Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (23340 Views)

Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video) / Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
The Quran Says Men are tha Maintainers and the protectors of Women. That women only deserve to Enjoy. A Read of Muhammad Gadaffi's The Green book gave me deep insight that Islam may be a feminist religion. Haha
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by olaeffect(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hmmm, when a Pastor speaks from the bible but based on the matter he is dealing with at that time; he may likely be misquoted grin

Pastor maybe refering to a particular members case that he is handli6at hand, where the man of the house is irresponsible and does not take care of his wife at all, but expects his wife to to take care of him because she has the means.

But some irresponsible ladies will now assume otherwise cool

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Belleful: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Provision for a woman is not limited to financial and material though

So what else do a woman what's?
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Flamemignon1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Christianity and sexism are like 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Akuruoulo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
THEY WERE CREATE FOR FEMINISM ABI ?

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by annisy(f): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
You obviously lack the ability to comprehend the message he is passing!!!
For your information every woman wish is to be cared and taken care of even if she is at the zenith of her career!!! From your massage it is obvious you one of those slowpoke out there that believes "it is wrong for a woman to be a full time house wife"
FreeIgboho:

You are so easy to fool??
The man is not doing women any favors!
He’s trying to relegate you!
Vigorously reject and resist this type of mentality anywhere it shows up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by darediamond(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fornicator stylishly encouraging PROSTITUTES AND PROSTITUTION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by viqSmallz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
God1000:
He's a joker, I've seen hardworking women who are the breadwinners in their families
Calm down de read. Didn't you see where he stated that they take care of others?
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by FreeIgboho: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
annisy:
For your information every woman wish is to be cared and taken care of even if she is at the zenith of her career!!! From your massage it is obvious you one of those slowpoke out there that believes "it is wrong for a woman to be a full time house wife"

Did you actually read the headline. Here it is:
Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves
Meditate on that.

Then again you may actually be a man pretending to be a woman on NL

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by VeryWickedGoat: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
traihit:

He's a happily married man and the husband of a beautiful, elegant woman.

Get to his level first and then we'd know if you're a simp or not.

Only a simp gets married.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by etrouble: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
God1000:
He's a joker, I've seen hardworking women who are the breadwinners in their families

Use the right words. Say the truth at all times, no matter who is involved. HE IS MAD. Say it as it is. Useless idiots in the pulpit.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by flokii: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
End time pastors.. na so dem go dey deceive gullible women including married ones upandan.

This is 21st century, a woman can achieve anything.
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by chatinent: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Woman, if you are working for your money, you are not an independent woman. It is very normal for you to work!

3 Likes

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Gkemz: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
The man of God is right. A woman needs a good man to enjoy a happy and fulfilled life. I tell young ladies never to heed to deceitful counsel from embittered feminists whose theory will eventually make you to be like them, embittered and miserable like the nairaland evening newspaper with great disdain for men when their fellow women are enjoying their men. They struggle to live without men but can't. I cannot live without my woman and my woman cannot live without me.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Biafraaa: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Anybody that stands on a pulpit with a Bible and microphone is a Rve, pastor and all. I don't blame him.
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
God1000:
hw many have you seen, it's not common oga, it's very rare
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by bukatyne(f): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
God1000:

The joke is that you think it is normal. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Whatitis: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wrong! Men take care of God's work (creation) while women take care of men (help-meet) and procreate. This is the natural order of things, anything besides this is defective and unsustainable. It is important to note though that women and their children are also part of God's work, so men love their wives and children and these in turn submit to them. All of nature are the works of God. By God the divine work description for the man is general for the woman it is specific. So therefore man was made for God and woman was for man.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by bukatyne(f): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cypress042:

This is their new format to get ladies attention, preach and glorify them, then see your small church boom within five days.

Woman undecided

If you don't know the pastor, please do a little research.

His wife is one of the most 'disliked' female preachers because she & her husband are very big on submission & love in marriage.

P. S. The quote box has changed.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by bukatyne(f): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
KennethEnyi:
No they were created to serve men
Simple

And what is the benefit of 'serving' a man (husband)?
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by God1000(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
bukatyne:

The joke is that you think it is normal. undecided
what is abnormal about women providing for others? why on earth would you think that way
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
TMSMedia:
Nigerian pastor and relationship coach, Kingsley Okonkwo, has stated that women were not created to take care of themselves, IGBERETV reports.

He made the statement on his Twitter handle.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1595747211216048130?t=66JDJnwbCzRhVrqvIeTQpw&s=19 "Really women should be taken care of because they take care of everyone else"
at this point I stopped reading this. how can you begin argument with Fallacy
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Nocare77: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
I thought we are all equal in the sight of the lord and the law.
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
TMSMedia:
Nigerian pastor and relationship coach, Kingsley Okonkwo, has stated that women were not created to take care of themselves, IGBERETV reports.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1595747211216048130?t=66JDJnwbCzRhVrqvIeTQpw&s=19
So, Sons, Father and Grandpa should go and die, bah? All these yeye pastors go just go online dey spill rubbish. Honestly, I hate religious people. They are Liars and deceivers!
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by EyezofGod120: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I agree .....

But that should be my mother and female siblings
my boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by hush15: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
TMSMedia:

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1595747211216048130?t=66JDJnwbCzRhVrqvIeTQpw&s=19

All these relationship experts are not helping matters. A hardworking, loyal and virtuous woman will always be taken care of cos she is the pride of her man. Fin
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by BigBashiru: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
jagorinho:
This is not about tribalism, but igbos have a funny mentality about dealing with ladies, money money, money!!! And on the long run the ladies got entitled to it and the men are complaining , you can't bring a monkey up with banana and withdraw suddenly. I won't use the word " simp" to qualify them but they have a very high propensity to chase women with money irrespective of any background check if the feeling is mutual.

This pastor is just talking from his personal perspective which is heavily influenced by his background, everyone should take care of his/ herself , ladies get the best jobs nowadays, this is not the medieval period where women are almost servants to the men.

The bolded is my position. Why would someone that went to school, a graduate, nysc and a couple of years of experience still need me to take care of her financially?
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Glead(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Single mother syndrome will deal with you ! Dearly
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by BigBashiru: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
annisy:

And who said men do not desire to be cared for even if he is at the zenith of his career....the best way to take care of a man is to take financial load off him....its not by cooking and cleaning (he can hire people to do those)....
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by ObalendeCMS: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2022
*hisses*

Na foolish man still dey listen to Nigerian men of dog lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele / 10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Church! / What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.