Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Visited My Ex And A Chemistry Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visited My Ex And A Chemistry Happened (1926 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visited My Ex And A Chemistry Happened by gallantjake4: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
I had sensed that there was chemistry between us earlier. But, the longer we were at the bistro, the more charmed I was by this gorgeous woman. And the more she charmed me, the more I appreciated just how sexy she was.

Our lips are still together; neither of us has moved or made a move. Encouraged by the bottle of wine we’d shared earlier in the evening; I press my mouth very slightly into hers. My question becomes a plea. Please, Stacy, open up and let me in. I want you. Bleep, I want you.

Ecstatic, I feel a response. My lips are prised apart as she slips her tongue into my mouth. She’s firm, wet, eager. I enjoy the novelty of its presence, pleased that a part of Stacy is inside me. Ready for our dating to turn into hot sex.

There’s a playfulness about the way she searches for my tongue before she pushes on, encouraging me to suck it, which I realise I’m doing, pulling her further into my throat.....readmore
Re: Visited My Ex And A Chemistry Happened by Chris2863(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
No be only read more.

2 Likes

Re: Visited My Ex And A Chemistry Happened by lifenija: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2022
gallantjake4:
I had sensed that there was chemistry between us earlier. But, the longer we were at the bistro, the more charmed I was by this gorgeous woman. And the more she charmed me, the more I appreciated just how sexy she was.

Our lips are still together; neither of us has moved or made a move. Encouraged by the bottle of wine we’d shared earlier in the evening; I press my mouth very slightly into hers. My question becomes a plea. Please, Stacy, open up and let me in. I want you. Bleep, I want you.

Ecstatic, I feel a response. My lips are prised apart as she slips her tongue into my mouth. She’s firm, wet, eager. I enjoy the novelty of its presence, pleased that a part of Stacy is inside me. Ready for our dating to turn into hot sex.

There’s a playfulness about the way she searches for my tongue before she pushes on, encouraging me to suck it, which I realise I’m doing, pulling her further into my throat.....readmore
after the story ur link point to a fiver account saying u will create YouTube page bla bla bla shey for ur stupid dumb head nah advert u advertise so shey.

And a slowpoke will now contact u
Re: Visited My Ex And A Chemistry Happened by blaquebelle: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
No be only chemistry na physics
Re: Visited My Ex And A Chemistry Happened by Osashalom: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Until biology happens I won't open your link
Re: Visited My Ex And A Chemistry Happened by JONSYN7154: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Chris2863:
No be only read more.
na read less

(1) (Reply)

List Of Men That Are Good In Bed / Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck / Korra Slept With Her Friend's Fiancé While Pregnant - Ex-husband Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.