Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan (24665 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Tinubu Wins Legal Victory, Lacks Legitimacy - Olu Fasan / Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / 2023: Shettima Is Unfit To Be Nigeria’s Vice-President - Olu Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by XRed: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2022
Obakoolex:
I just can't get it really
Sincerely most people that attack Tinubu if you check it well it's always out of personal vendetta or ipob brain washing that we are normally used to.
How can someone in his right mind say Ashiwaju is not worthy of becoming president with his record in Lagos state or because a crime over many decades ago which he's not even convicted for,
70% of present Nigeria youth would do worse if given the opportunity to make money tru laundering overseas yet tinubu is their enemy just for no particular reason expect he's always ahead.
Whom God has blessed....you know the rest.
Jagaban is just special like David in the Bible...many exploits but thousands foes

If your current state of mind, is what you call a right mind, then no one deserves to be in his/her right mind.
But be it as it may, I am equally glad you mentioned right mind, because people actually care about this country, but your right mind won't let you see it.

So your right mind concluded that an old man, who is probably sick, who can't deliver a speech for 2 mins without throwing out some comic gibberish is right for President??

So if Nigeria as a country with a 216m population was asked to send a representative, to represent and stand shoulder to shoulder among world leaders, your right mind will send Tinubu?? A man who finds it difficult to speak to his citizens, how then will you trust him to negotiate the interest of the country among the world leaders or even fellow African leaders??

With his record in Lagos?? Well... Sir Alex Ferguson with his record in ManUtd would've coached any team in the world if he chose to, but rather he decided to retire home to his family, a path your Tinubu would've considered, instead of putting out this generational disgrace, called a campaign, you can't cheat nature, he is old, he should rest.

You want his crime over a decade ago to be overlooked yet Nigeria as a country still eats from Abacha's loot over a decade ago right?? Ooo your right mind didn't tell you that?? When it's money, ooh look more in the past, there is more, but when it's a crime, ooo there is no need to look to the past... Hahaha, u wan go heaven but you no wan die.

Life has a way of checking and balancing itself, (some say it's Karen)which is why your parents trained you to be of good behavior, so a bad reputation won't follow you to your old age. In every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, hope your right mind knows this.

I see you called God and you mentioned the Bible, the same Bible that teaches you to be of good behavior, which promises bad news for evil deeds... Hmmm
Is just too bad that this is reality, there is no blood of Jesus to wash away Tinubu's sins, a man whose background and source of wealth remainins a mystery, the world will drag us to the mud for his sins and we can't let that happen. Your right mind should have told you that by now. In a sane society, he shouldn't be contesting, there are other young bright minds within the party, or are they all not reasonable?? What does your right mind say?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nigeria’s number one problem is hypocrisy, too many of una dey Nigeria.

Whether be it ethnic, religious or social hypocrisy, una be number one for Africa.

You haven't answered the question.

Are you saying that Tinubu/buhari/APC are saints and it is the country that is the problem?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Obakoolex:
Sincerely most people that attack Tinubu if you check it well it's always out of personal vendetta or ipob brain washing that we are normally used to.
How can someone in his right mind say Ashiwaju is not worthy of becoming president with his record in Lagos state or because a crime over many decades ago which he's not even convicted for,
70% of present Nigeria youth would do worse if given the opportunity to make money tru laundering overseas yet tinubu is their enemy just for no particular reason expect he's always ahead.
Jagaban is just special like David in the Bible...many exploits but thousands foes

How is Tinubu special like David? What are those character traits that Tinubu has that makes him similar to king David?

What are those many exploits and the thousand foes?

How is Tinubu worthy to be president of Nigeria?

What is Tinubus record in Lagos?

How is Tinubu always ahead?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Charmingpet: 12:12am On Nov 26, 2022
KennethEnyi:
I’ve noticed that in other republics if a president is underperforming or useless he will be forced out of office but why is Nigeria's own different?
in Nigeria, they will find excuses after receiving 5k
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

I was right then...

So it is true that your clitoris is really bigger than your brain grin grin grin

When I sight a man of intellect, constructive words comes from him. But when a miserable boy like you approach, it's just to pity your stupi d existence. I wonder why you are a waste of semen.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by buckeyemedia: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that Tinubu/buhari/APC are saints and it is the country that is the problem?
The same way Tinubu ignored that useless hobo fraud star, not worthy to be mentioned. Vamoose.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by buckeyemedia: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2022
KennethEnyi:
I’ve noticed that in other republics if a president is underperforming or useless he will be forced out of office but why is Nigeria own different?
Name the country in Africa, that the president was forced out of power?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by dominic17: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Please comment indicate their mental state but dont worry we are seriously praying for your healing.
phorget:
Olu Fasan is an ipob... undecided
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Atlantis585: 12:23am On Nov 26, 2022
There are far more people from SW that care about the future of Nigeria than I originally thought. And to those people like Olu Fasan I say, May God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by buckeyemedia: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Obakoolex:
They are the same ipobians who have abandoned their Biafra agitation, & hope to achieve same through Pandora Pete. Shameless Lot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by atinga1: 12:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Anakogheri
Wow! Your bots gave you that much likes?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Mrtaye: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

How about the other over 300+ tribes in Nigeria.

If na turn by turn it will take over 1400+ years for igbo to rule again. grin

I thought you were smart... cool

Infact you don't deserve my glorious gbola but I will pity you.

I will give some area boys 500 naira to buy weed, smoke it and Bleep you.

Your type will enjoy it very well cool
Oga as a nationalist it's the turn of igbos but as a tribalist it's yorubas turn....as a patriot which one should come first,nationalism or tribalism
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by DKM123: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2022
"The presidency is too serious an office to be invested in someone with serious integrity deficit. Those ignoring character and integrity should remember the Turkish proverb: “When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn’t become a king. The palace becomes a circus.”

Nigerians are not as stewpid as you think. It doesn't matter that we made a mistake and voted in a Buhari in 2015, we are not madt to vote in a far worse Buhari Pro max in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by XRed: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Britishpea:

Shut up. Are you not mentally deranged already? You have a bad ‘present’ right now. Not even your past was bad but your ‘present’ is bad. So, tomorrow u have a bigger vision, we should go back to check it.

Almost all the candidates had a bad past. Obi had a bad one. He hasn’t let us know what killed his father. He is linked to offshore savings on his kid's names by Pandora papers.

Atiku wasn’t a Nigeria. He looted in the custom.

The question is is Tinubu a good candidate that can fix Nigeria? Yes, he’s. None of the candidates right now can match his credentials. So shut up boy! U have no moral right to castigate any candidate as of today!

Well... Is a good thing you mentioned mentally deranged!!! Does Tinubu sounds mentally healthy to you?? I am sure you must have listened to him speak.

Tinubu will fix Nigeria?? A man who can't fix his speeches for 2 minutes, a man trying to play hide and seek to Aso rock... Now, who is mentally deranged??

I am happy you mentioned the cases surrounding other candidates, but none is as devastating as drug crimes, yet there are no legal documents from any country supporting those claims. You can't say the same for Tinubu.
There is a difference between having a bad past and having a criminal past and people have moral rights, that's why we have parents, religious leaders, and traditional leaders giving us moral lessons, and teaching us good morals, cos that's what makes a society. If good morals are not there, how do we check and balance ourselves??
People have the moral right to question any candidate, who wishes to rule them because their future and that of their unborn generation depends on it.

I agree with you, none of the candidates can match his credentials, a ghost with no root, no background, a mystery source of income, questionable age, school, gender, and an organized crime boss, I swear is only Redmond Redington that can surpass such credentials.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Mrtaye: 12:52am On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

So the other ones' are insignificant abi?

Abeg make person help me check if the size of sweetplum clitoris big pass her brain grin
Your narrative is fraudulent and shambolic...as a Yoruba man obasanjo had our turn so another Yoruba should have it again as per equity abi
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Mrtaye:

Your narrative is fraudulent and shambolic...as a Yoruba man obasanjo had our turn so another Yoruba should have it again as per equity abi
What's this one saying?
I v told you it's the turn of the south. If rotation is to be considered. And if it's not Obi, it ll be Tinubu and if it's not Tinubu, it'll be Obi
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Brushstrokes20: 2:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Spot on, apt, priceless, timeless piece.... Thumbs up!

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Kaiser20: 3:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Sincerely speaking, Pa - Tinubu is the opposite of a true leader.
Baba is such a greedy naive sick old man.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:36am On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that both men have the same character?

No two people have the same character
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 4:50am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The same way Tinubu ignored that useless hobo fraud star, not worthy to be mentioned. Vamoose.

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 5:00am On Nov 26, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

No two people have the same character

If you say "No two people have the same character", how then did you arrive at the conclusion that buhari (Fulani) and Tinubu (Yoruba) are brothers?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If you say "No two people have the same character", how then did you arrive at the conclusion that buhari (Fulani) and Tinubu (Yoruba) are brothers?

Do you have the same character with your Brothers.

Your reasoning is small and parochial.
Get out.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by Acidosis(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2022
The idea is to give Nigerians a badly damaged successor so that Nigerians can appreciate his bad regime.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by yemex04(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2022
JASONjnr:
Buhari knows better and will never support Tinubu....

Tinubu thinks that Buhari is a fool... During the primaries, he made a stupid comment..Telling Buhari that if he had made him the consensus candidate that he wouldn't be at the election hall till that late having everyone tired and exhausted....

He later claimed that he singlehandedly made Buhari a president....And that it's his right to be voted for....

He understood Buhari's body language and noticed that he wasn't going to lure his northern folks to chose Tinubu, so Tinubu decided to go fully into campaign and trying to please the north... especially Kano state.

Tinubu knows nothing about winning election..... especially a presidential election...His part was easy to make, during the 2015 elections. He lobbied the west to support him. while Buhari lobbied the north and the south decide to divide itself for PDP and APC.

This time around, Tinubu homework is failing him.

Hahahaha!!
At it again? You have started toeing the path that failed during the said primary.. most of you were so sure Buhari would never allow him win the primary.. there are thousands of such threads on Nairaland.. It's okay o.. God will spare the lives each & everyone of us to see. hmm
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Do you have the same character with your Brothers.

Your reasoning is small and parochial.
Get out.

With your big and broad minded reasoning, why can't you answer the question?

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2022
Mrtaye:

What equity are you referring to? Where is it in the constitution that it is anybody's turn?
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by yemex04(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They'd soon call this man ipob ooo, chaiii grin

That intelligent omoluabis aren't speaking out doesn't mean they're stupid. They're only waiting for the appropriate time ni. The background of those supporting tinubu needs to be checked.

The writer is entitled to his opinions & it won't stop others from forming theirs.. infact I have seen Hundreds of Articles promoting Tinubu's candidatures...that is why it is called democracy,we know what it means here & that is why this writer would never be crucified & tagged the enemy of Yorubas but imagine if the writer is from a certain region & writing against a certain candidate from his region? He, his family & his generation will be fried alive..
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

With your big and broad minded reasoning, why can't you answer the question?

I have given up on you. Of all the obidense you are the densest of all.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I have given up on you. Of all the obidense you are the densest of all.

Are you running away or is the question too difficult to answer?

Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you running away or is the question too difficult to answer?

They are Brothers, brotherhood is beyond tribe or religion. I have Brothers from every Nooks and Crany in Nigeria. You cannot understand, you are not capable to understand. You are an Obidioot.
Re: Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan by CheapHomes1: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

They are Brothers, brotherhood is beyond tribe or religion. I have Brothers from every Nooks and Crany in Nigeria. You cannot understand, you are not capable to understand. You are an Obidioot.

Why are you struggling to answer the question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian / Sokoto To Complete Building Of 189 Mosques At N566m / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.