why
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Helpout12345: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:
Please who else is been sex starved at home. I can count how many times we've had sex since dis year. Always money money money all the time which is beginning to bother a lot more on greed. We're very comfortable. Solid investments, own the house we live in.

He don't cheat at least none that I know of and he's very free with his phone.

I'm tired of living this way... Any help guys? He's the last person you can seduce. It just don't work with him.

To think it's this same man loves sex like crazy even after our kids before this money talks, makes me wonder how people change so fast

I think what's happening is this.

1. The age difference is playing out here. You are 27 and he is 39. You as a woman are at the peak of your sexual life, and he is passing his peak. At 39, almost 40, his testosterone is beginning to drop.

2. He also has more responsibilities and things to worry about as a productive man at this stage. You mentioned he is doing well financially with investment here and there. He has things to think about alot in this stage of his life combined with the beginning of his testosterone decline. Stress increases cortisol hormones. Cortisol hormones further reduces testosterone hormones

My advise is thus

1. You need to talk to him about my number 2 above. Let him know worries about things are bad for his overall health condition. It can lead to many health complications. Let him know his health is very important to you and his children.

2. About testosterone level, you and him should research into how to boost testosterone naturally. At age 39 going 40, he needs to maintain certain living conditions to maintain his testosterone level.

3. Talk to him about your sexual desire. Let him know how you feel starved but be careful not to rub it against his ego. Praise his sexual prowess and how he used to handle you in the past and tell him you crave for it still now.

4. Penetration is not only way he can ease your sexual tension. Suggest finger job and other ones you like to him. Even if his service tool is not willing, his hand, mouth and tongue can do many many things to help you ease sexual tensions.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Wife by LadyRosa(f): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Erection is scarce for hustling hubbies.
Sha that one concern them, single me don't care.

So hearing a court case is free to witness?

I really don't know.
But its very possible to witness ongoing cases in court.

Erection no suppose scarce,no be only man dey hustle these days.
Men also complain when tired wives refuses them Bleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Wife by JOACHINpedro: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
LadyRosa:

I really don't know.
But its very possible to witness ongoing cases in court.

Erection no suppose scarce,no be only man dey hustle these days.
Men also complain when tired wives refuses them Bleep
Like I said, married kpekus and prick no be my issue cus I'll use a different lens to analyse that matter, lens where freedom is endorsed grin.
Moreover, person daughter never sleep in my domot for more than one night, so i don't have the experience to criticize or justify any married party that wanna hoard their gbola or toto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Wife by nicerod(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin grin grin

I'm broke

But have long lasting erekzon

Come over
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Chinny024(f): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Calvary247:
Victor count me out of people in your life.

Hahahahajahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Helpout12345: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
I have said this before and I will say it again.

If you don't have good advise to give to people having family issues, please keep quiet and learn.

Stop spamming family section with your children rants, jokes and advise.

Family issues are not joking matters because it affects alot of people and alot in the society.

Also, keep your redpill, toxic feminism, misogyny and misandry to yourself or romance section.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Wife by SouthSouth1914: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:
Please who else is been sex starved at home. I can count how many times we've had sex since dis year. Always money money money all the time which is beginning to bother a lot more on greed. We're very comfortable. Solid investments, own the house we live in.

I'm tired of living this way... Any help guys? He's the last person you can seduce. It just don't work with him.

To think it's this same man loves sex like crazy even after our kids before this money talks, makes me wonder how people change so fast

Get a job and see if your libido shooting through the roof won’t reduce to nothing like a demolished house brought to rubbles. If your husband was having sex with you morning, noon and night you’d be begging to pay your rent. Let the man be please!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Mrkindness: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Calvary247:
Ok
beautiful Teacher.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by weslay: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Messi1:
Contact me and I will satisfy you.

Dem done stab you for neck before? A wise man once said never play with a man's wife or his source of income

16 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

Beautiful young lady like you should never be sex starved, you mean he doesn't even give you cunnilingus? I've got you baby, let me be the fire to ignite your passion once again.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by HarunaWest(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

sit him down and talk to him.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Buziness101: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Chat me up privately.... We have a lot to discuss

WhatsApp only

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Wife by RenaissanceGuy: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Get a job and see if your libido shooting through the roof won’t reduce to nothing like a demolished man’s goon!! If you husband was having sex with you morning, noon and night you’d be begging to pay your rent. Let the man be please!
That's not true. The woman already said that they are very financially comfortable, so what you're saying doesn't even hold water.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Wife by SouthSouth1914: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
That's not true. The woman already said that they are very financially comfortable, so what you're saying doesn't even hold water.

Being financially stable means you have to constantly put in work. Let her exercise patience a bit

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by hasina3adaugo: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ain't nothing wrong with him He's definitely tired of your coochie You know eating the same meal everyday is tiring Ain't nothing wrong with him He's definitely tired of your coochie You know eating the same meal everyday is tiring ...
Re: Sex Starved Wife by OKOATA(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Put on sexy lingeries everynight, stop tying wrapper please. Get the most sexy lingeries, the one that will make him mad..

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Wife by tundeblack: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
07014771303. I've got the solution
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Curiouscity(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

Change his diet!! Or should I say change the ingredients you use to cook. Ever heard of the "golden spice"? Start using that to cook. You can convince him to take it in his tea. Give him 1 week, he will even give you before leaving for work or business.

As someone mentioned above, his testosterone is on a decline. Introducing this golden spice into his meals will turn things around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Wife by nahzyla: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
If a man came to complain that his wife is starving him of sex, insults for his wife for don full this thread. And people will advice him to cheat on his wife.
Mtsheeww

9 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
I truly feel your pain. I wish you the best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by culf: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

That's marriage for you. E get when I reach, I vex that I won't ask again but don't be angry. keep asking and keep disturbing him, na your man, seduce him, get into his and talk things out with him.
Its much easier to talk a married man into sex and the woman. chaiii, marriage no be for children oooo

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by ruggedtimi(m): 4:42am On Nov 26, 2022
Ur hubby probably has another phone

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Aguiyimba(m): 4:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Messi1:
Contact me and I will satisfy you.

Stop drugs please

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Kobojunkie: 5:45am On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

if you havs already discussed the issue with him at least 3 or 4 times before now with no resolution in sight then I am afraid it is time to engage the aide of a professional marriage counselor so you can both work on bringing common sense back into your marriage. Counseling no be only for final resort. It is also great for when two no longer see eye to eye on a core issue. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Idonweak: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Go and cheat. I know that's the advice you want to hear

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Solofresh2:
Simp of the year lol
have Been observing the simp
for some time now..
Re: Sex Starved Wife by israelmao(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
If this indeed is a true story,mind yourself and take a strong warning before you trade away your family's serenity and joy then throw yourself in hands of randy and home breaking men ,in case you've done all seductive moves and all have failed it's high time you people got down for a serious and intimate talk.Begin by asking him calmly,Am I no longer looking attractive to you,my honey and my king?How do we rekindle this fire of intimate actions that has almost died out?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
One of the nonsense topics Seun and his mods create for engagement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.