Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her (74522 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Timmi: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2022
kingsceemark:

This is the only thing a Yoruba person thinks and misbehave for, sex sex sex, no wonder broken marriage full their region

Remember it’s your people that full Ashewo brothels - smelly set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Sirheny007(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Iykoto86:
100% black nigerian of igbo tribe.

Reminds me of Chinua Achebe's book "Arrow of God" when he was describing how handsome Obika was.. "Among Olu and Igbo, it was not uncommon to find people of such color.."

In fact, in my mind's eye, the picture of Obika is a male version of Lady Bianca Ojukwu. Once in a while, one sees people like these among the Igbo people. My own mother looks like that too; a trait which manifested only in my junior brother.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Lightorder: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2022
JASONjnr:
Since she's good at slapping and resetting brain....Let her help us to slap Soludo.
exactly
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Lightorder: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulations ma
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by rhames(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
When you are blessed with beauty and power...

According to Mama P, "Ojukwu is dead but his manhood is still alive".

Kilode
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by rhames(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2022
skaramanga:
ItsTutsi above.

What is this one above saying? Hahaha. Don’t you know?
FFK is notoriously impotent and his pr1ck is dead and cannot function. Dats why all his wives run away from him. Ask Precious.

Awusubillahi!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Mindlog: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Sirheny007:

Reminds me of Chinua Achebe's book "Arrow of God" when he was describing how handsome Obika was.. "Among Olu and Igbo, it was not uncommon to find people of such color.."

In fact, in my mind's eye, the picture of Obika is a male version of Lady Bianca Ojukwu. Once in a while, one sees people like these among the Igbo people. My own mother looks like that too; a trait which manifested only in my junior brother.

I have this feeling there is an undocumented possibility that in some igbos' ancestry that there was a mix of Caucasian genes in the gene pool.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Gandrova: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:
The moral of this story is that the Enugu woman moved on and is probably still waxing strong. She lost a business opportunity, but that wasn't the end of her life.

I don't understand why black people have this "God will judge you on my behalf", complex.
Go back to school You lack comprehension skills. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Gandrova: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2022
manu1:

It’s clear you did not read this well.
The Enugu woman did not move on. She closed shop because she started experiencing difficulties. She was said not to make enough to even pay her rent.
She lost a business opportunity and also lost her business.
She got judged and got served. I just luv happy endings like this.
May we not discard our helper like bottle of lacasera

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Gandrova: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Almaigaa:
Woman wey FFK don fvck tire. Na the expired product Oj*kwu marry grin grin
Only kids would post such comments
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by FireUpNow(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Was your father, one of the men?
just as your father, uncles and all the men in your family were among them
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Tks2015: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

He’s the proposed messiah touted by Nairaland bandits and you fit the description grin

No vex, good morning

I'm an Obidient...leave my mentor alone
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Gandrova: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Some people lack business ethics ! She lost a mega customer that would have showcase her talent.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Mindlog: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2022
FireUpNow:
just as your father, uncle's and all the m n in your family was among them

I guess your father told you he was one of them, thus your conviction she is a beautiful adulterous witch. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by CEwog91(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2022
JASONjnr:
Since she's good at slapping and resetting brain....Let her help us to slap Soludo.
abi grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Jostoman: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulation ma
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by FireUpNow(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Mindlog:

I guess your father told you he was one of them, thus your conviction she is a beautiful adulterous witch. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whatever.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by mhiztaNexy(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Do you read at all?
remsonik:
This is bad, why laugh her out cos she didn't make your cake. Is it your cake that will make prosperous and be wealthy. You yourself, where's the cake today? Where's the marriage?. Aren't you a widow now?. Laugh at her cos her business folded up, she will still rise again and wealthy VIPs, great and prosperous ones will come from her children and generations
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by PANDA2: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2022
mhiztaNexy:
Do you read at all?
The fool lacks comprehension skills obviously.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by mhiztaNexy(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2022
grin grin grin
PANDA2:

The fool lacks comprehension skills obviously.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by PANDA2: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2022
Mindlog:

This is epic clapback! Atomic bomb! Some people no get sense aswear. The fool @FireupNow. has been urinating all over this thread abusing a woman who doesn’t even know he is in existence. Some of these obsessed 1diots are the immature and miserable types that pollute NL.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by MasterKernel: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Physicist:
Is Bianca Ojukwu a mixed race?

No! The father was once Enugu state Governor.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Iykoto86(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2022
zinizta:

� cap

Mention another Igbo woman who looks like that and doesn't have mixed race in her family line.
oga ,na envy dey worry all of una for nija,but God dey. My own mother and sisters yellow reach bianca.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by zedegit: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2022
JASONjnr:

She knows her place. She can't try it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by CUMIN: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2022
God bless you Bianca.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by ChristianMuslim: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2022
I love
this woman I don't know why
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Ogaonos: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2022
ebukajay184:
More
most nigerins has dt behaviour nd very common with our sisters.dt why from my observation some genuinely rich guys nd girls try to hid their rich statue by riding modest car to avoid unwanted sycophant attention which most nigerians have.nd they are d ones dt genuinely help infact they are d divine helpers we pray about.
another moral lessson ur her story is since Nigerians worship moni nd hid their true character because you are rich.try hiding it by d car u ride .because nwadays na car nd house pple use to measure ur financial statue.FOR EXAMPLE A CHURCH MEMBER I GOT TO KNOW CLOSELY REVEAL DT HIS WIFE ND CHIDREN DEY ABROAD BUT THIS GUY GUESSS D CAR HIS RIDING TOYOTA YARIS.ND HE SAID D REASON IS MAKE PPLE NO PUT EYE FOR HIM BDY.D SAME WITH REASON A COLONEL TOLD MY BRO WHY HE CHOOSE OLD TOYOTA COROLLA

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Nerdnextdoor: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Exactly. . . Never Judge a Book by Its Cover!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by iSense247: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:
The moral of this story is that the Enugu woman moved on and is probably still waxing strong. She lost a business opportunity, but that wasn't the end of her life.

I don't understand why black people have this "God will judge you on my behalf", complex.
You are an example of the social climber crabs she was talking about. Better change your ways before it is too late.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Tonytonex(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

This your comment shows you didn't read all. Go back and read everything and edit your comment.
Just learn the morals.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by virginchaser(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2022
MandelaLives:
Congrats Beauty and Brain.

Tbvh, this story made me very emotional. I'm shedding tears now. There are many stupid people in Nigeria and other places missing big opportunities because of behaviors like this.

The moral of this story for 2023 elections?

Don't support candidates because they CAN WIN the election. Instead, support candidates because they CAN DELIVER quality leadership.

For example, I was terribly disappointed in what Soludo wrote in his article against Peter Obi. Imagine saying things like: Obi can't win, therefore Obi shouldn't contest!?! Obi is making way for Tinubu!?! and other trash.

The worst part is that many people are now taking what Soludo wrote, line, hook, and sinker just because he is a professor and Obi is a Mr just like this stupid cake maker.

Seriously, this is the exact attitude among Nigerians that is helping politicians to keep scamming them from generation to generation. We should learn to give people their due whether they are rich, famous, or carrying their status on their head or not.

Personally, I can even trust a leader who goes by the title 'Mr' than the one who is obsessed with titles such as 'Chief', 'Prof', etc. Bianca for example is a lawyer. By the way, here is a video of a lecture that exposed Soludo and the trick he is playing on Nigerians with the corrupt establishment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGZzGK4AT8c

This is not related. I rather listen to a Pro. He knows better. Meanwhile, affairs of Naija is God's hand.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Mindlog: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2022
FireUpNow:

Whatever.

Just watch what you say about other people based purely on what you read or heard, calling someone an adulterer is certainly not catching cruise, just as you would not want anyone to describe your mother with the adjectives you used on Bianca, whose sons maybe older than you.

Peace out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.