Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. (889 Views)

Nairaland Is Trash / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by meobizy(f): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2022
The owner has lost all motivation to operate the business and the moderators are trying everything within their power to keep things afloat. The front page topics reflect this trend.

If you want your topic to hit front page, now is the best time. You may not get this opportunity in future. Contact one of the moderators and bribe the person.

I do not care for my topics receiving mass attention. I decided to lay this cheat code to those interested.
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2022
Your brain diarrhea has started again

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by meobizy(f): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Stop crying.
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by carmarrt0123: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:
The owner has lost all motivation to operate the business and the moderators are trying everything within their power to keep things afloat. The front page topics reflect this trend.

If you want your topic to hit front page, now is the best time. You may not get this opportunity in future. Contact one of the moderators and bribe the person.

I do not care for my topics receiving mass attention. I decided to lay this cheat code to those interested.
I don't understand, let me get something what will happen if your posts hit front page? Do u make money from it?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by Fmghewzy2: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by meobizy(f): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't understand, let me get something what will happen if your posts hit front page? Do u make money from it?
That’s left to those who seek the opportunity to explain. I don’t know. I only made the option visible.
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:
That’s left to those who seek the opportunity to explain. I don’t know, I only made the option visible.
if that's the case Den why struggle for one shit to get to front page? Muteeewwww

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by ValCon888: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2022
The OP has a point. The quality of topics has greatly reduced. The site is feeling the absence of lalasticlala.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by Calvary247(f): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy do can you present evidence to back up your claim?
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by Shalommy(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Seeking attention on a ghost forum. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by meobizy(f): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2022
Calvary247:
meobizy do can you present evidence to back up your claim?
This is the only takeaway from my write-up.

Contact one of the moderators and bribe the person.
Somebody else may present evidence. I am not interested in doing so. Anecdotal evidence is enough.

Hmm, the thread wasn’t deleted. The moderators must be rubbing their hands together while waiting for potential customers.
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by Calvary247(f): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:
This is the only takeaway from my write-up.

Somebody else may present evidence. I am not interested in doing so. Anecdotal evidence is enough.

Hmm, the thread wasn’t deleted. The moderators must be rubbing their hands together while waiting for potential customers.
First of all, you said bribe the mods and this is my first time of seeing this. Since you know, anecdotal evidence isn't enough so present factual and verifiable evidence.
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2022
@meobizy,hope say you don chop iron this morning. That stuff dey boost brain power wella. angry
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by Nonexisting1: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Some of your gender people in this forum eat "likes" as if their lives depend on it. Some of them literally may have depression if their posts don't get likes. The way they rejoice when their posts makes front frontpage makes me wonder if there is payment attached to it too.
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Some of your gender people in this forum eat "likes" as if their lives depend on it. Some of them literally may have depression if their posts don't get likes. The way they rejoice when their posts makes front frontpage makes me wonder if there is payment attached to it too.
your answers are lame, sorry!!
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
Calvary247:
First of all, you said bribe the mods and this is my first time of seeing this. Since you know, anecdotal evidence isn't enough so present factual and verifiable evidence.
Have you tried asking other members of this claim? I am not here to debate. Asking the same thing in circles will lead you nowhere.
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by Calvary247(f): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:
Have you tried asking other members of this claim? I am not here to debate. Asking the same thing in circles will lead you nowhere.
Madam jealousy and envy shouldn't make you conclude what you are not sure of. Because Victor's posts hits fp on daily basis, you concluded that mods are bribed..very irrational.
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Calvary247:
Madam jealousy and envy shouldn't make you conclude what you are not sure of. Because Victor's posts hits fp on daily basis, you concluded that mods are bribed..very irrational.
Found you. Lol.
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by meobizy(f): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Broke forum full of ignorant children. Una no get money to bribe moderators. No wonder you live mediocre lives.
Re: Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. by brain54(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Weighty allegations…

But you can not prove this!

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Not Intimate With Any Woman / Temzu Earn Free Usdt / Ugandan Man Discovers That His Wife Is Actually A Man Two Weeks After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.