Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) (47174 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Tinubu Kept On Mentioning Peter Obi In His Akure Rally Today / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by maestroferddi: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2022
People should cut Tinubu some slack...

Man is cognitively disadvantaged: He probably doesn't understand what he was uttering...

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2022
assholemods:

You yeye Obi that insulted him in Rivers State is not a tout abi? Touts are even better than obi sef!

You must be a Tout! Or you are a retired tout?

2 Likes

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by NaijaSumi: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu is a disgrace. This kind of campaign style is outright foolishness.

Tinubu is not qualify to be the President of this Country. I'm sure tinubu won't get there... It's a fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by assholemods: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
madapcmod:
Your irritating arrogance is one of the reasons well meaning Nigerians won't vote you, added to your dementia and dead brain.

Spits
I spit on Obi! Thueh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by hybrid77: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
saintrow1:

He only took over your small brain and your dirty mouth

grin grin grin

This one belike say e pain you small..nor vex grin

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by madapcmod: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
saintrow1:

You mean members of Biafran NAZI movement.

By now urchins should know the attempt to paint Obi support base as Biafra apologists have failed. The main supporters of Obi are not even Igbos talkless of Biafra agitators.

Try again with your stale propaganda.

Obi is the candidate to beat come 2023. Your blabbing dementia suffering drug baron and corruption personified Fraudnibu is not in the equation.

Know this and know peace

1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
I watched this on Channels TV last night. All I could see written all over Tinubu was the fear of Obi. It's a disgrace for him to speak about a fellow candidate in such manner.
All the while he has been talking incoherently Obi has never mocked him for once, but watch out for Obi's response. You will see that Tinubu just made a huge mistake attacking him that way. Soludo is still regretting his own gaffe.

It is either you are a liar like Peter Obi or you have a short memory.

Obi has been making cowardly attacks on Tinubu since September or even earlier.

We remember the Emi Lokan issue. Even though it was an APC issue, Obi used the issue to mock Tinubu's health by saying people should come forward if they are fit enough.

At another time, Obi shared a dubious WhatsApp chat to whip up tribal sentiments against Tinubu and the APC.

Much more recently, Obi made reference to some people not having former classmates.

This is the first time Tinubu is addressing that lying coward.

The difference between Tinubu and Obi is that Tinubu is not a coward who makes indirect attacks. He will call your name. Unlike the lying machine, Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by NaijaSumi: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2022
assholemods:

You are a very big liar! Where where you when Obi was insulting him at Portharcourt last week during commissioning of the fly over? This Obi that you supporters have turn into a demi god! Who is Obi that will scare Tinubu? He never fear Atiku finish na Obi.

Imagine! A fellow human being should fear another cos of what exactly... You ain't making sense at all... Childish assertions from your desk

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Halo22: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
It's unfortunate that a man that has not told us how he would ameliorate the suffering of Nigerians if he wins, is busy talking ill of a man that is cerebrally endowed with keeping records.

2 Likes

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Mentioning people's name around him is always an insult to him...mr mumu man...no sense again.

2 Likes

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Babaken(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
manyus:

But he is saying the truth. I am not a dullard like majority of the people supporting Obi to be deceived with cheap lies.It is so unfortunate that youths of today have been bamboozled just because we yearn for change.They no longer see clearly, hear rightly and think wisely.
A right thinking person should know that Obi does not have the sagacity to rule this country. He has even finished himself by telling you he is a trader,not even a businessman.
You try but you can't convince me am OBIDIENT with capital letter.

2 Likes

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

You are part of the hired clappers and demented hallelujah boys that sees nothing and says nothing and in Sane environment you will be taken to a rehab facility for being a potential danger to the unsuspecting public.....a claimed Chicago trained accountant makes mockery of Statistics and you druggie clapped and you are not bothered about mention of down payment of Roasted corn in electricity transmissions.... that's an Irony and kindly live with your shameless nature in peace

This describes your post perfectly

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by madapcmod: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
CharleyBright:

Bros, be calming down o.
I support Peter Obi.
But I lived in the north and I know them well (especially Muslim North) when it comes to supporting a SE candidate.
Acquiring 2/3 in Northern states is the mountain Peter Obi need to climb o.
That's where Tinubu will floor Peter Obi.
80% average Northern Muslims would rather vote Tinubu than Peter Obi.
And Muslims constitute more than 70% of core North.
So the chances of Peter Obi acquiring 2/3 in core northern Muslim states is very slim

And you don't think, the same North will vot Atiku their brother who is equally a Muslim?

Thieffnubu can only get substantial votes in SW only
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2022
God please give Obi chance to rule this country for us I wan see where tinubu wan run go,,, let's shame cash him and his supporters pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Gandrova: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Leave all analyses until after the elections.

Nothing we tell you now can make any sense to your beclouded understanding
that's the problem with the Pithobi followers. You think miracle would happen during election. Keep deceiving ur self. cheesy
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by jacobnel(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2022
So what does Nigeria need Tinubu,if Obi dey give wrong Statistics, Atiku is always on the run���

officialwdhtv:
Presidential candiate of the ruling APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu says he cant even mention Peter Obi's name as it is a disgrace to him.

In his words;

"He thinks na statictics we go chop...He lies with arithmetic that even no Indian can solve it"

He also spoke about Atiku.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJqF3Zt_U8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClaI9pfpPxr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Atarakpa: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Righthussle:
The real disgrace will be to have someone like old druggie Tinubu be president of Nigeria when people like Yemi Osinbajo, Adesina Akiwumi, Ngozi Okonjo, Amina Mohammed, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Datti are still Alive.
And forgot to mention my name....
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by CharleyBright(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

He is the Jagaban of Africa. Obi is a minnow.

I support Peter Obi.
But let me tell you the simple truth.

Tinubu will win the election, but Shettima win be the President.
The North knows Tinubu is half dead and mentally sick, and technically the power will be going back to the North via Shettima taking over.
Let's not deceive ourselves by looking away from these facts
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by madapcmod: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2022
luizpippo:
Funny when an assumed "deloitte accountant" says whether na statistic we go chop and his moronic supporters are so dumb to ask if this ancient relic truly was ever an accountant.

An accountant that sees statistics as an anomaly.

Deloitte has denied he was never their staff.

The fraud is not fit to hold any post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

If your agile candidate doesn't win against the candidate you are describing here, the most honorable thing for him will be hara kiri because it would be a monumental disgrace.
If an agile and cognitively balanced candidate loses to a senile octogenerian then the biggest losers are Nigerians not Obi. Unless someone like you has a direct link to tinubu, you too will be royally fvcked like the rest of Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Presidential candiate of the ruling APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu says he cant even mention Peter Obi's name as it is a disgrace to him.

In his words;

"He thinks na statictics we go chop...He lies with arithmetic that even no Indian can solve it"

He also spoke about Atiku.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJqF3Zt_U8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClaI9pfpPxr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

wait and this man be an accountant so

THIS MAN NO GO ANY SCHOOL ABEG

2 Likes

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by RexTramadol1: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Naijanascam:
In this life.... Arrogance and being pompous makes you Look and Sounds very very very STUPID........ and even grandparents and and those that claiming to be learned have sold their Shame in place of Naked SYCOPHANCY clapping at NOTHING because of CURSED crumbs thrown at them..........too bad

This thread can't get to FP grin

You may be right.

But if he wins, it means he backed up his arrogance with actions.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Shaev7(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
I watched this on Channels TV last night. All I could see written all over Tinubu was the fear of Obi. It's a disgrace for him to speak about a fellow candidate in such manner.
All the while he has been talking incoherently Obi has never mocked him for once, but watch out for Obi's response. You will see that Tinubu just made a huge mistake attacking him that way. Soludo is still regretting his own gaffe.
Same thing I said when I watched it yesterday. I felt ashamed even though am not an APC fan, if I were , with this statement, I will quit. No spirit of sportsmanship. You could really tell. See peoples father laughing hysterically like hyenas. Very sad. His own lies are worse than that from the pit of hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2022
luizpippo:
Funny when an assumed "deloitte accountant" says whether na statistic we go chop and his moronic supporters are so dumb to ask if this ancient relic truly was ever an accountant.

An accountant that sees statistics as an anomaly.
Like you get the irony there! Lol. An accountant ridiculing the importance of statistics...AND those who kept talking about "issue based campaign" cheered him on. The educational system in Nigeria is a big SHAM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by warlordd(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Difrent:

You think say BAT na Soludo
BATists will give you violence for violence of you try all you did with Soludo with BAT.
If una try any burn down Lagos this time around...una go hear whin
You can only bully or harass someone like soludo

Soludo no dey fear anybody. Come to Anambra, he has succeeded in neutralizing the unknown gun men by identifying and destroying all their camps. That is why most of Ipob criminals turned Obidients are attacking him online.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Emir01: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Warehousing economy
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Shaev7(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Naijanascam:
In this life.... Arrogance and being pompous makes you Look and Sounds very very very STUPID........ and even grandparents and and those that claiming to be learned have sold their Shame in place of Naked SYCOPHANCY clapping at NOTHING because of CURSED crumbs thrown at them..........too bad

This thread can't get to FP grin
My brother it will because the owner or NL is a confirm APC supporter. In fact, can't you see advert about Tinubu in the advert section?

2 Likes

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Christian36: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2022
You are already a disgrace to yourself for not admitting that you are not capable to rule this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Temptee101(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Why do you people lie so much. The other day Obi was talking about how some people doesn't have classmates though he did mention Tinubu's name. So Tinubu also didn't mention Obi’s name.

You see eh, the battle line has been drawn o

February is around the corner where we will finally put a nail on babablue coffin.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2022
manyus:

But he is saying the truth. I am not a dullard like majority of the people supporting Obi to be deceived with cheap lies.It is so unfortunate that youths of today have been bamboozled just because we yearn for change.They no longer see clearly, hear rightly and think wisely.
A right thinking person should know that Obi does not have the sagacity to rule this country. He has even finished himself by telling you he is a trader,not even a businessman.
YOU ARE AN ETERNAL DULLARD for cheering someone who ridicules the importance of statistics and data in nation planning and development.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Komu1048(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2022
Righthussle:
The real disgrace will be to have someone like old druggie Tinubu be president of Nigeria when people like Yemi Osinbajo, Adesina Akiwumi, Ngozi Okonjo, Amina Mohammed, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Datti are still Alive.

Even if they present Jesus you won't still vote for him. So u can go2hell with ur imaginary pvc
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by warlordd(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2022
Deasegun19:

Omu-aran, kwara state
U're far away!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Members In Plateau Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off (pics) / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.