Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) (35538 Views)

In Another Gaffe, Tinubu Says Omo-agege ‘will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State’ / Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege / Omo-agege Will Be Allowed To Resume – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Alpharey: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2022
Even people who are already in office resign due to incompetence or illness but you guys are forcing this man on us. God will judge all of you starting from this earth. By the time your children cry because of hunger and you have nothing to give to them because of continued looting of our treasury because Tinubu will be sidelined because he is not fit, both mentally and physically. This is not a curse but a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2022
casualobserver:

State the plan 1st let us see. Abi you have no confidence in the plan?

Oga all I asked was to state the plan, Instead you spent all the long post abusing. Can you not see I am right?

You're kidding and I won't fall for it. The plans obi has been highlighting all over the media for months now is what you're asking me to state them all? His plans on education and moving Nigeria from consumption to production has been constantly outlined on every news channel available YET you ask me to "state them".
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by broadman20: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
February no far again

Hahahaha!

Somebody like you that I argued with concerning Osun don Japa leave me and change name for this forum.

It's only a matter of time you will do same.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by casualobserver: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Grandmeister:

You're kidding and I won't fall for it. The plans obi has been highlighting all over the media for months now is what you're asking me to state them all? His plans on education and moving Nigeria from consumption to production has been constantly outlined on every news channel available YET you ask me to "state them".

I have never seen a salesman who is asked by a customer to tell him the benefits of his product says no I won’t fall for it!!

Good luck. I’m done arguing with the brain dead!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by nkemoma(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Winning123:
That man will be President irrespective of your stupid comment

For sure.. Because stupid fools like you are the majority in the zoo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2022
casualobserver:

I have never seen a salesman who is asked by a customer to tell him the benefits of his product says no I won’t fall for it!!

Good luck. I’m done arguing with the brain dead!!!
Reverse psychology is you guys stock in trade. Heavens forbid I should try to sell a candidate not from your ethnic group to you. That's an exercise in futility.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by ObiLamba: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2022
wirinet:

So you cook with live fish (and meat)? The frozen fish we all import was killed months if not years before getting into your pot of soup.
Killing a fish to process it is different from processing an already dead fish. Tinubu was refererring to the latter.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Franking: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2022
The man no well. Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and dementia. Wicked combo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Instead of Delta State, he said Niger Delta State, it's well with him.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by TheGift: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2022
sadics:
Gone are those days.

The Voters will do the talking on election day

Amen!
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by yusluvad(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu too dey yarn dust for mouth. That man's brain need check up...
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Nwaajasa: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2022
He will be the governor, paused for five seconds thinking of what to say and all he can remember is a state that is not in Nigeria. So, Omo-Agege you have heard him and you agreed by clapping your hands so you must wait until Niger Delta State is created

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2022
It's obvious most Nigerians ain't tired of suffering. Poverty has affected their sense of reasoning, I know other candidates ain't saints but I wonder why a sensible citizen would vote for Tinubu.......This man is too old and weak to be president.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by LadeeE: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2022
That is how you Said osun state governor will go for d second term where is him now Tinubu God is bigger than all of us,,, don't talk as if you are God
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by porthouse7(f): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol... their baba also said "West Germany" sometime ago...
obi set mumu nasarawa na county?
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Chei!Abeg baba God no allow this cun3 enter one chance again cry cry
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by poseidon12: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2022
He also said he will make South East the Taiwan of Asia. Meanwhile, Taiwan is in Asia. Tinubu is unfit for the Presidency. He is too sick.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by DKM123: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2022
How can any SAN£ HUMAN vote Tinubu to become the PRESIDENT?! I am genuinely curious. Can someone analyse the psychology behind any sane Nigerian (asides the party people with no intergrity) casting thier votes for this man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Naijalarry:

No more vote incompetence, times have changed.

Not in Northern Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Bobbiee: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Have you guys noticed that there's no more news of Fulani killings?
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by merieam16(f): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2022
factcheckmmm:
A complete dunce

The batstard and his followers are bunch of olodos

Idioooooooota despite being above 70 , being a past governor. Yet don't know that Niger Delta is not a state but an acronym given by obj to oil producing states

Olodos, at this age the illiterate is not expose to the whole Nigeria scene

Especially the occuring word in Nigeria

Niger Delta

Stark illiterate

Batstard
this vawulence is much oo....bring it down grin
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Racoon:
And they gleefully clapped. This is another redflag sign of cognitive derangement in a man with Parkinson's or Alzheimer Disease that his miscreants are always insulting our sensibility. Where is that stupid Festus Keyamo? Meanwhile, here are his updated gaffes and goffs so far;

....the pharmaceutical vegetable will be good for climate change
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Ofunaofu: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2022
Racoon:
And they gleefully clapped. This is another redflag sign of cognitive derangement in a man with Parkinson's or Alzheimer Disease that his miscreants are always insulting our sensibility. [b]Where is that stupid Festus Keyamo? [/b]Meanwhile, here are his updated gaffes and goffs so far;

You mean the once-upon-a-time human rights activist whose brain have been taken away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Owologbo(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2022
Jones4190:
BAT is pregnant with many children, Omo Agege is one of them, the other candidate to mention his name is a disgrace has no followers,

Maybe there a local government called Niger Delta State in Lagos that omo agege will govern.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Somebody like you that I argued with concerning Osun don Japa leave me and change name for this forum.

It's only a matter of time you will do same.
if i ask you to bet your money no matter how little it is you go JAPA like your fellow obingo grin

Oya send me a DM to stake a bet on this coming election if e sure for you

Tinubu will win and succeed Buhari

Obi will not come distant third

Are you in?
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by BeauBragnar11: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Emir01:
Most of you are just Ignorant using Niger delta state is still correct and d man went further to say Delta state but u decided to cut d video. Continue chasing shadows. The opposition strategies in this election are not just working, I see APC growing by the day, u don't just focus on irrelevant things all d time. Nigerians will just be catching cruise and b4 u know it won't have meaning again.

You must be very stup!d ... Explain How "Niger-Delta state" is same with "Delta State" .
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by condralbedez: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2022
bennybuhari:
And mumus are clapping
mannabbqgrill and his crews,will keep clapping.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Emir01: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2022
BeauBragnar11:

You must be very stup!d ... Explain How "Niger-Delta state" is same with "Delta State" .

You're a fool nd dull not to understand a simple thing.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2022
davidodiba:
Hihihi...somebori help me with that Drogba meme
cheesy

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Dave2011: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2022
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xljWyam15e0

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the APC in the 2023 Nigerian general elections, has said that Ovie Omo-Agege, the APC gubernatorial candidate in Delta State, will be governor of Niger Delta State while addressing a crowd in Gbaramatu, Warri South West, Delta State, Nigeria, on Friday, November 25, 2022.

Anybody supporting this man should ask God for forgiveness! What have Nigerians done to deserve this curse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2022
Emir01:

Niger delta states are majorly oil producing states. From Ondo down to PH including Imo state. That's why we have Niger delta development commission (NDDC)
Tinubu said Omo Agege will be d next governor of Niger Delta State before u changed it to Delta State, abeg baobab fall hand for that one, no just change direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari / Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.