Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) (35569 Views)

In Another Gaffe, Tinubu Says Omo-agege ‘will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State’ / Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege / Omo-agege Will Be Allowed To Resume – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by FreeIgboho: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2022
This is no longer funny.
A group of his closest friends should sit this guy down and seriously talk to him
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Kajaard: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Emir01:
Most of you are just Ignorant using Niger delta state is still correct and d man went further to say Delta state but u decided to cut d video. Continue chasing shadows. The opposition strategies in this election are not just working, I see APC growing by the day, u don't just focus on irrelevant things all d time. Nigerians will just be catching cruise and b4 u know it won't have meaning again.

You people will always find a way to support and justify rubbish even when you know it's just pure nonsense.

You guys have no single shame supporting an old man with visible signs of dementia.

Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2022
broadman20:

May God fire your mouth with THUNDER!

How can you be lying like this?

Them swear for Una?

Sometimes the devil will even be surprised at how you people lie.
when Tinubu win, you will only wail as usual for another 8 years. Nothing more or less
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2022
OP is daft and think we will be daft like him.
Pls OK what happened between the time he said Senate president currently and that ur Niger delta state?

Besides if he says he will be d governor of Niger Delta state, was he wrong?
So after how many days he went to Delta it's now that ur numbness reminded u to bring up this daft propaganda?
The world is using technology to better thems3lves but urs is to smear each other.
I spit on ur head...
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by femisplash: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2022
Zombidients are very dumb and unintelligent, little wonder Peter Obi is messing up their brains. How can you cut out a 35secs of a 16 mins video and make a despicable claim than the actual truth. Whereas at the 37th sec of same video, Tinubu immediately corrected himself but the propaganda video was cut out not to include the corrected part. While I shudder at the ridiculousness of zombidients, the Moderators who are supposed to know better are helping them promote a propaganda. I wouldn't want to believe that the Moderators are as broke and poor as the zombidients that they have no data to watch the full video.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by onuman: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2022
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xljWyam15e0

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the APC in the 2023 Nigerian general elections, has said that Ovie Omo-Agege, the APC gubernatorial candidate in Delta State, will be governor of Niger Delta State while addressing a crowd in Gbaramatu, Warri South West, Delta State, Nigeria, on Friday, November 25, 2022.

... the governor of Niger Delta State said Tinubu, after a long pause.
Where are those pushing this man to be president of Nigeria? Let them come out and spin to interpret this. Let them come to remind people that the US president is older than Tinubu

Reality is that Tinubu has lost lots of his brain to old age related sicknesses including Parkinsonism.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by madapcmod: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2022
People supporting this brain dead man, are you people for real or what?

How will you feel, if you elect this man and he starts making these embarrassing blunders in international events?

You Baba blubla hulaboo babablu supporters hate this country with passion
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by jazon(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2022
CutieKing:
Some of you are so brain dead and eternally deaf if you people didn't hear niger deltan state of delta state....just like saying south eastern state of Anambra state.

Sorry.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2022
He's right though the state geographically is the delta of the Niger river so saying Niger Delta state is correct
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by jazon(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2022
Benmob:
Governor of Niger Delta cry cry cry
If diz man win,omo d disgrace he go disgrace Nigeria for world leaders conferences,he fit one day go United nation to call it United kingdom or speak in tongue, than d whole world will know Nigeria is curse and laugh at us.

Aswear

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2022
Racoon:
And they gleefully clapped. This is another redflag sign of cognitive derangement in a man with Parkinson's or Alzheimer Disease that his miscreants are always insulting our sensibility. Where is that stupid Festus Keyamo? Meanwhile, here are his updated gaffes and goffs so far;

you forget to add "he will recharge lake Chard".
How some people still support this time bomb, it's what's suprise me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Temptee101(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2022
CutieKing:
Some of you are so brain dead and eternally deaf if you people didn't hear niger deltan state of delta state....just like saying south eastern state of Anambra state.

Was expecting this.

I knew one stray urchin will try to defend this.

Not surprised, even if the man who can't cognitively align his thoughts to make any meaningful sense shit into your mama's mouth, you will still cheer him.

You are a very big mumu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by iezeiyida(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2022
grin grin
APC presidential flagbearer is an expired product
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by lilvicky68(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Lilvicky, abeg, come and carry this man—this your ********* grin lipsrsealed.
Lol. I don't know why he isn't sticking to his scripts
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by ObiLamba: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2022
Racoon:
And they gleefully clapped. This is another redflag sign of cognitive derangement in a man with Parkinson's or Alzheimer Disease that his miscreants are always insulting our sensibility. Where is that stupid Festus Keyamo? Meanwhile, here are his updated gaffes and goffs so far;

I agree that there are gaffes, but I know for certain that a dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2022
My belle don full with laughter �����������������.
Chai person wey no well wey suppose siddon 4 house.
Naija APC we hail una oh.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by wirinet(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2022
ObiLamba:

I agree that there are gaffes, but I know for certain that a dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup.
So you cook with live fish (and meat)? The frozen fish we all import was killed months if not years before getting into your pot of soup.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Pls don't vote a death man as your president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Hmm, president Baluba has given another blunder. This man is so difficult to campaign for.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Emir01: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Kajaard:

You people will always find a way to support and justify rubbish even when you know it's just pure nonsense.

You guys have no single shame supporting an old man with visible signs of dementia.

Shame on you.

Niger delta state is absolutely correct take it or leave it. Any aspirants from Niger delta state can be addressed like that and in short the man went ahead nd said delta state
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by onuman: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Deltafirstson:
The mumu ended up clapping for him.

TOWN HALL MEETINGS
‐‐--‐------------------------------,
This is how they clap for whatever Tinubu says in his Town Hall meetings.
These politicians pushing for Tinubu are EVIL. They don't allow him presidential debates before seasoned journalists who would ask him the hard questions; questions he must humiliate himself with his answers.
Anyway, most of those pushing for Tinubu actually have Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer in mind for president.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by madapcmod: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2022
ObiLamba:

Have you cooked with Titus ice fish before?
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by casualobserver: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu get problem we know. Shame on you the opposition if with all his documented k-leg, he still ends up President..which he will!!!

It’s one thing to attack as candidate, it’s another to provide a credible alternative.

I will repeat what I have said elsewhere, the problem is not Tinubu, the problem is the opposition. Tinubu should not even be a contender with all his issues but yet he is the front runner!!!! Shame on you the opposition!!!

You can’t run a presidential campaign on attack attack attack!!!! We have heard….now what do you have to offer!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Emir01: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2022
maestroferddi:
Oga shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say..

We are talking about the presidency of the country here and you are making noise.

Tinubu drawls his speech taking about three seconds between words yet makes crass mistakes...

Why should it be hard for you to see an obvious cognitive decline from what is happening?

It is only evil people who derive pleasure in watching people suffer else how does one explain the fact that any person in their right mind would wish another dysfunctional character on Nigeria after the disaster Buhari has unleashed on this country....

Tinubu is correct to use Niger delta state. Any aspirants from Niger delta states is contesting to be governor of Niger delta state. Why cutting the video
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by diadem10: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Delta is a Niger Delta state btw. In fact, it's the real Niger Delta because of the several delta in it. So yes, Omo agege will be the governor.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Yeeekpaaaa!!

Fuselage down. Control impossible.

May we never have Olodo Presdo in Nigeria o
Amen
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by diadem10: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Delta is a Niger Delta state btw for those dumb heads crying. Tinubu mentioned Niger Delta state and went ahead to also say Delta state.

Zombidient are simply senseless and uselessss.
Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by EyetaVic: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2022
He has goof again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2022
FOOLISH MEN!
How are they different from Bandits?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by NOwazobia: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Dementia

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Chief Wailer at work

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Party Stalwarts Meet Lagos APC PC On Alliance For Sanwo-Olu / Osinbajo Chides Jonathan For Attending OIC Meeting / Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.