Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan (24658 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Tinubu Wins Legal Victory, Lacks Legitimacy - Olu Fasan / Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / 2023: Shettima Is Unfit To Be Nigeria’s Vice-President - Olu Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Klington: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Racoon(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
It will be terrible if Nigeria stupidly enthrone this present disaster in waiting.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by seanwilliam(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Like for tinubu share for Peter obi

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by DrAkpamudehe: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Anakogheri

Mechiegu o nu there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Ozinlex: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu = Disaster
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by KennethEnyi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
I’ve noticed that in other republics if a president is underperforming or useless he will be forced out of office but why is Nigeria own different?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
OK. This Olu Fasan is a bastard to Yorubaland.
Meanwhile. Let's say Tinubu should leave. Atiku and Kwankwaso too must not win. It must be Obi and we wan see wetin he fit do. And if emilokan is needed, it's Igbo's turn legally. Afterall the last original Igbo ruled in 1966.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by nkemoma(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Where are the morons

Mohd24 and his goons?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by gozmok1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu is running on Muslim-Muslim Mkpurummiri ticket
Buhari is sitting on the fence
Atiku and PDP are fighting themselves

Everything playing to the favour of the anointed one.

Guess the anointed one, you think say na your papa be the anointed one abi, taa get out... grin grin grin

The anointed one is Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, the Rock on which the new Nigeria will be built.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by nedekid: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

That is not the issue

What about the masses supporting him

Like I will always say the number of votes tinubu will get will dertimine the number of Nigerians that are mentally derranged
As for me, I have given up.
Nigerians are destined to suffer just as the Israelites traveled through the desert for donkey years in biblical times.
How any sane person will vote Tinubu just baffles me.
Anyway, the righteous will survive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by KingsCity: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thanks Olu, you have done your part

When the disaster happens, if it happens, at least your conscience would clear that you spoke the truth and you warned them

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Tayorshd2(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Am seeing Jagaban in aso rock already kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Britishpea: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Pringles101: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
OK. This Olu Fasan is a bastard to Yorubaland.
Meanwhile. Let's say Tinubu should leave. Atiku and Kwankwaso too must not win. It must be Obi and we wan see wetin he fit do. And if emilokan is needed, it's Igbo's turn legally. Afterall the last original Igbo ruled in 1966.
How about the other over 300+ tribes in Nigeria.

If na turn by turn it will take over 1400+ years for igbo to rule again. grin

I thought you were smart... cool

Infact you don't deserve my glorious gbola but I will pity you.

I will give some area boys 500 naira to buy weed, smoke it and Bleep you.

Your type will enjoy it very well cool
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Britishpea: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

That is not the issue

What about the masses supporting him

Like I will always say the number of votes tinubu will get will dertimine the number of Nigerians that are mentally derranged

Shut up. Are you not mentally deranged already? You have a bad ‘present’ right now. Not even your past was bad but your ‘present’ is bad. So, tomorrow u have a bigger vision, we should go back to check it.

Almost all the candidates had the bad past. Obi had a bad one. He hasn’t let us know what killed his father. He is linked to offshore savings on his kids names by Pandora papers.

Atiku wasn’t a Nigeria. He looted in the custom.

The question is is Tinubu the good candidate that can fix Nigeria? Yes he’s. None of the candidates right now can match his credentials. So shut up boy! U have no moral right to castigate any candidate as of today!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by FatiMohammed123: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
LoL old kaka Atiku is the Best #AtikuOganizingForAction
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

How about the other over 300+ tribes in Nigeria.

If na turn by turn it will take over 1400+ years for igbo to rule again. grin

I thought you were smart... cool

Infact you don't deserve my glorious gbola but I will pity you.

I will give some area boys 500 naira to buy weed, smoke it and Bleep you.

Your type will enjoy it very well cool
If you were smarter, you won't type the gibberish at the end of your post.
Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo are the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria. And if you check your history well, other groups were under these 3 major ones.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Blaze14k: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
phorget:
Olu Fasan is an ipob... undecided

You should call him a terrorist to suit what u wanted to say. No wonder ur father wanted u to be a clown

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by iezeiyida(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nigerians! Prevention is better than cure. Reject Tinubu and Atiku as the president of Nigeria next year. Let's give another strong party, Labour Party, a chance

Vote for Obi|Datti cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Obakoolex(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
I just can't get it really
Sincerely most people that attack Tinubu if you check it well it's always out of personal vendetta or ipob brain washing that we are normally used to.
How can someone in his right mind say Ashiwaju is not worthy of becoming president with his record in Lagos state or because a crime over many decades ago which he's not even convicted for,
70% of present Nigeria youth would do worse if given the opportunity to make money tru laundering overseas yet tinubu is their enemy just for no particular reason expect he's always ahead.
Whom God has blessed....you know the rest.
Jagaban is just special like David in the Bible...many exploits but thousands foes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by MADUBukar005: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
It's a great mistake for Nigerians this time around to vote for tinibu it's high time now have a president like tinibu if Nigerians vote him wallahi they will regret we are with Atiku 100%
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by MADUBukar005: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=MADUBukar005 post=118685733]It's a great mistake for Nigerians this time around to vote for tinibu it's high time now have a president like tinibu if Nigerians vote him wallahi they will regret we are with Atiku 100% #AtikuOrganizingforAction
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Pringles101: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

If you were smarter, you won't type the gibberish at the end of your post.
Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo are the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria. And if you check your history well, other groups were under these 3 major ones.
So the other ones' are insignificant abi?

Abeg make person help me check if the size of sweetplum clitoris big pass her brain grin
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Gozac: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
nedekid:

As for me, I have given up.
Nigerians are destined to suffer just as the Israelites traveled through the desert for donkey years in biblical times.
How any sane person will vote Tinubu just baffles me.
Anyway, the righteous will survive.
Tribalists and political leeches will vote him, its a pity there are many of them
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Sufyaan003(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Vote for atiku 2023 for a better change
Atiku is coming.
#ATIKUORGANIZINGFORACTION
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by stanluiz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

The proverb touch me.

The person that quote that proverb is a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by toprealman: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
This Judas?
Well I wouldn’t expect more from Oblivious Ipobians turned Obidients.
Bianca.....lol
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by TheFacelessMan: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

Won election in your dreams abi?

Even Tinubu will disagree with you.....He's not certain and he's been going around the north begging them to vote for him...

He said he doesn't want to campaign in the east because it's a waste of money....

He doesn't understand anything about winning a presidential election...

The north that he's relying on has Atiku and Kwankwaso as the son of the soil....But he feels that the west is under his armpit....

Tinubu is failing himself....

The bolded statement is hilarious... He doesn't, but YOU do? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by stanluiz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tayorshd2:
Am seeing Jagaban in aso rock already kiss
A drug lord in Aso rock.

I hope you are not living in abroad especially in Western nation like US because Nigerians there will be ridiculed and insulted.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Obakoolex(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

The bolded statement is hilarious... He doesn't, but YOU do? grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing here I swear. That jnr is so dump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by stanluiz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Britishpea:

Shut up. Are you not mentally deranged already? You have a bad ‘present’ right now. Not even your past was bad but your ‘present’ is bad. So, tomorrow u have a bigger vision, we should go back to check it.

Almost all the candidates had the bad past. Obi had a bad one. He hasn’t let us know what killed his father. He is linked to offshore savings on his kids names by Pandora papers.

Atiku wasn’t a Nigeria. He looted in the custom.

The question is is Tinubu the good candidate that can fix Nigeria? Yes he’s. None of the candidates right now can match his credentials. So shut up boy! U have no moral right to castigate any candidate as of today!
Your bad past and present will affect you in the future.

Oh yes! Tinubu has a bad reputation. Everything about him in hidden in secrecy and controversy.

That makes him unelected!
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by stanluiz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obakoolex:
I just can't get it really
Sincerely most people that attack Tinubu if you check it well it's always out of personal vendetta or ipob brain washing that we are normally used to.
How can someone in his right mind say Ashiwaju is not worthy of becoming president with his record in Lagos state or because a crime over many decades ago which he's not even convicted for,
70% of present Nigeria youth would do worse if given the opportunity to make money tru laundering overseas yet tinubu is their enemy just for no particular reason expect he's always ahead.
Whom God has blessed....you know the rest.
Jagaban is just special like David in the Bible...many exploits but thousands foes
So Olu Fesan is now ipob for speaking the truth and exposing Tinubu for who is is.

Anybody that criticize Tinubu is now ipob. Even if your mother criticize Tinubu. Am sure you will call him ipob.

Oga go and sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

213 Bodies Recovered As Troops Lose 10 Soldiers After Pounding Zamfara Bandits / APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing / Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.