Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) (47196 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Tinubu Kept On Mentioning Peter Obi In His Akure Rally Today / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Imagine an accountant, saying "if na statistics we go chop"

Just look at this bitter old man. Even atiku respects P.O.. so who is this one ..

His eyes will clear, 2023. grin.

Abuluabulu abu grin

PDAPC grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by xevove2061: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2022
The entitlement wey this man dey feel eh. God go help us clip him wings in Feb next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by afadi2410: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Obi wins the presidential election,he is God ordained

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Komu1048(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Christian36:
You are already a disgrace to yourself for not admitting that you are not capable to rule this country

Says a zombie that can name a single thing Obi did for anambra that is a testimony today
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Deasegun19(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2022
warlordd:
U're far away!
so are the opportunities here. Thank you.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Difrent:

You think say BAT na Soludo
BATists will give you violence for violence of you try all you did with Soludo with BAT.
If una try any burn down Lagos this time around...una go hear whin
You can only bully or harass someone like soludo
look at this one making mouth, nor be Hausa people dey give una wotowoto for Lagos and even other south west states during clash?

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Tinubu just finish Obi
You don abandon Osibanjo enter tinubu

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by rolams(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2022
See pride ooo! Even in the East, did Tinubu really needs these people's vote?

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by lugiano1: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Randymarsh:

You people should avoid exchanging words with apc supporters, they are well known to be extremely stupid and lack basic reasoning as a human being
seconded....they deserve some prison term

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Henrychino(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Hand dey shake leg dey shake baba wey no well e dey shout emilokan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by chaiks: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2022
That is why I said that the huge ethnic hatred and conflicts in Nigeria are fuelled by politicians. They just created hatred and crisis and run to UN and global community to help them with funds to solve it. From tinubu's speech about obi, what manner of leader do you see if he becomes president in a multiethnic country? That is his worldview about any other politician in Nigeria. He has the mentality of the world is at my feet, that herodic touch. No one should come to limelight. An elderly man of over seventy years saying this. Where is the emotional experience to rule Nigeria? It is left for Nigerians to decide if they should continue like this or experience a new dynamic.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by oyatz(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
I watched this on Channels TV last night. All I could see written all over Tinubu was the fear of Obi. It's a disgrace for him to speak about a fellow candidate in such manner.
All the while he has been talking incoherently Obi has never mocked him for once, but watch out for Obi's response. You will see that Tinubu just made a huge mistake attacking him that way. Soludo is still regretting his own gaffe.

Where did he mention Obi?
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by madapcmod: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

It is either you are a liar like Peter Obi or you have a short memory.

Obi has been making cowardly attacks on Tinubu since September or even earlier.

We remember the Emi Lokan issue. Even though it was an APC issue, Obi used the issue to mock Tinubu's health by saying people should come forward if they are fit enough.

At another time, Obi shared a dubious WhatsApp chat to whip up tribal sentiments against Tinubu and the APC.

Much more recently, Obi made reference to some people not having former classmates.

This is the first time Tinubu is addressing that lying coward.

The difference between Tinubu and Obi is that Tinubu is not a coward who makes indirect attacks. He will call your name. Unlike the lying machine, Obi.

But Thieeeefnubu cowardly avoided mentioning Obi name. If he is not a coward, he should attend interview or debate on even biased NTA, TVC etc. Let Obi finish him.

He cowardly avoids public scrutiny because of the baggages he carry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by madapcmod: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Mentioning people's name around him is always an insult to him...mr mumu man...no sense again.

Can he even remember their names, if he could not remember the name of the state he is in and called it Niger Delta state.

He might have problem remembering Obi's name, so he stylishly dodged the gaffe
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by madapcmod: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
chaiks:
That is why I said that the huge ethnic hatred and conflicts in Nigeria are fuelled by politicians. They just created hatred and crisis and run to UN and global community to help them with funds to solve it. From tinubu's speech about obi, what manner of leader do you see if he becomes president in a multiethnic country? That is his worldview about any other politician in Nigeria. He has the mentality of the world is at my feet, that herodic touch. No one should come to limelight. An elderly man of over seventy years saying this. Where is the emotional experience to rule Nigeria? It is left for Nigerians to decide if they should continue like this or experience a new dynamic.

The arrogance is very irritating. Herod will be a child's play.

Imagine the disrespect on 76yrs old Atiku, that he is always running and when he is tired, he should go and sit down. Very arrogant bastard! With slurry speech like a drunkard

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by nedekid: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
ezechi242:
This old papa has nothing to talk about....if he doesn't call obis name in any of his useless campaigns his malfunctioning brain will cease to work ......any ways obis Lagos rally will shut him up for ever. grin grin

North he no get, south he no get, middle he no get where he wan take see vote .
His blokos wount stand if he does not mention Obi 10 times daily. grin

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by chaiks: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2022
It is totally bad and a wrong signal to the youths. Tell me the qualities we should learn from him as a political role model? He should thank God for finding himself in a lose polity like Nigeria.
madapcmod:

The arrogance is very irritating. Herod will be a child's play.

Imagine the disrespect on 76yrs old Atiku, that he is always running and when he is tired, he should go and sit down. Very arrogant bastard! With slurry speech like a drunkard

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by nerorex01: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Our incoming President Peter Obi kinda did during a flag off project in Rivers State. He said “we don’t know some people’s classmates” that was when he mentioned that he went to the same school with Peter Odili.

Na electioneering tactics just that PO doesn’t pull other’s wantonly like they do.

In all PO is a gentle man with proven track records.

Bluntguy:
I watched this on Channels TV last night. All I could see written all over Tinubu was the fear of Obi. It's a disgrace for him to speak about a fellow candidate in such manner.
All the while he has been talking incoherently Obi has never mocked him for once, but watch out for Obi's response. You will see that Tinubu just made a huge mistake attacking him that way. Soludo is still regretting his own gaffe.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by jamace(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Presidential candiate of the ruling APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu says he cant even mention Peter Obi's name as it is a disgrace to him.

In his words;

"He thinks na statictics we go chop...He lies with arithmetic that even no Indian can solve it"

He also spoke about Atiku.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJqF3Zt_U8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClaI9pfpPxr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Shame on Tinubu , a man who can do anything for power despite his fragile health and mental depreciation.

Do you know that Tinubu refused to go for his mother's burial at Iragbiji, Osun state but sent representatives, all because he was struggling for power in Lagos State?. What a useless son, Tinubu is!. The spirit of the mother will haunt him all his life.

Any Nigerian voting Tinubu has great hatred for Nigeria's progress.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by arantess: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Winneepye:
Exactly not everyone is deceived by his packaging skills.
But you were deceived by buhari packaging in 2015

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by KosyJerry(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Thought he schooled abroad.. Such demeaning way of thinking. Old man go and rest for your grandkids

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Picardor2: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
When Obi was telling his foolish support that some couldn't walk or talk to Nigerians face2face I didn't see your bigoted Igbo father wailing up n down NL over or Obi is not a mere mortal that can die Tonite only Tinubu is a mere mortal that can die according to your foolish bigoted tribalistic Igbo head.

Now Tinubu tells you how irrelevant n a nonentity Peter Obi is with his fraudulent lying statistics you are hyperventilating in sorrow all over NL. You de ment. Go n die over Tinubu's comment let's see if your will be noticed. So only cursed Igbos that will never be beta for like Peter Obi owns monopoly to insult denigrate n belittle other Nigerians ba ?

May it never be well with you for the audacity to create this thread when you never created one when Obi insulted n denigrated Tinubu. You de mad

Why not just shut up
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by CSTRR: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2022
This is supposed to be a former accountant at Deloitte.

Agbero oshi.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Blackman7: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2022
What more do you expect from a sick and old blind BAT. Tinubu is living in self denial. No matter how much BAT thinks he can berate obi, obi will end up victorious.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by nedekid: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2022
manyus:

But he is saying the truth. I am not a dullard like majority of the people supporting Obi to be deceived with cheap lies.It is so unfortunate that youths of today have been bamboozled just because we yearn for change.They no longer see clearly, hear rightly and think wisely.
A right thinking person should know that Obi does not have the sagacity to rule this country. He has even finished himself by telling you he is a trader,not even a businessman.
Trader?. Every thing in life has to do with trading. Businesses etc all boils down to trading.
Microsoft, tesler, Nbl, Nnpc, chevron, mobile, nestle, pharmaceutical etc all trade their goods. What is the point in manufacturing, creating a product if not to trade with it in exchange for money or other goods.
Someone says he is a trader means he can have 10 naira today and make it 20 naira tomorrow.
What is life without trade? You are a doctor, you trade your skills and get paid.
Who has the sagacity to rule this country? certainly you don't mean someone with no visible source of income yet is a trillionaire with fleet of jets, spending money with bullion vans. Mysterious wealth without enterprise.
Anyway, the fellow must have some financial dexterity, how else will you turn a modest entry level salary of $2400 to $1,800,000?

2 Likes

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by budusky05(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2022
I dont blame him at all, for me its the fools that stood there clapping their hands when slowpoke made such comment. someone should have volunteered to correct his senses with a dirty slap.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Why do you people lie so much. The other day Obi was talking about how some people doesn't have classmates though he did mention Tinubu's name. So Tinubu also didn't mention Obi’s name.

but tinubu also lies and he is a bigger liar than any living politician. his biggest lie has been his buhari project. just recently, donald duke busted him for stealing his childhood picture. unfortunately, many of you that support tinubu have been using the same picture claiming it is tinubu

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by richardokubo(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=ElSudani post=118688737]

Why do you people lie so much. The other day Obi was talking about how some people doesn't have classmates though he did mention Tinubu's name. So Tinubu also didn't mention Obi’s name. [/quote

Thank God you said he didn't mention Tinubu name but Tinubu mentioned Obi name bah so who didn't av classmates now so how are u crying over that or na agbado and cassava eater no get classmates make we know o
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by saintrow1: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
madapcmod:

By now urchins should know the attempt to paint Obi support base as Biafra apologists have failed. The main supporters of Obi are not even Igbos talkless of Biafra agitators.

Try again with your stale propaganda.

Obi is the candidate to beat come 2023. Your blabbing dementia suffering drug baron and corruption personified Fraudnibu is not in the equation.

Know this and know peace

We already know peace because we deal with facts not lies, decpetions and propaganda. Children of hate will always talk from their anus. Majority of obi's supporters are ibos and some gullible nigerians. We know how you people have temporarily suspended your agitation to support Peter lienus Obi who is doomed to fail in next year's election. After inec announce the result, kindly resume on your biafran NAZI Movement. Truth be told from your previous track records, you guys are failures. Azikuwe (traitor of the south and northerners ass licker), ojukwe ( the adolf Hitler of nigeria, tribal war monger), ironsi ( nigerians greatest economy demolition general) all thanks to the north that dealt with him.the bastard took us from regional progressive government to a unilateral lazy container government. Your kind will never smell aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by deflover(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Why do you people lie so much. The other day Obi was talking about how some people doesn't have classmates though he did mention Tinubu's name. So Tinubu also didn't mention Obi’s name.

Ok where is tinubu classmate
Is it a lie he doesn't have

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.