Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan (24659 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Tinubu Wins Legal Victory, Lacks Legitimacy - Olu Fasan / Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / 2023: Shettima Is Unfit To Be Nigeria’s Vice-President - Olu Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Pringles101: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

When I sight a man of intellect, constructive words comes from him. But when a miserable boy like you approach, it's just to pity your stupi d existence. I wonder why you are a waste of semen.
She is again thinking from a brain which is a size smaller than her clitoris grin
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by akbonus: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Dumb article by a dumber bit@h.

IN YOUR CLOSET,JUST LOCK THE DOOR AND WEEP FOR YOUR GENERATION OF UNBORN CHILDREN,BECAUSE VOTING TIFNUBU THE DRUGEE OLD CRIMINAL MEANS YOU HAVE SOLD THEIR FUTURE.THEN PREPARE A SUICIDE NOTE THAT WILL BE READ AFTER YOU KILL YOURSELF WHEN TIFNUBU LOST.THE TITLE OF THE SUICIDE NOTE SHOULD BE.......HOW I SENTENCED MYSELF TO DEATH FOR VOTING FOR A KNOWN THIEF,DRUG DEALER AND SICK OLD MAN WITHOUT ANY OFFICIAL AGE.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by specialmati(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Typical brainwashed delusional retar@ded ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na tout chairman you want make him become president after buhari abi.so that you will become oshodi tout chairman abi.it wont work na local agbero you will be for life because the sensible nigerians have rejected APC
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by patrickmuf(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2022
tete7000:

But beyond that a man reputed as a man of integrity should not be seen promoting a man with questionable character and someone that once use a belated decree to execute four young Nigerian youth in the past for drug related offence should not be seen openly promoting a man accused of drug offence. That is part of the argument of the writer and I think he has a point there.
Has Tinubu been convicted for any crime by any court of competent jurisdiction?

There's no basis for Buhari to act otherwise...INEC is an independent umpire thus if Tinubu doesn't meet the stipulated guidelines, the onus is on INEC to do the needful and not Buhari...
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by balarabe01(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Since Nigerians are deeply asleep, any lunatic can be president, buhari did it, tinubu and shettima, adruglord and terrorist can also do it. Even evans could have done it if he wasnt caught. Wakeup africa. cool
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Coolgent(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2022
Balablu bula ba
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2022
MNDY:

Why did you call Olu a bastard but still went ahead to assume that same Tinubu doesn't win?
You wish he should win for power shift purpose but you also struggle with sentiment because your brain is also telling you that he is unfit to rule.
Seems you v comprehension issue. If you so much dislike Tinubu, manage Obi. That's my summation. No Atiku, No Kwankwaso.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Shevchenkko: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
This Judas?
Well I wouldn’t expect more from Oblivious Ipobians turned Obidients.
Demented Urchin, Olu fasan knows Tinubu more than you do. Save those trash of yours about Obi
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by MNDY(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems you v comprehension issue. If you so much dislike Tinubu, manage Obi. That's my summation. No Atiku, No Kwankwaso.

I also don't want the north to continue in power in 2023.
Tinubu is not just it at all. The signs are everywhere.
You sounded like you are rooting for him but also battling with tribalism.
That was why I replied you to know where you stand.
But as usual with your type, your mouth is quicker to be rude than polite.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by BeardedMeat(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Stakeholders:

You will die a miserable death with that statement of your
Back to sender.

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by buckeyemedia: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Demented Urchin, Olu fasan knows Tinubu more than you do. Save those trash of yours about Obi
Just like Soludo, Reno Omokri, Atiku & Dino Melaye knew the ipob, Apga & Pdp betrayer Peter Obi before you were born?

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by buckeyemedia: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT. TINUBU IS A THIEF.
Like your Papa?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
MNDY:

But as usual with your type, your mouth is quicker to be rude than polite.
You described yourself cos Na you first abuse.
Be ready to take heat, we are in dry season.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Proudlyomonna: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=buckeyemedia post=118687241][/quote]

One of those two men will rule over you and your Kindred grin
As for your sick shaky desperate old drug addict,he is just wasting His time.
People can't wait to end this APC Disaster.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by buckeyemedia: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

One of those two men will rule over you and your Kindred grin
As for your sick shaky desperate old drug addict,he is just wasting His time.
People can't wait to end this APC Disaster.
APC MUST GO.
So that pdp may return to power? Like the cliche, a dog will always return to its vomit.

Woof! Woof!

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Proudlyomonna: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
So that pdp may return to power? Like the cliche, a dog will always return to its vomit.

Woof! Woof!

Well for our Survival purpose We will take out Apc disaster that is 70* worse than pdthief first,then We will leave Nija to choose between going FORWARD WITH OBIDIATI or going back to the Pdthief vomit like you said.
To the heart of any sensible human being APC should not be an option again.
They have done enough damage already.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are referring to GEJ. Which ever way, it's the turn of the south and if you all condemn Tinubu, we ll manage Obi. I don't want to see Atiku or Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso can come back when it's turn of the north. As for Atiku, he should retire to his mistresses in Dubai.
I condemn no one,i stand with no one, all are good , all are equally wrong.
The problem of Nigeria is not a leadership problem, the problem of Nigeria is how do you have bad people and expect good leaders
We have a negative mentality in this country and we expect positive results.

HOW
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Pringles101: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

You described yourself cos Na you first abuse.
Be ready to take heat, we are in dry season.
Sweetplum hope you liked you plum looking bum last night. kiss

Don't use all of the baby oil so that I can use it as lubricant to penetrate your kukunase cool
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

I condemn no one,i stand with no one, all are good , all are equally wrong.
The problem of Nigeria is not a leadership problem, the problem of Nigeria is how do you have bad people and expect good leaders
We have a negative mentality in this country and we expect positive results.

HOW
Atiku won't win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Atiku won't win.
Better for him, someone like me does not care a bit, he is my least likeable candidate, but honestly i dont care if he wins, Am more interested in Who wins Abia state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by buckeyemedia: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

Better for him, someone like me does not care a bit, he is my least likeable candidate, but honestly i dont care if he wins, Am more interested in Who wins Abia state.
Exact things dummies don’t know, that their state Governor is more important to them than any president in Abuja.

They will shout dollar is high, you ask them what commodity(ies) did their state government export to yield foreign exchange based on its comparative advantages for the state?

The Almijiris will all go silent.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by RestructureNig2: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

How about an Itsekiri, ibibio, Efik, Tiv, Jukun, Nupe, Idoma man's turn?

This country is not only about Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo.

Tribalist

It's turn of the South east not Igbo
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Mrtaye: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

What's this one saying?
I v told you it's the turn of the south. If rotation is to be considered. And if it's not Obi, it ll be Tinubu and if it's not Tinubu, it'll be Obi
What I'm saying categorically is that as yorubas we should be magnanimous enough to allow the south east as brothers
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Mrtaye: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What equity are you referring to? Where is it in the constitution that it is anybody's turn?
Is principle of federal character in the construction?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Mrtaye: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

How about an Itsekiri, ibibio, Efik, Tiv, Jukun, Nupe, Idoma man's turn?

This country is not only about Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo.

Tribalist
We are talking about the 3 major tribes here Igbo, Yoruba and hausa
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by tete7000(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
casualobserver:

And that is the problem with you people. Right from inception of the Obi candidacy, when we ask you to specifically list his track record and his plans, you are never able to or you can’t because deep down you know there is nothing backing his candidature except emotion and anger. Which is why your whole campaign strategy has been to attack the opposition. 90 days to election…still no manifesto!!!!

You have nothing to campaign on because you are a bunch of cowboys and quacks so you resort to attacking Tinubu and telling us what we already know!!! Abi is it that you think we don’t know if Tinubu’s negatives?

How dumb are you people?

Every critic of Tinubu must be a supporter of Obi. That is how shallow minded those who support Tinubu is. It never occur to people like you that it is possible to analyse a politician without belonging to an opposing camp. The same trend of 2015 where APC supporters all thought that anyone analysing Buhari is a Jonathan supporter. So pitiable!!!
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
Following
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mrtaye:

Is principle of federal character in the construction?

you havent answered the question.

What equity are you referring to? Where is it in the constitution that it is anybody's turn?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Mrtaye: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you havent answered the question.

Yes same way some other people feel more entitled to it
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mrtaye:

Yes same way some other people feel more entitled to it

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Mrtaye: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Same applicable to those that feel entitled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Will Be No Interim Govt In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele In New Prophecy / Zahra Buhari Donates Charity Gifts From UK School To Children In The North / See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.