Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja (27633 Views)

Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Rocks UN Office Abuja TODAY, FRIDAY 26/08/2011-10:24am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by damogul: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
Very funny! Obviously you have either been sleeping for the past one year or just plain acting like a slowpoke because bombings have been taking place in this country since GEJ came in and he has turned a deaf ear and blind eye to it. What do you expect to happen? Since GEJ decided to be silent the hounds of hell called boko haram decided to flourish even more so get a life yourself
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by bomly(f): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
Heay,
I weak, watin dey happen nah, why all this killing, this is an International Organization oh
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
now we are fuccked the F-22 raptors will soon be flying over my house to go drop some goodies on BH,
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by friedrice1: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
phreakabit:

[size=15pt]And people called me a zealot when I said that the JTF needed to be more aggressive with their campaign in the North.[/size]
We are Sorry,
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Ajibel(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
Next attack would be on Aso Rock.Now the army should be more aggressive,they've been soft.Nigerian army is good at receiving accolades at maintaining peace in other countries but now the country needs the services of these soldiers. . .A cry cry cry for my country on the brinks of terrorism.This is the ''DAWN OF TERRORISM''. .mark my words
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Delible(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
I wonder why we are disturbing our mind over Mr Presido. He is presently as afraid and confused as everyone. Am sure he will be putting up more security around himself before thinking of the country. He is just confused and out of direct control.

Please take this simple rule in Nigeria presently."One man , One matchet". protect urself. Watch your back. No wait for govt or police or even army wey don dey kidnap about now" embarassed.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by God2man(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
The world is becoming more perilous than ever before, it is all pointing to one sign. JESUS IS COMING BACK AGAIN. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
damogul:

Very funny! Obviously you have either been sleeping for the past one year or just plain acting like a slowpoke because bombings have been taking place in this country since GEJ came in and he has turned a deaf ear and blind eye to it. What do you expect to happen? Since GEJ decided to be silent the hounds of hell called boko haram decided to flourish even more so get a life yourself

Did you say for the past one year?

No, bombings has been booming since the days of OBJ, then it was in PHC, Yenegoa, Warri, Even Atlas Cove in Lagos, the ND villages, etc. Even Boko Haram has been there (and fighting) even in the days of Yaradua.

What you can say is this: since the myth of "born to rule" has been broken, the Jihardists have found it necessary to make sacrifices to the "Most Merciful Allah". They have been training since in Somalia (even our CBN Governor came back from their with a degree in Sharia), and they are back to forcefully Islamise Nigeria.
We can get ready to defend our selves of sit in front of PCs to call mr. President ugly names. Yet, that will not change anything.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by lukkie(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
It's obvious that Jonathan cannot lead this country. It's high time we start the process of dismantling Nigeria. We should go and solve our various problems separately. The earlier the better.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by martinosi: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
cap101:

martinosi  whats your problem? if u dont like my user name why dont u ignore it, u must not respond to my contribution. u are not the only person on the forum, but all the same, if my user name turns u off, then am sorry, cant change it for u. so please manage or close your eyes when u see it. God bless u and enjoy the rest of your day.

Hmm acting like a spoilt lil Naija brat, awww go and cry to mummy,

LEAVE DER NAME CAP *** alone!!!the login name rights have been taken, try and be original!!!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Hambolaj01(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
Americans are seriously interested in our oil and they will go to any length to make this country ungovernable for the present administration in order to give them the room to invade Nigeria which is their primary aim. May God save Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by martinosi: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
cap28:

the dominoes are being lined up by the western powers - nigeria you are next on the list for a "humanitarian intervention" by NATO - hope you are prepared.

Hmmm NO JOKE, these people are sadist, US/EU elite, they will use any excuse fabricated by them
to cause problems to enter Nigeria,

By The Way - How can Boko Haram plant a bomb on a piece of Land that is not even under the
Jurisdiction of the Federal Govt of Nigeria,
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by olaolabiy: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
BUZUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by martinosi: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hambolaj01:

Americans are seriously interested in our oil and they will go to any length to make this country ungovernable for the present administration in order to give them the room to invade Nigeria which is their primary aim. May God save Nigeria.

Truetalk, Hambolaj01
Hmmm i love it now, becos we on nairaland are all putting our thinking hats on.since t
he Bull*** happenning in other countries ie Pakisatn, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan is coming closer to home,
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by lukkie(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hambolaj01:

There is no logic in this statement. So you think the US needs to invade Nigeria in order to have access to its oil? So what about our oil they've being buying for decades? You sound like a naive mind.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
ola olabiy:

BUZUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
my dear Chieffffffffff Ola wagwan  grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by olaolabiy: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

my dear Chieffffffffff Ola wagwan  grin

BUZUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by moremi2008(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
lukkie:

There is no logic in this statement. So you think the US needs to invade Nigeria in order to have access to its oil? So what about our oil they've being buying for decades? You sound like a naive mind.

Thank God somebody with common sense is in this thread. Why on earth would the West go through all this length to gain access to one of the most free-for-all-anyhow-you-like-it-as-long-as-you-settle-me petroleum fiscal regimes in the world?! That would be just like a man raping a prostitute he just paid for. Makes no fucking sense.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Hambolaj01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
lukkie:

You are simply very myopic to have rubbished that very frank comment. You only need to broaden your knowledge so that you will not remain oblivious. Good luck.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
ola olabiy:

BUZUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

grin cheesy
Wetin you chop remain Chief grin make i wet my beak grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Hambolaj01(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
moremi2008:

Thank God somebody with common sense is in this thread. Why on earth would the West go through all this length to gain access to one of the most free-for-all-anyhow-you-like-it-as-long-as-you-settle-me petroleum fiscal regimes in the world?! That would be just like a man Desecrating a LovePeddler he just paid for. Makes no bleeping sense.

Birds of the same feathers flock together, that is without doubt, a very common adage. You are just too stupid to be suggesting that some people are without common sense. Naughty boy.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
moremi2008:

Thank God somebody with common sense is in this thread. Why on earth would the West go through all this length to gain access to one of the most free-for-all-anyhow-you-like-it-as-long-as-you-settle-me petroleum fiscal regimes in the world?! That would be just like a man Desecrating a LovePeddler he just paid for. Makes no bleeping sense.
yes but if the love peddler is getting recruited by another love-vendor (china), her love-vendor (america) has to step in and put the smackdown on her (nigeria) and keep her to himself by shielding her (military base) tongue
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by olaolabiy: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

Wetin you chop remain Chief grin make i wet my beak grin

ASHIMOLOWO OF TOMORROW. tongue

You dey do me yori yori with your comments and analyses on this forum.

Stop eating fish and chips.

Haba! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
ola olabiy:

ASHIMOLOWO OF TOMORROW. tongue

You dey do me yori yori with your comments and analyses on this forum.

Stop eating fish and chips.

Haba! cheesy

wetin be yori yori ? i no sabi swahili cheesy
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by GAR3TH(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
speaking of fish and chips, i no dey chop that nonsense. i am quite partial to eba and orishirishi meat with a dollop of egunsi  grin washed down with manya of course
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by tlops(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
It is high time GEJ summoned the traditional leader in North to fish out this BH guys, They sure have influence to make peace wt BH
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
so libya falls to the tyrant and immediately there is an earthquake in america followed by an impending drastic hurricane.
DANIEL 11 vs 42, HE WILL USE HIS POWER AGAINST MANY COUNTRIES. EVEN EGYPT WILL NOT ESCAPE. 43 HE WILL CONTROL GOLD AND SILVER TREASURES AND ALL EGYPTS TREASURIES. LIBYA WILL SURRENDER TO HIM. BUT NEWS FROM THE EAST (CHINA) AND THE NORTH (RUSSIA) WILL FRIGHTEN HIM. HE WILL LEAVE VERY ANGRY TO EXTERMINATE MANY (NIGERIA INCLUDED). WHEN HE COMES TO HIS END THERE WILL BE NO ONE TO HELP HIM.
as yall can see, america about to be destroyed and swept into oblivion and history  shocked grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by olaolabiy: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

so libya falls to the tyrant and immediately there is an earthquake in america followed by an impending drastic hurricane.
DANIEL 11 vs 42, HE WILL USE HIS POWER AGAINST MANY COUNTRIES. EVEN EGYPT WILL NOT ESCAPE. 43 HE WILL CONTROL GOLD AND SILVER TREASURES AND ALL EGYPTS TREASURIES. LIBYA WILL SURRENDER TO HIM. BUT NEWS FROM THE EAST (CHINA) AND THE NORTH (RUSSIA) WILL FRIGHTEN HIM. HE WILL LEAVE VERY ANGRY TO EXTERMINATE MANY (NIGERIA INCLUDED). WHEN HE COMES TO HIS END THERE WILL BE NO ONE TO HELP HIM.
as yall can see, america about to be destroyed and swept into oblivion and history  shocked grin
Preach it bro. smiley

This is better than "Yoruba kwenu . . . yaaaaaa" grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
ola olabiy:

Preach it bro. smiley

This is better than "Yoruba kwenu . . . yaaaaaa" grin
hahahaha you see that post ? that na the work of boredom
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by olaolabiy: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

hahahaha you see that post ? that na the work of boredom

Hunt for an Oyinbo chick then instead of " alonzo . . . . alonzo" grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
ola olabiy:

Hunt for an Oyinbo chick then instead of " alonzo . . . . alonzo" grin
no need to hunt for oyinbo chick. i get one for house wey dey make me semolina every night wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rumble In SSS As Jonathan’s CSO, Others Vow To Challenge Sack / Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi / DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.