Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death (40574 Views)

Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death / AKA: Family Confirms Death / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by ukelament(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rest in Peace, Sir!
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by canalily(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Every station now TV and radio would be playing his music throughout this weekend

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by MiaBeer(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rest In Peace bro.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by We4all: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

According to the write-up, I could deduce he died in his sleep. Well, that was a peaceful death but however, Nigerians should take their health more serious!

His family can opt for aquamation, it's eco-friendly.

You are wrong. That was just a figurative speech.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by Truthshotcrazy: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

According to the write-up, I could deduce he died in his sleep. Well, that was a peaceful death but however, Nigerians should take their health more serious!

His family can opt for aquamation, it's eco-friendly.
Please where can sb get aquamation done in Naija
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by Ruthymoon(f): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tomorrow is not promise anymore, give your life to JESUS and Live right, be more concern about where your soul is going, live each day as it were LAST, LOVE,FORGIVE, let go of Ego and grudges cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by papamondico: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oh my God! May soul rest in perfect peace Amen. SAMMIE, sleep well
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by papamondico: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oh my God! May his soul rest in perfect peace Amen. SAMMIE, sleep well
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by spencekat(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
canalily:
Every station now TV and radio would be playing his music throughout this weekend
Exactly.Just like they did even when Davido lost his son,Ifeanyi.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by papamondico: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oh my God! May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen. SAMMIE, sleep well
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by obimiheka(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
R.I.P.... Abi dis Nigga once married this actress Kate Henshaw

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by AfroKnight: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
The great Sammy Okposo. This guy made gospel music more fun for young people. He had a great voice.

Sad that he’s gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by Antoeni(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Poster don come out
RlP
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by Ruthymoon(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
May his soul rest in peace , Tomorrow is not promise anymore, give your life to JESUS and Live right, be more concern about where your soul is going, live each day as it were LAST, LOVE,FORGIVE, let go of Ego and grudges cry cry
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by brain54(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Life…
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by lastchild: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
But I still wonder why people got more love the moment they die. All corner of Facebook and Instagram are crying now, meanwhile, this man wasn't that Appriciated while living.

RIP... young king

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by alizma: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
RIP
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by FreeStuffsNG: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
May God console them and may the family not suffer any bereavement again.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by TUTU147: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by MufasaLion: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
We4all:

You are wrong. That was just a figurative speech.

I wasn't sure, hence the reason for my last sentence.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by Meandmycrew(f): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sometimes i wonder if u write with ur brain
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Rest in peace Gospel singer...we were born to die

although ain't no fan of gospel songs...the only time I got to hear them is when am travelling on a long distance with those transport company motor....the driver will just put gospel songs at the beginning.....then once journey don begin small like one hour into the journey them go take am off put am for secular songs

Rest in peace Anyway...like I said we were born to die
The only prayer we should pray is for us to bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles, smoke enough weed before we die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by MufasaLion: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Please where can sb get aquamation done in Naija

You'll need to go abroad or most probably South Africa. Do you want to consider it for yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by MufasaLion: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
May God console them and may the family not suffer any bereavement again.

The family will surely be bereaved. It's a normal phenomenon for humans to die. It's not a curse but fact.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by alizma: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
lastchild:
But I still wonder why people got more love the moment they die. All corner of Facebook and Instagram are crying now, meanwhile, this man wasn't that Appriciated while living.

RIP... young king
I don't think people get more love when they die, what happened is that at death; (1) there is usually a summation of love that was previously scattered around, (2) people tend to naturally have compassion for the death, (3) by nature, human beings what to be around each other even with certain level of hatred existing between, anything contrary to this create a vacuum in man.

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by pokilo: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Now They Post His Pictures…but Never Reached Out In His Trying Times..

He Told Me What Pastors Did To Him And We Both Wept..
Love Has Left The Church..

We Have More ‘Lawyers’ Who Are Ready To Judge Than Intercessors Ready To Restore..

Rest In Power My Brother..
You Conquered!

-Apostle Johnson Suleman
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by Tinsim: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
Autopsy is required to determine if his death was a natural or man-made.
Apart from being a promiscuous gospel singer,like every other pastors,he no kill or snatch people's wife.The man is good looking and rich which made him attracted to a lot of olosho ladies.
May the good Lord forgive you.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by Sparrk007(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na waahh this life no balance at all
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by bizzibodi(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
How can he die like that?
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by Emperorx: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
He is in a better place now .A place away from bad government ,Away from fake friends and family members,Away from hardship and poverty,Away from corrupt leaders and most importantly Away from APC government.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by RPG2020(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

although ain't no fan of gospel songs...the only time I got to hear them is when am travelling on a long distance with those transport company motor....the driver will just put gospel songs at the beginning.....then once journey don begin small like one hour into the journey them go take am off put am for secular songs..God is good motor drivers dey do that thing well well

The only prayer we should pray is for us to bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles, smoke enough weed before we die

The gangsta is back �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by mikaael(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

although ain't no fan of gospel songs...the only time I got to hear them is when am travelling on a long distance with those transport company motor....the driver will just put gospel songs at the beginning.....then once journey don begin small like one hour into the journey them go take am off put am for secular songs..God is good motor drivers dey do that thing well well

Repent of your sins.... tomorrow might be too late
Re: Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mehn! It's very painful..,comfort and strength to his bereaved family.
Very lovely voice used in some Nollywood movies when the likes of teco Benson, zeb ejiro,izu ojukwu etc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week / Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.