Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her (74477 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Benbellamor: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ojukwu represent The Igbo Emancification but today..Ojukwu party APGA is ruled by a vampire an ingrate called Soludo
Ojukwus dream of making the Igbo to the highest place was blocked by jisown kinsmen
First... obianos wife slap Biaca that gave her husband platform for survival
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Bashir75: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
ebukajay184:
More

KNOWING THAT FANI-KAYODE DEY BLEEP IGBO ANCESTRAL FOUNDING FATHER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by searchlight: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:
The moral of this story is that the Enugu woman moved on and is probably still waxing strong. She lost a business opportunity, but that wasn't the end of her life.

I don't understand why black people have this "God will judge you on my behalf", complex.
correct, just one business opportunity Lost and many others to win. Life isn't arithmetics where one Plus one must give you two
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by remsonik(f): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
Are you also one of those that look down on people?
I don't look down on anyone but two wrongs don't make a right. She has learnt her lessons, she came to apologize for her wrongs when she discovered who you are then let it end there. Why bring it up to the public again? Are you God?

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by jubrilELsudan: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
I REMEMBER HOW I USED TO FVCK HER BACK IN DA DAY

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by BRATISLAVA: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Epistle decades later over a cake. How can one carry such darkness within and for so long? No wonder she was fighting with that open-mouthed woman.

Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by kingsceemark(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
God won't forgive u for riding FFK prick and dashing him ur bleached kitten, while ur husband was bed ridden and impotent

This is the only thing a Yoruba person thinks and misbehave for, sex sex sex, no wonder broken marriage full their region

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Davidave(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Inspiring

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by VULCAN(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
If you had bothered to read till the end, you would have heard that the cakemaker business has crashed.

But aside from that.

Your perspective is rather wack

Sad, you couldn't learn the moral of the story

ganisucks:
The moral of this story is that the Enugu woman moved on and is probably still waxing strong. She lost a business opportunity, but that wasn't the end of her life.

I don't understand why black people have this "God will judge you on my behalf", complex.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ahnie

If it's cus of me you've been avoiding or refusing to commence these days

I apologize for what I dished out to you, sincerely I am sorry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by eeetuk(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
"Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafra leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu has marked her wedding anniversary as she revealed that a cake maker in Enugu refused to make her wedding cake because the cake maker thought Bianca was poor and of low class, IGBERETV reports."

Bianca who? WOW!
This woman still thinks she is still married to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu. You mean she has not been fucking since her husband died.
I hope she is not saying that publicly. Because she will be a liar. I know she is getting that pussy whipped all the time. Anyway, happy birthday to her.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by cheleku(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moral of the story, don't be a social climbing crab!
But madam, I'd find it hard to be convinced that your marriage to a man twice your age was not an experiment in social climbing!

ebukajay184:
Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her (Photo)

Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafra leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu has marked her wedding anniversary as she revealed that a cake maker in Enugu refused to make her wedding cake because the cake maker thought Bianca was poor and of low class, IGBERETV reports.

Sharing a photo which captured her wedding cake, Bianca wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EdWouZvcYVgJyRbXVSZoS5jwuqJ3BA9H35QkTBc3xTLcjyNy48CtABYJYZ2FCnH7l&id=100008721701950

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by emmabest2000(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ada oma igbo ji eje mba
Ada Onoh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by DLivingAncestor: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wow!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by ekenetheorg(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
cheleku:
Moral of the story, don't be a social climbing crab!
But madam, I'd find it hard to be convinced that your marriage to a man twice your age was not an experiment in social climbing!

It was not. Her Dad was CC Onoh, a very rich man in Enugu too. I think former Governor of Old Anambra state.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Gentleswift(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
If you believe the whole story, you need a psychology evaluation
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
We keep telling them that they shouldn't look down on others. Am tired of proud people.
immortalcrown:
When you are blessed with beauty and power...

According to Mama P, "Ojukwu is dead but his manhood is still alive".
let me laugh at your last line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by meobizy(f): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
I sorry for your life if you read that. You are part of the reason Nairaland still makes money.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by FuckSilly: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Iykoto86:
100% black nigerian of igbo tribe.
Shut up
LIAR

UNA NO EVEN FINE REACH US FULANI grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by xevove2061: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

That statemebt is bleeping right. I do not know why she was criticized for that statement
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Sendero: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
ebukajay184:
Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her (Photo)

Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafra leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu has marked her wedding anniversary as she revealed that a cake maker in Enugu refused to make her wedding cake because the cake maker thought Bianca was poor and of low class, IGBERETV reports.

Sharing a photo which captured her wedding cake, Bianca wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EdWouZvcYVgJyRbXVSZoS5jwuqJ3BA9H35QkTBc3xTLcjyNy48CtABYJYZ2FCnH7l&id=100008721701950

Hmmm! Bianca wey be C.C. Onoh daughter?

I smell lies here...Eze Gburu-gburu was probably banging the woman on code, that's the only plausible reason for her animosity!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Richy4(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
She really took time and extremely thorough to pen down an ordinary cake Saga of how many years now? shocked

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Sendero: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
ekenetheorg:

It was not. Her Dad was CC Onoh, a very rich man in Enugu too. I think former Governor of Old Anambra state.

Former governor of Anambra o, and e hold correct bar join

The story no add up at all
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by IVORY2009(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Manhood keee, Funkeeeeeeeee shocked shocked
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by FireUpNow(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
God won't forgive u for riding FFK prick and dashing him ur bleached kitten, while ur husband was bed ridden and impotent
Too bad. Does she have kids for Ikemba Nnewi?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by ModCaller: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
wingmanIII:

If your mum did not ride ffk, then Bianca did not.

What makes you think Bianca did not ride ffk? Were you there? If ffk said he did, then your opinion is useless except you have a proof that he didn't. Every mature man knows that women are not saints when it comes to sex.

You even had to bring his mum into it. Too lame

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Jacobx007: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
What are we going to do with this story now?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by manu1: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
VULCAN:
If you had bothered to read till the end, you would have heard that the cakemaker business has crashed.

But aside from that.

Your perspective is rather wack

Sad, you couldn't learn the moral of the story

Honestly, some people are alphabetically challenged. They don’t get the full gist and keep rushing to comment and make fools of themselves,

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
We’ve really lost Great men. Tribalism and hate aside, Ojukwu was a man

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by sandali: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
ModCaller:

What makes you think Bianca did not ride ffk? Were you there? If ffk said he did, then your opinion is useless except you have a proof that he didn't. Every mature man knows that women are not saints when it comes to sex.

You even had to bring his mum into it. Too lame
If your own mother did not ride FFK, then Bianca did not. Agbaya.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Yankee101: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ojukwu stole his best friend's daughter without his consent

Both men are gone now (too early too) and the babe is enjoying both their money

Take life easy, no need for gra gra

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by akosanwafo: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

That's Bianca's Nollywood side of the story. Things don't happen like that in the real world.

Then make a movie out of it and spare us your 1mbecilic rant in the real world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.