Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Girlfriend Caught Me With My Side Chick In A Bar - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Caught Me With My Side Chick In A Bar (2638 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With My Side Chick In A Bar by Calvary247(f): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Seun Mynd44 dominique mukina2 nlfpmod pls push this thread to the front page..it'll help alot of young girls to know how to choose their romantic partners. Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With My Side Chick In A Bar by Calvary247(f): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Divoc19:
Whatsup with your line
Who are you?
Messi1 I'm not understanding you.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With My Side Chick In A Bar by MrOreo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Messi1:
Last night i took my side chick to a bar where myself and my gf usually drink. My gf has contacted me few hours prior to that but i told her that i won't be available..I was up for an appointment.

Fastforard to when myself and my new chick were drinking. Rosa called me twice but i failed to answer thinking that it will be better. Few minutes later she came to the same bar, according to her, to see if I was there.
She asked me who was the lady sitting beside me and i told her that she's my distant relative who just came back from Lagos.

My main is still angry and divastated. I love her, not only for the financial gains, but because of the value I attach to her.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod dominiqe mukina2
At the bolded. Is that line from "Made in Abyss" ?
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With My Side Chick In A Bar by Chris2863(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
This fake goat again
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With My Side Chick In A Bar by romunu(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Lai Mohammed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. / Share Your Poverty Story- Grass To Grace / Who Is The Father Of The Child? EX OR HUBBY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.