Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. (467 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? / Darwinian Evolution Doesn't Pass The Scientific Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Let no one deceive or dishearten you. The laws by which science operates were put in place by the Creator. Let us take Physics, for instance, it is neither a human being nor a god.

Physics is a branch of science that deals with the structure of matter and the interactions between the fundamental of the observable universe.

Physics is the branch of science that deals with the structure of matter and how the fundamental constituents of the universe interact.

Physics is the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms.

Physics is the natural science that studies matter, its fundamental constituents, its motion and behavior through space and time, and the related entities of energy and force.

No matter the definition that one chooses, one will realize that physics has to do with natural phenomena and the laws that govern them.

There is part of the universe that cannot be observed by any known scientific equipment.

Both the natural phenomena and the laws that govern them are owned by the Creator.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Righthussle: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
T
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Let no one deceive or dishearten you. The laws by which science operates were put in place by the Creator. Let us take Physics, for instance, it is neither a human being nor a god.

Physics is a branch of science that deals with the structure of matter and the interactions between the fundamental of the observable universe.

Physics is the branch of science that deals with the structure of matter and how the fundamental constituents of the universe interact.

Physics is the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms.

Physics is the natural science that studies matter, its fundamental constituents, its motion and behavior through space and time, and the related entities of energy and force.

No matter the definition that one chooses, one will realize that physics has to do with natural phenomena and the laws that govern them.

There is part of the universe that cannot be observed by any known scientific equipment.

Both the natural phenomena and the laws that govern them are owned by the Creator.

My brother you no prove anything there o. If you are serious study your own religion history you will know you were living in vr.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blakjewelry:

My brother you no prove anything there o. If you are serious study your own religion history you will know you were living in vr.

You should know this is off point. How can you be talking about religious history when the topic is God, Set Down The Laws of science?
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

And it is not man who created nature, so man is out of the equation.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
I can see the anti-God people, shaking and quaking with fear!
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You should know this is off point. How can you be talking about religious history when the topic is God, Set Down The Laws of science?
Perhaps you started a topic you were not prepared for. Can you discuss God outside religion? Is science and religion on the same realm? You think the law of physics and other factors at play are uniform and perfect?
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Perhaps you started a topic you were not prepared for. Can you discuss God outside religion? Is science and religion on the same realm?

This is where you do not appreciate that religion means "a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion."

Then science means "To Know/To Study" from the word "scire"

Therefore God and knowledge acquired through study (science) or football are all interests which people are free to pursue with any amount of devotion they deem fit.

Thus, they are all on the same realm which is "interest of study and pursuit"

Blakjewelry:

You think the law of physics and other factors at play are uniform and perfect?

They do not need to perfect or uniform (whatever these mean) but what is most important is THAT THEY BEND US IN THE DIRECTION THEY HAVE BEEN SET TO BEND US EG MAN MUST LIVE ON THE LAND AND NOT IN THE SEA AS THE FISH DOES. THAT IS A LAW BENDING MAN TO LIVE ON LAND which is why when people want to die, they jump into the sea.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Blakjewelry(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=118685505][/quote]
Well you are very correct. To the untrained eyes all these are marvel. Like when I was a kid I use to read most of these mystic guys, religious guys and conspiracy theorists talk about how scientist are venturing in unknown world, other dimensions quantum theory especially the unified field theory and how it will bring about dangerous weapons and energy sources, well as I grow older, when I scientists speak on these subjects, its exciting because I understand their language but to you its weird. Science helps us understand the world better and not some mystery. The more you become acquainted to core scientific knowledge, you won't find those things a mystery in the sense you do.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Who told you that I was trying to prove anything?
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2022
A man cannot get another man pregnant and a woman cannot get another woman pregnant.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2022
elated177:

Who told you that I was trying to prove anything?
If you weren't trying you should have kept it in your head and try nit to insult science. They are both parallel lines.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
I can see the anti-God people, shaking and quaking with fear!
Science has never been threatened by religion rather it is religion which is afraid of scientific findings because he shakes the very foundation on which they stand.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2022
elated177:
A man cannot get another man pregnant and a woman cannot get another woman pregnant.
LOL so what of other organism that reproduce asexually? The reason why Africans are very religious is because even though they attend school, they don't study deep. The only motive of going to school is pass and get a job. If you have indept knowledge of science and history your world view will change. 99% of Christian don't know shit about the early Jewish history and belief system. They don't know the early did worship men gods like their canannite counterparts, they do not know the evolution that takes place before adopting a single deity, they do not even know the origin of the deity they currently worship, all they think of is by faith.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2022
Blakjewelry:
.... Science helps us understand the world better and not some mystery. The more you become acquainted to core scientific knowledge, you won't find those things a mystery in the sense you do.

You forget, when we are born everything is a mystery, even the people who we call mummy and daddy were mysteries as proven by how babies watch and study what they later learn is called mummy and daddy etc.

That is what you do not appreciate. As soon as we are born we are all scientists, studying the things we find in this world and only separating to study different things because we do not all have the same interests of pursuits, eg technology, thinkings (philosophy), medicine, Law, Power whether of men, women or God etc

All these interests are under the "Scire".
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Science has never been threatened by religion rather it is religion which is afraid of scientific findings because he shakes the very foundation on which they stand.

As you now see it is religion is just something people do, so the same way science is something people do, so they do not threaten or should not threaten each other.

However, There is God and with out a doubt He clearly scares those who have made the mistake of being stupid.

All that your discoveries (science) does to those who claim to love God is that it shows that they do not know God Whom they claim to know and love.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2022
elated177:

That is The Law God has already Set against all men.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Blakjewelry:

LOL so what of other organism that reproduce asexually?

Still the same thing. That is The Law God Set for them.

In here, a man can not impregnate any of them. That is The Law

Blakjewelry:

The reason why Africans are very religious is because even though they attend school, they don't study deep. The only motive of going to school is pass and get a job. If you have indept knowledge of science and history your world view will change...

Do you not see that you are only studying deep IN ONLY THOSE THINGS which those whom you have made your Masters have told you study eg Attack on God and Christians?

Naturally, would you have pursued this anti God campaign so hotly if you were not told by your masters to do so? No. You wouldn't.

What things would you then have been studying deeply?

Answer: Only how to make it well for you. That is how to have a good living. Which is how to eat bellyfull, have a house, have a job so that your parents, family, neighbours, friends and enemies would stop disrespecting you, etc.

In Truth, you really do not care if there is drought in Somalia, or Texas is going under Snow or that Pluto collided with Neptune. So long as earth is not affected or at least where you live and eat is not affected, you actually do not care.

So, you have been deceived into walking into a very stupid way (I say this respectfully) of making you abandon the pursuits of good living.

Na person wey don chop bellyfull na him dey study "the sexual intercourse of monkeys"
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is The Law God has already Set against all men.

Which no power, technology, or whatever will ever be able to alter.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Workch: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Another gibberish from an unintelligent Christian
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Blakjewelry:

LOL so what of other organism that reproduce asexually?

I am talking about humans and you are talking about other organisms. What is wrong with you? The asexual reproduction that exists in those organisms was made to be so by the Creator. It was not by accident.

Blakjewelry:

The reason why Africans are very religious is because even though they attend school, they don't study deep.

You didn't make much sense. What has education got to do with being religious. The "most" educated are even more religious than the "least" educated.

Blakjewelry:

The only motive of going to school is pass and get a job.

What else for? Is it not only people who do not have need for money or have acquired all that they will need that study for pleasure?

Blakjewelry:

If you have indept knowledge of science and history your world view will change.

I suppose you do have indept knowledge of science and history. Now, enlighten us.

Blakjewelry:

99% of Christian don't know shit about the early Jewish history and belief system.

Firstly, I am not a Christian.

Secondly, what are you on about the Jewish history? Did the Jews ever believe that men could get men pregnant?

Blakjewelry:

They don't know the early did worship men gods like their canannite counterparts, they do not know the evolution that takes place before adopting a single deity, they do not even know the origin of the deity they currently worship, all they think of is by faith.

It is obvious that you know zilch about what you are talking about.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Blakjewelry:

If you weren't trying you should have kept it in your head and try nit to insult science. They are both parallel lines.

Who is insulting science? I am telling you that what you call science is simply what the Creator has put in place.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Workch: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
elated177:

Who is insulting science? I am telling you that what you call science is simply what the Creator has put in place.
which of the creator exactly?
Is it your own in Christianity or that of Hindu or Ifa. Or maybe Flying Spaghetti Monster did it
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
which of the creator exactly?
Is it your own in Christianity or that of Hindu or Ifa. Or maybe Flying Spaghetti Monster did it

If you weren't all over the place, you would have realized that I am not a Christian. I have said it here umpteen times.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Workch: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
elated177:

If you weren't all over the place, you would have realized that I am not a Christian. I have said it here umpteen times.

sorry, my apologies, which one is your work religion?
We have 4200 of them
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
sorry, my apologies, which one is your work religion?
We have 4200 of them

What?
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Workch: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
elated177:

What?
Which is your religion?
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
elated177:

Which no power, technology, or whatever will ever be able to alter.

Pure Truth.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Workch:
Which is your religion?

What happened? Did you run out of questions?
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by oteneaaron(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

You are correct.

EVERYTHING in the entire universe is nothing but a individualizaton of the Universal Energy.

What I will not agree with you is that your God Yahweh is the mind behind this universal energy.

Yahweh as described in the Bible is not omnipresent and this alone destroys its claim to being the Universal Mind behind EVERYTHING.
Re: There Is A Power That Created The Scientific Laws: physics as an example. by elated177: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

You are correct.

EVERYTHING in the entire universe is nothing but a individualizaton of the Universal Energy.

What I will not agree with you is that your God Yahweh is the mind behind this universal energy.

Yahweh as described in the Bible is not omnipresent and this alone destroys its claim to being the Universal Mind behind EVERYTHING.

If you don't agree with me, who or what else is behind or owns this "universal energy"?

(1) (Reply)

/ What Does This Verse In The Bible Mean? / Dies The Church You Attend Determine Your Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.