Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja (27632 Views)

Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Rocks UN Office Abuja TODAY, FRIDAY 26/08/2011-10:24am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
300 people feared trapped according to Channels TV -- http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php

There can never be any justification for the indiscriminate killing of people, as we see here.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
proudly9ja:

You're free to make up words, na human beings make up the ones wey dey dico, cheesy

But seriously though, the fact is when you don't deal with these situations now, others will be emboldened to do even worse. A simple case is the kidnapping issue. When it started in the 90s, it was ND militants who used to 'kidnap' oil workers and ask for ransom. Today, its become a big problem in our hands.

When Abdul salam tried to bomb the US ailiner a couple of years ago, many of us said he can't be a Nigerian simply because we couldn't fathom a Nigerian committing suicide for any cause at all. Look at us now!
If we don't nip this now, we will be in trouble in a few years to come if we are not in trouble already
grin grin abi how for do my brother ? bros you are asking too much of a man if you want him to run before he crawls. this is not GEJs palava. GEJ inherited this mess. you expect a man to apprehend kidnappers and terrorists in a nation that does not have a computerized data of every single person in the country. you expect GEJ to apprehend these people in a country with no computerized data of the housing stock in the country. you think say GEJ na magician  grin grin grin abeg lef the man alone.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
seanet02:

Abeg let me Enjoy my Life before that Happen i still get plenty of Eba, Rice, Dodo and the Real Dodo in Femine to chop abeg
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by proudly9ja(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
If I can't expect the President of my country and Chief security officer of the country to solve these problems, who should I expect to solve it? The reason he was voted in was because he said he could solve these problems.

Why are we paying their salaries?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by logica(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
Bombing of UN office => Al Qaida. Boko Haram had limited their targets to strictly Nigerian. Stepping into the global turf only means it's Al Qaida (but of course probably with Boko Haram connivance). The prognosis is not looking good for Boko Haram after this.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by 3direct: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
All shouting cant solve the problem on ground!!!! Lets have a Muslim President only then can we move forward
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
eeyah
well una asked for fresh air, let us receive
but fresh air make person cool, this one na fire o
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by cap101: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
martinosi  whats your problem? if u dont like my user name why dont u ignore it, u must not respond to my contribution. u are not the only person on the forum, but all the same, if my user name turns u off, then am sorry, cant change it for u. so please manage or close ur eyes when u see it. God bless u and enjoy the rest of ur day.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
proudly9ja:

If I can't expect the President of my country and Chief security officer of the country to solve these problems, who should I expect to solve it? The reason he was voted in was because he said he could solve these problems.

Why are we paying their salaries?
thats a great question. why are we paying their salaries ?. quite frankly i dont think nigeria needs a federal govt because they dont do squat. i think the country should be broken up into tiny local govts. only then will progress be made. you cant govern a country effectively if you do not have data on who is in the country, the housing stock, the business stock. so you are right when you say why do we pay them.
and on a side note, you actually fell for it when he told you that he could solve these problems ? brother i think you have been had. you have been bamboozled. you have been ganked. you have been hoodwinked. you have been discombobulated.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by deltalife(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
GEJ is week and slower than a CRAWLING SNALE.

He has disapointed us, big time!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by jaybee3(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
deltalife:

GEJ is week and slower than a CRAWLING SNALE.

What kinda animal is a snale?
got a pic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by logica(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
i won't be surprised if lagos is hit before the year runs out.
Dey come. We dey wait you.

Did i hear someone say 'the military should come back'?
Oh, so that's the plan eh?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by tpia5: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
gej. undecided
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Bawss1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
deltalife:

GEJ is week [/b]and slower than a CRAWLING [b]SNALE.

Seriously, why is this guy spamming the place with his terrible spellings.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
jay bee:

got a pic  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy?
grin  grin grin grin grin that bruh got mad issues. he has WEEK diction  grin grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by bolseas(f): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
people are calling GEJ all sort of names, what if Buhari is the president, wondering what you people will say, .Buhari is Boko Haram Buhari is Alqaeda, Buhari want to sell Nigeria bla bla bla,

Nigerians nawa for una
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by conceptmay: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
more pics, this is badddddddddddddddddddddd

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by friedrice1: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
Force headquarters was bombed weeks ago, after all the noise
the issue has been swept under the carpet.

Let's give this incident A week and the case would be buried likewise.

Fresh Air indeed.

May the souls of the dead RIP.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
Have the Boko Haram guys claimed responsibility?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by DoubleN(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
The Slowpoke never still issue Press Statement?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by friedrice1: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
jay bee:

got a pic  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy?

Snale is a kind of Snail,
the spellings are sometimes mixed
don't over flog the issue
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by gfus: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
Crime Against Humanity (Be warned, these pictures are scary)

http://www.livenigeriapost.com/
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by hbrednic: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
Dont worry my people,NATO will soon step in to protect civillians.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
on a more serious note though, and i aint a religious person but i think yall need to stop worshipping Baal, orisha, mami wata, sango, oya, obatala and these things in africa before you see a change in africa and before our enemies are destroyed. from my extensive biblical foray i have come to realize that the most dis-enfranchised people of the world are the ones who worship all kinds of gods and who do rituals and sacrifices. the modus operandi of Yahweh is such that he will allow your enemies to come and loot you and rape you of your resources if you do not stop worshipping baal.

and to even take it further and this may sound like a wing-nut concept but i think when God made man and bestowed him with freewill and then he come to see that the heart of man is so wicked. i think he needed an army of 'attitude adjusters', an army that will come in and whip his people into shape. an army to take his people through the baptism of fire and to refine them and make them pure. how do you create this army in the midst of humans ?

well he made the original planet GONDWANALAND drift into different parts of the world. the one that drifted into the arctic regions of the world were to be his army that he will use to whip us back into shape. the ones that drifted into the arctic regions underwent physical changes. their pineal glands calcified because of the cold, their nostrils became smaller because they had to conserve body heat, their was no vitamin d and hence they couldnt absorb phosphorus and they became more angular as opposed to robust, their melanocytes gradually lost the ability to produce melanin. they became the white man. the calcified pineal gland ensures that they lack empathy and are rigid in countenance. the white man, a tool, a cold creation, is what was concocted from the original man to whip us all into shape. to put us through a baptism of fire, to purify us.

you will realize that black people only turn to Yahweh when they are suffering. so the white man was made to inflict suffering on us so that we can turn from our evil aways and stop worshipping baal

lol then again i may just be a nut job spewing crap. who knows right ?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Demdem(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
bolseas:

people are calling GEJ all sort of names, what if Buhari is the president, wondering what you people will say, .Buhari is Boko Haram Buhari is Alqaeda, Buhari want to sell Nigeria bla bla bla,

Nigerians nawa for una
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by kizito96(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
I don't know where Nigeria is heading to. Libya is gone now they are focusing on Nigeria. The president is too weak to do anything. God help us all
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
The smelly arm pit of africa will not keep her mouth shut, do our foolish politicians think they can deceive the world. Nigeria is nothing, we should stop claiming greatness and endangering innocent citizens
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by damogul: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
I warned everyone against voting PDP and GEJ in but nobody cared to listen. Now look at our beloved Nigeria being punished by Fools.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by T8ksy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
Guys, no need to panic yet.

Our presido has asked for a year before we start to assess his tenure.

At this rate, there will be no-one left to assess his achievements or lack of, when his probational period comes up.

To think we dubbed the last occupant of aso rock, " yara dozer".

What label do we now place on the extant resident of Aso rock?

Suggestions please.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Ecarban: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
Where is Nigeria heading, Suicide bomber now? May their souls fight for the nation. cry
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by BBDelta(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BLAMING BOKO HARAM

THIS IS THE HANDI WORK OF ATIKU AND IBB AND BUHARI

WHY WONT YOU ALL USE YOUR COMMON SENSES

THIS ISNT TERRORISM, THIS IS POLITICS

This Human bring is the most pathetic human being I have heard talk, this type are the type in Government offices, who instead of facing real time security strategy to cumb this boko haram menace, they are busy looking for the sponsors. If you find the sponsors what would that amount to, do you know the kind of sponsorship they have given, if its 2yrs, 4yrs already paid, sponsorship, rubbish, set your sss, and intelligence to work, and stop putting army on the road, to do stop and search, light up the country, (I don't mean physical light) and make the country too transparent for evil deeds, Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) / Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her / Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.