Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck (1945 Views)

Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request / Whats Ur Sexual Fantasy? / Even Wit Serious Konji, Wat Is Dat Tin Dat Cn Easily Turn Off Ur Sexual Urge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Warl0ck: 1:53pm On May 22, 2023
NB:This Thead Is NOT An Aphamale/Redpiller Thread Pls!!

As a man, it is really nice to control ur sexual urge sometimes.
Dont be in the mood everytime.

I created many threads here asking how i could regain some respects i ve lost to my girlfriend, less do i know that i am my problem.
I am always in the mood anytime my girlfriend wants sex.
So last 2 weeks, she visited, i didnt make any move to touch her.
I was just staring at my tv like zombie. So she left without me demanding for sex.
So yesterday, she came over again, as i was about to repeat what i did the last time, she stood up and wanted to go, so i went to help her with the door (the conversation below ensured between ur)

She: just tell me that u dont love me anymore.

Me: why baby, i luv u ofcourse.

She: then why are u doing this?

Me: doing what?

She: (tried to make a move by holding me and trying to kiss me)

Me: (ROMANTICALLY took her hands off me) pls be going, its getting dark, se

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Warl0ck: 1:54pm On May 22, 2023
So since yesterday, she has been calling my line every minute.
As good as i am, i accepted all the calls.
She keep texting me that she miss me, i reply i miss u more baby.
Before i went to work this morning, she came to my house just to cheek on me.

Lol, The spirit of every minutes konji don leave me grin grin

I have succesfully regained 90% of my esteem i ve lost to her so far.

So Dear folks;aint saying u should be hard/forming alphamale on ur woman but pls reduce/stop the habit of TOO MUCH demand of sex everytime from ur partner, it will reduce ur esteem and she wont miss u anymore like before because SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE CAN HAVE YOU ANY HOUR she wants. SHE BELIEVES THAT U ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE.

Thanks....

9 Likes

Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by advanceDNA: 2:04pm On May 22, 2023
Women...lol
They want sex....but they always want to make it look like they are doing it for you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by slawomir: 2:09pm On May 22, 2023
Damnnn niggar

You must be a real niggar

Women love sex more than us

But they always want to manipulate us into demanding it first from them

I did this same thing three days ago

One of my baby girls say s she is coming and I allowed her
She was in my apartment but she was surprised I didn't touch her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Warl0ck: 2:37pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You must be a real niggar

Women love sex more than us

But they always want to manipulate us into demanding it first from them

I did this same thing three days ago

One of my baby girls say s she is coming and I allowed her
She was in my apartment but she was surprised I didn't touch her
lol
Bro, i am pretty sure that she didnt sleep well that night grin grin grin

The fear of breakfast, is the begining of wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Warl0ck: 2:42pm On May 22, 2023
advanceDNA:
Women...lol
They want sex....but they always want to make it look like they are doing it for you...
exactly grin
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by KingDash09(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2023
Real alpha male shit
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Reminderz: 2:56pm On May 22, 2023
Make her beg for it...
another trick is, when she knows you got no options or can't go anywhere, she will start misbehaving.. this is why when you don't demand sex, she will think you're now getting it from outside and she will be worried...

have options as a man, a woman will never take you for a ride and this can make you easily ditch a woman if she forks up.. she will automatically give herself brain because she knows she can't manipulate you with sex or other things...

biologically, men are more driven towards sex due to high amount of testosterone, but women enjoy sex more due to more nerve endings on their clitoris, so we tend to ask for it more than them.... until you're able to control yourself when it comes to sex before you discover this. I once dated a lady who will force me to be intimate with her, sometimes I will purposely get her in the mood and leave her.. she will want to get crazy... I will make her beg for it before I respond to her.. this makes her more attached to me...

anyways, focus on your purpose as a man and stay away from fornication..

8 Likes

Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by pryme(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2023
A Man controls his sexual urge,
Dogs dont.
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Reminderz: 3:05pm On May 22, 2023
but what I don't understand is that the way you guys quickly bring the issue of alphas and redpillers yet still end up doing or saying what these people do...

what you just wrote is what is being preached by redpillers week in week out, but since you guys don't like other harsh truths they say, you guys end up ignoring it, yet still go back to it when life dealt with you... were you not the one crying about losing your masculinity to a girl some weeks ago?? if you had listened to those alphas and redpillers, you would have avoided that situation you were in..

what redpillers says are just common sense most people refuse to make use of... they don't say you should hate women, they say you should not simp or save any damaged woman and to avoid falling into the traps and manipulative ways of predatory women... any redpillers that say you should hate women is not a true redpiller... role with women, but don't be stupid when dealing with them... finito! so what is difficult in all these?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by PerfectStranger(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2023
Any man that can control his sexual urge has solved 90% of his problems.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Warl0ck: 4:37pm On May 22, 2023
Nlfpmod dominique mukina2
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Warl0ck: 4:37pm On May 22, 2023
Nlfpmod dominique mukina2 isnt this thread good for frontpage?
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2023
I don hear, and too us that knacks, remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by obinna58(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2023
Warl0ck:
So since yesterday, she has been calling my line every minute.
As good as i am, i accepted all the calls.
She keep texting me that she miss me, i reply i miss u more baby.
Before i went to work this morning, she came to my house just to cheek on me.

Lol, The spirit of every minutes konji don leave me grin grin

I have succesfully regained 90% of my esteem i ve lost to her so far.

So Dear folks;aint saying u should be hard/forming alphamale on ur woman but pls reduce/stop the habit of TOO MUCH demand of sex everytime from ur partner, it will reduce ur esteem and she wont miss u anymore like before because SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE CAN HAVE YOU ANY HOUR she wants. SHE BELIEVES THAT U ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE.

Thanks....
It’s called drama, what you did doesn’t mean a thing
The gender just want nothing but drama, give it time and you’ll another drama, sometimes they do it mostly for sexual vibes grin
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Warl0ck: 7:48pm On May 22, 2023
obinna58:

It’s called drama, what you did doesn’t mean a thing
The gender just want nothing but drama, give it time and you’ll another drama, sometimes they do it mostly for sexual vibes grin
lol

But honestly, it worked for me.

She is currently here with me as i am typing grin grin grin grin grin
Trying to figure out what i am doing but i told her its a beting site grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Babaken(m): 12:15am On May 23, 2023
Warl0ck:
NB:This Thead Is NOT An Aphamale/Redpiller Thread Pls!!

As a man, it is really nice to control ur sexual urge sometimes.
Dont be in the mood everytime.

I created many threads here asking how i could regain some respects i ve lost to my girlfriend, less do i know that i am my problem.
I am always in the mood anytime my girlfriend wants sex.
So last 2 weeks, she visited, i didnt make any move to touch her.
I was just staring at my tv like zombie. So she left without me demanding for sex.
So yesterday, she came over again, as i was about to repeat what i did the last time, she stood up and wanted to go, so i went to help her with the door (the conversation below ensured between ur)

She: just tell me that u dont love me anymore.

Me: why baby, i luv u ofcourse.

She: then why are u doing this?

Me: doing what?

She: (tried to make a move by holding me and trying to kiss me)

Me: (ROMANTICALLY took her hands off me) pls be going, its getting dark, se
Is her name Glory?
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by imagrg(m): 5:52am On May 23, 2023
Your preek don weak.

Talk true! grin
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by Warl0ck: 8:57am On May 23, 2023
imagrg:
Your preek don weak.
Talk true! grin
hell no
E strong gidigba grin grin
Re: Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck by eventainment(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2023

(1) (Reply)

An Anti-aging Extremist Who Spends $2 Million A Yr To Look Young / Pussy Axss Nigha Thread, Lamentation And Groan. / Have U Got Game?(guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.