Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja (27634 Views)

Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Rocks UN Office Abuja TODAY, FRIDAY 26/08/2011-10:24am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by jaybee3(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
musiwa.,.:

Satellite pictures says Nigeria will end up in a bloodly civil war.

May the soul of all the people rest in peace.
This ain't time for jokes dumbo
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by deenee: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by proudly9ja(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

bruv, everything is GEJs fault. i bow for loquacious and pugnacious nigerians sha   grin
Nigeria as only one Chief security officer as far as I know. That person has to take responsibility for this. Since Oct 1 all we've been hearing are promises to deal with the terrorists (that's what they are). How many of them have been brought to book?
How can we still have the same IG of police in charge till date inspite of his glaring failures?
Is it until these people destroy the country before we wake up from our sleep?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
deltalife:

GEJ is week and slower than a CRAWLING SNALE.

He has disapointed us, big time!
what is a 'snale' ? is that a cross-breed between yourself and a rooster ?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by proudly9ja(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
And please, let's stop all these conspiracy theory thingy. Even if its the fault of the so called west, what are we doing about it? What are our security forces collecting salaries for?

People are dying and we are folding our hands blaming others but ourselves
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by seanet02: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

bruv, everything is GEJs fault. i bow for loquacious and pugnacious nigerians sha   grin
The fact Remain that Goodluck no get a simple iota of Brain to tackle this menace, Just Imagine since all this days Boko Harams dey Bomb Everybody, Not a single headway by the security forces What Nonsense
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
proudly9ja:

Nigeria as only one Chief security officer as far as I know. That person has to take responsibility for this. Since Oct 1 all we've been hearing are promises to deal with the terrorists (that's what they are). How many of them have been brought to book?
How can we still have the same IG of police in charge till date inspite of his glaring failures?
Is it until these people destroy the country before we wake up from our sleep?

but still, GEJ like all govts are 'reactionary' not 'pro-actionary'. thats how you save money. by the way i made up the word 'pro-actionary' so dont flame me yall.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by executinal(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
GEJ you have failed woefully, Tender your resignation simple, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by konami001: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
My brothers and sisters, this is bigger than JEG, i know many of you will start shouting and talking ops, but if you know history and world politics, real world politics not the one CNN and BBC tell you people, then you will all agree with me that this is the hand work of people who are in working in affiliation with the CIA and the US, Yes, some people here will say anything about my claims, but all you have to look at, is the history of the CIA and the US Military Machines and see that this falls in directly with their modus operandi, they have infiltrated this Country and its just a matter of time before they send down their predator drones to start the killings, to sell weapons of destructions and to loot our oil, look at what is happening in Libya, they have an agenda for Africa, planned years ago, CIA officials have been caught red handed in Pakistan handling bombs to militants, US Government sold more than 2,000 high powered guns to the Mexican drug cartels to boost the drug fight, a deal signed by Mr Black President, They want their military bases in all parts of the World, they blow hot and cold at the same time, deceiving the people while perpetrating their evils acts, Palestine is a different story, Open genocide by Israel, financed and sponsored by the US government, killing of babies and innocent children in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq, The current situation of Iraq is now worse off than when saddam was in charge, lies, deceits, killings, wars ==== this is the business of America, Turn your eyes to Libya and you will see US again, They are killing independent Journalist who does not work for their brainwashing media corporations like the CNN and BBC to stop the truth from getting out, this is so sad and pathetic, The US Government is an asset of satan, and they are winning! They are winning because 99% of the people, people like you and me, cannot believe that CNN or BBC can report lies, so we argue all day long, slanging each other while the wheels of satan continues to turn and advance towards us, but If we just joined together, if we can just realise the truth of what is really going on, even if we cannot save ourselves, but we could put up a good fight!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
seanet02:

The fact Remain that Goodluck no get a simple iota of Brain to tackle this menace, Just Imagine since all this days Boko Harams dey Bomb Everybody, Not a single headway by the security forces What Nonsense
ahhhhh but this your assertion stands if your assumption of boko haram doing all the menace is true. this here is bigger than boko haram and GEJ. these are forces that are strong enough to engulf nigeria. even GEJ is impotent against these diabolical forces. this here is GLOBAL MERGER AND ACQUISITION. every resource rich nation is about to be steam rolled.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by ebecode(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
This country is in trouble
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by 190smh: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
I always laff each time they say

ENJOY FRESH AIR

Toyemz - ARE U SURE U AINT THE ONE WHO BOMBED UNN grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by ddippset(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
They catch mikel obi dumb kidnappers, come they form CIA.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
konami001:

My brothers and sisters, this is bigger than JEG, i know many of you will start shouting and talking ops, but if you know history and world politics, real world politics not the one CNN and BBC tell you people, then you will all agree with me that this is the hand work of people who are in working in affiliation with the CIA and the US, Yes, some people here will say anything about my claims, but all you have to look at, is the history of the CIA and the US Military Machines and see that this falls in directly with their modus operandi, they have infiltrated this Country and its just a matter of time before they send down their predator drones to start the killings, to sell weapons of destructions and to loot our oil, look at what is happening in Libya, they have an agenda for Africa, planned years ago, CIA officials have been caught red handed in Pakistan handling bombs to militants, US Government sold more than 2,000 high powered guns to the Mexican drug cartels to boost the drug fight, a deal signed by Mr Black President, They want their military bases in all parts of the World, they blow hot and cold at the same time, deceiving the people while perpetrating their evils acts, Palestine is a different story, Open genocide by Israel, financed and sponsored by the US government, killing of babies and innocent children in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq, The current situation of Iraq is now worse off than when saddam was in charge, lies, deceits, killings, wars ==== this is the business of America, Turn your eyes to Libya and you will see US again, They are killing independent Journalist who does not work for their brainwashing media corporations like the CNN and BBC to stop the truth from getting out, this is so sad and pathetic, The US Government is an asset of satan, and they are winning! They are winning because 99% of the people, people like you and me, cannot believe that CNN or BBC can report lies, so we argue all day long, slanging each other while the wheels of satan continues to turn and advance towards us, but If we just joined together, if we can just realise the truth of what is really going on, even if we cannot save ourselves, but we could put up a good fight!

Please run go get help!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by boyt1: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
I thought some F wanted Buhari to be President.  Because a Malam is not a President, they have decided to gang up against the nation, Shame on them.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by seanet02: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
boy t:

I thought some F wanted Buhari to be President.  Because a Malam is not a President, they have decided to gang up against the nation, Shame on them.
Shame on ODECHUKWU Azikwe JOnathan Ebele not Buhari
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by seanet02: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

ahhhhh but this your assertion stands if your assumption of boko haram doing all the menace is true. this here is bigger than boko haram and GEJ. these are forces that are strong enough to engulf nigeria. even GEJ is impotent against these diabolical forces. this here is GLOBAL MERGER AND ACQUISITION. every resource rich nation is about to be steam rolled.
Egbon let us be sincere, ordinary Boko Haram GEJ have no answer to, Ordinary MEND dare us that they will Bomb us on Independent Day, despite all security reports, GEJ still come out with F9 parallel in this regard, of whatuse is thye Security allowance [size=30pt]ODECHUKWU[/size] is collecting?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by DonLala1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
Do we really have a National Security Adviser to GEJ? Please correct me if im wrong but i believe the guy is as weak as mr president. wat do we do people? do we go enlist the services of the Gusuas of this world or OBJs? GEJ needs HELP.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Please run go get help!
this is one of the CIA infiltrators sent to NL to monitor african dialogue. she gets her paycheck from the bureau  cool
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by cap101: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
I think this is a clear indication that nija has got no security agency, and this will go a long way in spoiling our fragile image in develop nations. This is absolutely sardonic and regrettably lugubrious. If government cannoy protect its own property, whats the guarantee that its citizens are protected. I am ashamed of nigeria, I wonder whats going to be the excuse this time around. I pity people who would have to come thru the NYANYAN,KUBUWA and LUGBE route because the stupid people that calls themselves security(insecurity) agency will cause major traffic on these roads. come to think of it, people say war is not the answer, but i say that statement is to some %, because if we see whats going on in Libya as war, then war can be d solution/answer to some situation, forgive me if am wrong. I remember when I was still in the university, and their is a clash between 2 confraterinty, these same insecurity people come and raid both the innocent and guilty people, put them on national papers and news putting themselves as heros. I now wonder again why the cant do same with Boko Haram, or is Boko haram a federal confraternity? or is it a lower arm of the PDP. hmmmmm, I wonder again. Well this is my advice to Foolish Government(FG), if u dont have what it takes to wipe out Boko haram, lets have a rebel group and wipe them out. U dont have to be ashamed of the fact that u didnt perform, its 1nigeria, we will help. Or better still expect more attacks, and if in 72hrs nothing is done, I will start with any FG cars I see on d street. This is not a threat, I love Nija.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by martinosi: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
cap101:

I think this is a clear indication that nija has got no security agency, and this will go a long way in spoiling our fragile image in develop nations. This is absolutely sardonic and regrettably lugubrious. If government cannoy protect its own property, whats the guarantee that its citizens are protected. I am ashamed of nigeria, I wonder whats going to be the excuse this time around. I pity people who would have to come thru the NYANYAN,KUBUWA and LUGBE route because the silly people that calls themselves security(insecurity) agency will cause major traffic on these roads. come to think of it, people say war is not the answer, but i say that statement is to some %, because if we see whats going on in Libya as war, then war can be d solution/answer to some situation, forgive me if am wrong. I remember when I was still in the university, and their is a clash between 2 confraterinty, these same insecurity people come and raid both the innocent and guilty people, put them on national papers and news putting themselves as heros. I now wonder again why the cant do same with Boko Haram, or is Boko haram a federal confraternity? or is it a lower arm of the PDP. hmmmmm, I wonder again. Well this is my advice to Foolish Government(FG), if u dont have what it takes to wipe out Boko haram, lets have a rebel group and wipe them out. U dont have to be ashamed of the fact that u didnt perform, its 1nigeria, we will help. Or better still expect more attacks, and if in 72hrs nothing is done, I will start with any FG cars I see on d street. This is not a threat, I love Nija.

Hey Dude are you cap28 brother, ?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

but still, GEJ like [b]all govts are 'reactionary' [/b]not 'pro-actionary'. thats how you save money. by the way i made up the word 'pro-actionary' so dont flame me yall.

its wrong for you to state that all govts are simply "reactionist". a responsible govt needs to be proactive and that explains the need for intelligence gathering. GEJ has failed woefully in this regard.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by proudly9ja(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

but still, GEJ like all govts are 'reactionary' not 'pro-actionary'. thats how you save money. by the way i made up the word 'pro-actionary' so dont flame me yall.
You're free to make up words, na human beings make up the ones wey dey dico, cheesy

But seriously though, the fact is when you don't deal with these situations now, others will be emboldened to do even worse. A simple case is the kidnapping issue. When it started in the 90s, it was ND militants who used to 'kidnap' oil workers and ask for ransom. Today, its become a big problem in our hands.

When Abdul salam tried to bomb the US ailiner a couple of years ago, many of us said he can't be a Nigerian simply because we couldn't fathom a Nigerian committing suicide for any cause at all. Look at us now!
If we don't nip this now, we will be in trouble in a few years to come if we are not in trouble already
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by martinosi: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
cap101:

I think this is a clear indication that nija has got no security agency, and this will go a long way in spoiling our fragile image in develop nations. This is absolutely sardonic and regrettably lugubrious. If government cannoy protect its own property, whats the guarantee that its citizens are protected. I am ashamed of nigeria, I wonder whats going to be the excuse this time around. I pity people who would have to come thru the NYANYAN,KUBUWA and LUGBE route because the silly people that calls themselves security(insecurity) agency will cause major traffic on these roads. come to think of it, people say war is not the answer, but i say that statement is to some %, because if we see whats going on in Libya as war, then war can be d solution/answer to some situation, forgive me if am wrong. I remember when I was still in the university, and their is a clash between 2 confraterinty, these same insecurity people come and raid both the innocent and guilty people, put them on national papers and news putting themselves as heros. I now wonder again why the cant do same with Boko Haram, or is Boko haram a federal confraternity? or is it a lower arm of the PDP. hmmmmm, I wonder again. Well this is my advice to Foolish Government(FG), if u dont have what it takes to wipe out Boko haram, lets have a rebel group and wipe them out. U dont have to be ashamed of the fact that u didnt perform, its 1nigeria, we will help. Or better still expect more attacks, and if in 72hrs nothing is done, I will start with any FG cars I see on d street. This is not a threat, I love Nija.

WE DONT WANT IMITATORS AND FOOLS ON HERE, DONT EVEN COPY ANYTHING CAP, U R A FRAUD DUDE, LEAVE IT ALONE,
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
seanet02:

Egbon let us be sincere, ordinary Boko Haram GEJ have no answer to, Ordinary MEND dare us that they will Bomb us on Independent Day, despite all security reports, GEJ still come out with F9 parallel in this regard, of whatuse is thye Security allowance [size=30pt]ODECHUKWU[/size] is collecting?
you are assuming that all these forces operate independently and in a vacuum. where was boko haram 20 years ago ? 10 years ago ? they did not exist. all of a sudden a group comes out of oblivion called boko haram just when africom was proposed and a palatable face to africans was nominated to insert the poison  (barrack obama). bros 2012 just may be the end of the world. then again maybe not. but some drastic things is about to happen. hold onto your seats because it is about to get bumpy. it does say in the book of daniel in the bible that when libya falls to the tyrant, then we are towards the end of the world  cry see yall on the other side  grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by martinosi: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
cap101, stop Perpatrating!!!!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by proudly9ja(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
And I refuse to accept that ALL governments are reactionary! Since the September 11 episode in the US, have we had such issues of that magnitude in the US? Do you think its because Al Qaeda has not tried? Same thing with the UK.

People spend billions on security every year. We have failed to do the simple things. Why is the IG of police still there? Why has he not been replaced by a more capable hand if he cannot resolve this?
Why have we not arrested a single person (and I am not talking about all those innocent people they catch on the street and call Boko haram).

Is anyone wondering how come these people have access to such sophisticated bombs? Is any one worried at all?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Chyz2: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
The bombing has nothing to do with Islam. Also, we  "Nigerians" know ourselves, or should at least know ourselves by now. We DO NOT go around bombing and suicide bombing. I find it a coincidence that it "just happens" to be the UN building that gets bombed. WHat a way for foreign powers to use an excuse to invade nigeria directly/indirectly to control our resources. Nigeria is said to break up in 2015, how do you know this unless you are going to have a hand in it?

Long story short, this is not an Islam thing, this is not a Northern thing, this is not a Hausa thing, neither is it the works of politicians to outst Goodluck Jonathan.This is the beginning of the act to throw the country into panic and anarchy to set a neo-colonial agenda by external powers, external meaning non-African.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is really bad. Getting the perpetrators of this incessant bombing should be the top priority of the government now, i stand to be corrected though. When caught, they should peel them as a market woman peels oranges.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by seanet02: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

you are assuming that all these forces operate independently and in a vacuum. where was boko haram 20 years ago ? 10 years ago ? they did not exist. all of a sudden a group comes out of oblivion called boko haram just when africom was proposed and a palatable face to africans was nominated to insert the poison  (barrack obama). bros 2012 just may be the end of the world. then again maybe not. but some drastic things is about to happen. hold onto your seats because it is about to get bumpy. it does say in the book of daniel in the bible that when libya falls to the tyrant, [size=30pt]then we are towards the end of the world[/size]  cry see yall on the other side  grin
Abeg let me Enjoy my Life before that Happen i still get plenty of Eba, Rice, Dodo and the Real Dodo in Femine to chop abeg
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
Demdem:

its wrong for you to state that all govts are simply "reactionist". a responsible govt needs to be proactive and that explains the need for intelligence gathering. GEJ has failed woefully in this regard.
thats the point bruv. there is no responsible govt in this world by your definition. people only react to what they see and what happens. the USA had a reactionary approach to 9 11. britain had a reactionary approach to 7 7. and still a reactionary approach to the recent riots. norway had a reactionary approach to the massacre. the only person with the ability for a proactive approach will be a soothsayer. it is what it is. cut the man some slacks. the north is not even fully defined with the borders of the norther countries hence you have all sorts of elements coming to the north through their borders. its nothing you can do about that. kinda like americas border with mexico. no matter how they try, unsavory elements will slip through.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by modupsie(f): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
konami001:

true! God help naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others / Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment / Kogi Governorship Crisis: Audu’s Camp Rejects Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.