Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her (74503 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Bintdawood(f): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
If you are serious...then send your state and If you are within our scope, you can become a coordinator. You give us a plan, we fund it and you execute it. We create leaders not followers.

Thank you, me am very serious o. I live in Kano state fa. I hope it is

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by kizxaxa: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
ItsTutsi:
God won't forgive u for riding FFK prick and dashing him ur bleached kitten, while ur husband was bed ridden and impotent
where you there?.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Shebbs: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=candyhouse post=118705570] I can see that you are challenged in the abilities of comprehension. So many people on this thread are quite dull with poor

This One Na Goat, Whenever You Guys Have No Fact Or Points To Back Up Your Superstitious Or Self-Entitled Mentality You Always Come Up With This "Ability To Comprehend" Shit.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by MasterTeeUSA: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
I've sent you a personal message. We don't have a Kano chapter...but we would be open to one. Talk to you soon.

Bintdawood:

Thank you, me am very serious o. I live in Kano state fa. I hope it is

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Bintdawood(f): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
I've sent you a personal message. We don't have a Kano chapter...but we would be open to one. Talk to you soon.

Wow thank you so much! Will be expecting!! My God go bless you

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by MasterTeeUSA: 12:15am On Nov 27, 2022
You need to respond so we can connect then I will send you the NGO email address.

Bintdawood:

Wow thank you so much! Will be expecting!! My God go bless you
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by candyhouse: 2:26am On Nov 27, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
You need to respond so we can connect then I will send you the NGO email address.

Scam Alert!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by MasterTeeUSA: 6:04am On Nov 27, 2022
VERY FUNNY PEOPLE. Then again, scams are quite peculiar in Nigeria. Sorry not here...try again. I report scammers to EFCC. They are nuisances.

candyhouse:

Scam Alert!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by MasterTeeUSA: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2022
Do you realize the NGO was featured on because this year? Anyways, I have sent her the information that she needs. She is not ignorant and she will do the needful to verify. "Seek ye the truth and sell it not." We move

candyhouse:

Scam Alert!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by maruzia: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Do you realize the NGO was featured on because this year? Anyways, I have sent her the information that she needs. She is not ignorant and she will do the needful to verify. "Seek ye the truth and sell it not." We move

Oga make you Rest, na. This your desperation Dey too much. Na to sell your market of NGO that you came to this thread to be yarning nonsense? I tire for people who must seek attention by all means. Besides, this your nuisance is becoming to look more of a dubious scam or trying to lure unsuspecting females so as to dupe them.
People should be careful to avoid falling victim to this desperados.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2022
crackhouse:
This woman married ojukwu because of his money and status in the society and not because of love.. know this and know peace.

If you have heard Ojukwu speak, you wont think that way.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If bakers don't last long, why is she acting like the business closed down because the woman didn't make her wedding cake specifically? Is it all about her and the unbaked cake?

There is a lot wrong in that feel-good tale.
Too much myopia in it.

"You didn't treat me the way I feel is right, you will fail and beg me for this or for that". Same mentality we see men in relationships with. Pathetic.

There is emotional poverty and financial poverty. A lot of people suffer from the former.

Well, you know we are humans and would always be humans. Rejoice when the people who hurt us have shit happen to them.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by kiosk1: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

Well, you know we are humans and would always be humans. Rejoice when the people who hurt us have shit happen to them.

AND WHY NOT ?? EVEN ME, I AM REJOICING.
The fake social climbing Cake Baker got served her just desserts.

This is the best ‘feel good’ story I have come across in a long while.

If things always turn out this way, the world would have been a much better place with people treating each other with dignity and respect instead of looking down on those they consider to be poor and therefore unworthy.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by MasterTeeUSA: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
another angry fellow. I know people like you trying to get the last word. The Lion does not care about the opinion of the sheep. Keep blabbing...we know those of you that have no desire to contribute to humanity trying to speak ill of others. I don't need any market...the same reason I refuse to mention its name lol. Dumb dumb

maruzia:

Oga make you Rest, na. This your desperation Dey too much. Na to sell your market of NGO that you came to this thread to be yarning nonsense? I tire for people who must seek attention by all means. Besides, this your nuisance is becoming to look more of a dubious scam or trying to lure unsuspecting females so as to dupe them.
People should be careful to avoid falling victim to this desperados.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2022
kiosk1:

AND WHY NOT ?? EVEN ME, I AM REJOICING.
The fake social climbing Cake Baker got served her just desserts.

This is the best ‘feel good’ story I have come across in a long while.

If things always turn out this way, the world would have been a much better place with people treating each other with dignity and respect instead of looking down on those they consider to be poor and therefore unworthy.

Lols! I concur with you !! What is your take on Biodun Fatoyinbo looking ill and people suddenly feeling sorry for him despite him not accounting for his past sex molestation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.