Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan (24663 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Tinubu Wins Legal Victory, Lacks Legitimacy - Olu Fasan / Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / 2023: Shettima Is Unfit To Be Nigeria’s Vice-President - Olu Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by TheFacelessMan: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obakoolex:

I can't stop laughing here I swear. That jnr is so dump

Deep down him, if he has a single brain cell, he would realize just how stupid what he wrote was.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jagaban is coming.
The train is Unstopable and I am particularly Impressed that tinubu makea several Coment that subtly spite the Western World.
Independent leader.in Jagaban we trust.
Many Elderly and wise People tell us that Tinubu was a very Good Son to Bis mother and that Iyaloja prayed for Him alot. His Mother's prayers made him escape when he was fighting Abacha off his tyranh in Nigeria, where was Obi then? Then Atiku was chilling in Customs.

Where were they when Tinubu ran to Circa fighting for a democratic Nigeria. Tinubu is a detribalised Nigeria to lead Nigeria. Tinubu has built many Bridges across the years and the train is unstoppable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by stanluiz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
If Tinubu was governor of Lagos in 1984 when Buhari became Head of State. Buhari will jail him for corruption and if buhari founds out he has Link with drug trafficking, he will have him executed.

Buhari has overlooked his messes because we are now in Democracy and he buhari is too old and sick to perform.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
stanluiz:
If Tinubu was governor of Lagos in 1984 when Buhari became Head of State. Buhari will jail him for corruption and if buhari founds out he has Link with drug trafficking, he will have him executed.

Buhari has overlooked his messes because we are now in Democracy and he buhari is too old and sick to perform.

Bro You are making Noise Tinubu and Buhari are Brothers na You be external.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

If you were smarter, you won't type the gibberish at the end of your post.
Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo are the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria. And if you check your history well, other groups were under these 3 major ones.

In that case the ijaws who are aligned to the igbos just finished ruling
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Obakoolex(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
stanluiz:
So Olu Fesan is now ipob for speaking the truth and exposing Tinubu for who is is.

Anybody that criticize Tinubu is now ipob. Even if your mother criticize Tinubu. Am sure you will call him ipob.

Oga go and sleep.
Typical mentality I just pointed out....ipob brain washed or vendetta which line do you fall aburo
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by maste: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Those that love the old man , tell that if he enters there he will leave there in a coffin. Tell Oluremi.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by lereinter(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
buhari isn't different from tinubu

buhari ruled as if he's an alien as if he's the last apc member that will not be seeking elective position again

Even tinubu is even better than buhari because tinubu admires innovations, though for his selfish interest
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by PrinceOfLagos: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Dumb article by a dumber bit@h.
Keep using Nairaland bot to give yourself "Fake Likes" since nobody will give it that

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by naijaebay: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Buhari is not nigerian or at best a clone
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Thereishel: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

Are you trying to campaign for Fulani to succeed Fulani. Which of the candidates is clean? Atiku also has many baggages.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by ATLIEN2027: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep using Nairaland bot to give yourself "Fake Likes" since nobody will give it that
Fake likes?
Your wailing and crying will increase exponentially next year once Tinubu is sworn in .
Better start getting used to it, it's coming and ain't shit you can do about it.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Scamburster(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

If you were smarter, you won't type the gibberish at the end of your post.
Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo are the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria. And if you check your history well, other groups were under these 3 major ones.
School that Ode.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by alimiadedayo1: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Absolutely nothing to add.
Tinubu must not smell the rock of Aso.
He is a hardened drug criminal
if you don't want him to enter do not vote for Peter obi cause a vote for obi is a plus for tinubu let us rally round the opposition to take over the power from evil apc government

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by PrinceOfLagos: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Fake likes?
Your wailing and crying will increase exponentially next year once Tinubu is sworn in .
Better start getting used to it, it's coming and ain't shit you can do about it.
Tinubu will only be president of your village in Osun state , not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by richardokubo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
APC has won the general election forget the other clowns.

If wth the present situation in Nigeria which Apc av taking everything from top to bottom, you still saying Apc would win the presidentian election next yr may Apc Nigeria happened to you and ur family Amen ���
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by alimiadedayo1: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thereishel:

Are you trying to campaign for Fulani to succeed Fulani. Which of the candidates is clean? Atiku also has many baggages.
what has fulani has to do with this present situation of this country? if the apc government performed very well do you think people will not support their party for continuation? people dont care about tribe again but good governance... apc can't continue like this do not care who enters
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Proudlyomonna: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
This Judas?
Well I wouldn’t expect more from Oblivious Ipobians turned Obidients.

After much said and done, tinubu's brother said it's only someone who hates Nigeria that will wish His brother Tinubu on this Country,that's the coco forget about any yeye nonsense ipob grin.
Come 2023 OBI WILL RULE OVER YOU AND YOUR DADDY AND MUMMY AND EVERY LIVING THING IN YOUR KINDRED OR YOU WILL END UP ATIKULATING INTO ANOTHER ROUND OF KILLER HEARDMEN WAHALA grin grin grin
OYA choose one grin
When we tell URCHINS TO VOTE WISELY THEM THINK SE WE DEY JOKE grin grin
THE AGREEMENT ON THE STREET IS APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY,then we will leave Nija with the option of going forward with Obidiati,or going back to the Pdthief vomit.
ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE,MUST YOU ZOMBIE TILL YOU DIE grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

So the other ones' are insignificant abi?

Abeg make person help me check if the size of sweetplum clitoris big pass her brain grin
I ll disgrace you to the point of contemplating suicide. Don't get me angry. I don't forgive easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

In that case the ijaws who are aligned to the igbos just finished ruling
You are referring to GEJ. Which ever way, it's the turn of the south and if you all condemn Tinubu, we ll manage Obi. I don't want to see Atiku or Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso can come back when it's turn of the north. As for Atiku, he should retire to his mistresses in Dubai.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by buckeyemedia: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

After much said and done, tinubu's brother said it's only someone who hates Nigeria that will wish His brother Tinubu on this Country,that's the coco forget about any yeye nonsense ipob grin.
Come 2023 OBI WILL RULE OVER YOU AND YOUR DADDY AND MUMMY AND EVERY LIVING THING IN YOUR KINDRED OR YOU WILL END UP ATIKULATING INTO ANOTHER ROUND OF KILLER HEARDMEN WAHALA grin grin grin
OYA choose one grin
When we tell URCHINS TO VOTE WISELY THEM THINK SE WE DEY JOKE grin grin
THE AGREEMENT ON THE STREET IS APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY,then we will leave Nija with the option of going forward with Obidiati,or going back to the Pdthief vomit.
ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE,MUST YOU ZOMBIE TILL YOU DIE grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Pringles101: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll disgrace you to the point of contemplating suicide. Don't get me angry. I don't forgive easily.
I was right then...

So it is true that your clitoris is really bigger than your brain grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
APC has won the general election forget the other clowns.

What will that do for nigeria?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thereishel:

How does that justify Tinubu becoming president?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by buckeyemedia: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What will that do for nigeria?
Nothing whatsoever, even if they employ the services of the Republican Party for 8 years from the United States, it will not make any difference in the land of the fantastically corrupt.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Bro You are making Noise Tinubu and Buhari are Brothers na You be external.

Are you saying that both men have the same character?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by ATLIEN2027: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will only be president of your village in Osun state , not Nigeria
Better get your IPOB terrorist uniform ready. Once Tinubu becomes president you will have 3 options - return to your ipob terrorist camp and start calling Nigeria zoo again, Japa to Congo or Cameroon or jump inside the Lagos lagoon/take a bottle of sniper.
Whatever you decide is of no interest to us. We don't give a fvck about you and your likes.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by AfonjaPriest: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ellaspen:
May the peace of the Lord be on anyone that is reading this message. Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Angella G.T.Bank

Nothing for you!!! You are a big crook, a thief, a rogue, a fraudster. You'll never get enough of what you seek to get. I release the favour of damnation, according to the spirit of Ajelebe on you. The Oracle has spoken; your desire shall meet you at the crossroads of your apprehension.

Keep changing your monikers to beg dishonestly, you'll get nowhere with your deeds.

Edenbells, Relive, Cristh, Lethy, Crystin, Ellaspen

Your monikers above are now being cloned to release their rage at you. Stay tuned.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nothing whatsoever, even if they employ the services of the Republican Party for 8 years from the United States, it will not make any difference in the land of the fantastically corrupt.

Are you saying that Tinubu/buhari) APC are saints and it is the country that is the problem?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by buckeyemedia: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that Tinubu/buhari) APC are saints and it is the country that is the problem?
Nigeria’s number one problem is hypocrisy, too many of una dey Nigeria.

Whether be it ethnic, religious or social hypocrisy, una be number one for Africa.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by aimmoney9: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Why did dey use BATSHEM instead of BATSHET........ grin grin grin

They don't want pple calling them BATSHIT...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

But we all know nothing good can ever come out from a BAT or BATSHIT.......... grin grin grin grin grin

BAT go and rest we don't need a presidential candidate that will only be coming out in the night........ grin grin grin grin grin

OBIDATTI is good to go....... grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Shikini: 12:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Nigeria is a Banana Republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defamation: Governor El-Rufai Testifies In Court (Photos) / How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / Osinbajo Approves 19 Judges For National Industrial Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.