Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible (11233 Views)

Sugar Lumps For Libido And Healthy Sex / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys,

I was going through a thread on nairaland and someone actually made a comment. Well, this comment from this guy was actually opposite of who he was on nairaland the previous day.

So Makydebbie had this to say to the guy:

I don't know you from anywhere, I can't remember having an encounter with you. But I woke up to numerous mentions from you trolling me throughout the night. You dedicated 24 hours of your time to troll me between yesterday and today. I mean, it was all for fun right? But you deciding to wake up and continue making fun out of someone that did nothing to you shows a deep level of pettiness. Meanwhile, I never even quoted you in the first place. I didn't reply your mentions, because like my signature says, I don't tolerate stupid mentions.

I'm just coming back from work, and I'm still getting your mention. But you're here preaching peace, isn't it disturbing?
Let me make something clear. I've seen your picture bro. In that new year selfie thread. You should be age mates with my late elder brother (if he was alive). You're somebody in the house, I'll call "brother Victor".
Why am I telling you this?
Because when you keep trolling me and I keep getting the stupid mentions, the joke is on you.
I'm your younger sister. We no be mates at all, trust me when I say I should call you "brother Victor".
Now, it was necessary I mentioned you on this thread because you need to know this, I don't need to be feeling suicidal or depressed before you'll act humane to humans. With the nonsense you kept doing yesterday, if I was weak hearted, your words would've gotten to me. This is just like me trolling my students. E no match at all. The joke will definitely be on me.

Well, it's either between six hours, you gave your life to Christ and repented of trolling, or you're just an unrepentant hypocrite.

Of recent, I just realized how we have all turned online bullies for the sake of fun. We say harsh words to people whom we do not know what they are going through. I am not exempting myself, I once had to insult a lady on this forum and I felt very remorseful of my action.

Guys, we can have a clean nairaland. A nairaland where people would be allowed to say their opinion without insults. We should engage in intellectual conversation and competition. Some of us learn harsh words from nairaland which we use offline. This is bad and should be rebuked by all.

There are many online forums with healthy comments, criticisms, and conversations. We must work to have a nairaland free from insults. I know this will be extremely difficult in politics section. But we can start here.

I believe in an insult-free nairaland

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Romeo3(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
A hen will grow teeth before this happens. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2018

I stand against cyber-bullying, cyber-insulting, slut-shaming...and all anti-social norms.

By the way guys, beg Espada to stop cloning me to troll on people oh.

Supersystem here !

ESPADA STOP MAKING YOUR E-PERSON BE LIKE ME. ABEG YOU.

FUNNILY I DON'T USE CURSE WORDS OR INSULTS PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. SINCE 1996 I DIDN'T USE CURSE WORDS AT ANYONE UNTIL LAST YEAR, CHAI NAIRALAND IS POLLUTING ME.

Supersystem isn't Espada...Note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
I think humans will start laying eggs before that happens.

It's going to be hard, but if we can achieve that, nl would be fun. Though, somethings are inevitable. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by ouzo1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
People are just sad... Don't let them get to u- sinaj March 2017
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Romeo3:
A hen will grow teeth before this happens. grin
You are right shaa, but it can reduce.

If we are committed to reducing it, then we can achieve it.

I can't believe they was a time I came arguing with insulting words with ladies I am much older and bigger than. Lol,
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

I stand against cyber-bullying, cyber-insulting, slut-shaming...and all anti-social norms.

By the way guys, beg Espada to stop cloning me to troll on people oh.

Supersystem here !
Bros,

How many monikers hath thou on this platform?

1 Like

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Romeo3(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrphysics:

You are right shaa, but it can reduce.

If we are committed to reducing it, then we can achieve it.

I can't believe they was a time I came arguing with insulting words with ladies I am much older and bigger than. Lol,

A clean Nairaland isn't possible. The world isn't clean. The people you see on the streets are the same ones on nairaland. Nothing special about "nairalanders". They are the same humans out there, why are you expecting decorum?
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Bros,

How many monikers hath thou on this platform?

Supersystem has been deactivated since ages oh. Make una jin hands beg Espada to stop trying to act like me.

Anyways, i don't have real moniker here. Not interested in the forum, i'm enjoying my last days on this forum, the insults, and the competition isn't for me. Nairaland used to be a confluence of very sound intellectual debate back 2007 thru 2009, it has become something else, not good for my mental health
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

It's going to be hard, but if we can achieve that, nl would be fun.
Sure. I remembered digging it out with one lady here. lol, when I realized how young she is, I was ashamed of myself. I even had go create a second moniker that day just to continue, lol.

Since then, she hasn't quoted me before and I am very sure, she won't quote me. It's all wrong.

An insult-free nairaland is very possible
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by donstan18: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

It's going to be hard, but if we can achieve that, nl would be fun.

Nairaland won't be fun without trolls
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Sure. I remembered digging it out with one lady here. lol, when I realized how young she is, I was ashamed of myself. I even had go create a second moniker that day just to continue, lol.

Since then, she hasn't quoted me before and I am very sure, she won't quote me. It's all wrong.

Lol @ Sure. I remembered digging it out with one lady here. lol, when I realized how young she is, I was ashamed of myself. I even had go create a second moniker that day just to continue, lol.

I think i know whom the lady is. Anyways, if we act like our real identities are linked with our accounts, we'll act better
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Romeo3:
A clean Nairaland isn't possible. The world isn't clean. The people you see on the streets are the same ones on nairaland. Nothing special about "nairalanders". They are the same humans out there, why are you expecting decorum?

See, we all are in a group we don't insult people. We must have or been in a group/forum where insults are not allowed and we cohabited peacefully there. We can do that here too.

Though the world isn't clean but trust me, there is a part of the world that is clean. some sections of the world are clean.

They can be peace even in the midst of war. Let's respect each others opinion and criticize constructively
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by zicoraads: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pigs will fly undecided
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol, it's all good. A time comes when we get carried away. But we should also use our hearts and brain.

Situations like this, I'll never quote such monikers anymore. Such pettiness.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Lol @ Sure. I remembered digging it out with one lady here. lol, when I realized how young she is, I was ashamed of myself. I even had go create a second moniker that day just to continue, lol.

I think i know whom the lady is. Anyways, if we act like our real identities are linked with our accounts, we'll act better
No, you don't know her. It's actually Safiaa. I later realized she was very young, 22 or so. Normally, we shouldn't even be talking to the point of insulting each other.

It's gone Shaaaa.

I am actively pushing for a saner nairaland
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrphysics:

See, we all are in a group we don't insult people. We must have or been in a group/forum where insults are not allowed and we cohabited peacefully there. We can do that here too.

Though the world isn't clean but trust me, there is a part of the world that is clean. some sections of the world are clean.

They can be peace even in the midst of war. Let's respect each others opinion and criticize constructively

While i agree we should respect contrarian views, how do you handle one that keeps hammering down other people's views to promote theirs? Some people are just unbearable, and while one may develop better emotional control by not responding, but then it becomes an opportunity to persistently "de-shine" the other person involved, before an outburst occurs, take note, an accumulation must first build up...

See, the problem with associations most times is usually the other party, one with hot read goes running around, and when counter shots are fired, it becomes extreme or seemingly unexpected. People should treat others exactly how they want to be treated, and the world will be fine.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Uyiii: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
yah you're quite on point, but the truth is the NL character you tryna promulgate will be fvcking boring.

hallo, I'd concur if you say NLers should know when to drop matured opinions devoid of insults which of course is gonna be very difficult, but abolishing insults totally [s]is like telling boys not to appreciate sex doll innovation[/s], okay scratch that but it's gonna be impossible.

we're all victims of this act as you've rightly said. needful I say, I don't take insults here serzly, I actually laff over some and of course give a reprisal if the ground is wet for it, all of these makes NL fun and likewise other forums too, Trust me.
there's a sense in every nonsense, pick out the sense and trash the rest.

P.s: I think you could have come up with this thread without necessary directing it to someone or mentioning a moniker, or is she your girlfriend??wink

1 Like

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
zicoraads:
Pigs will fly undecided
Funny comment shaa.
It's very possible
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by zicoraads: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
What is Nairaland without the banters? undecided Swerve if your stomach ain't strong enough tongue

By the way guys, stop sending me mails. And my followers have more than tripled. But I ain't following no one back. If you ain't rich and driving a range grin

I don't date broke guys cool

1 Like

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Shortyy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmm. Na today? The way boys, guys, men bully people ( especially women) on this app is mind blowing. And I've realized it's just for attention. Maybe they've sent you an email you didn't reply, or they've mentioned you, you didn't reply. The next way is insulting you. Some even do it for fun. It's sickening.

Well I'm glad I am the way I am. No amount of trolling gets to me, it's either I serve it to you hot or I just ignore your irrelevant ass.

Please learn to ignore it works like magic. They'll get tired eventually. Bunch of miserable keyboard warriors.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
People who want Nairaland to be insult free are those who can't insult back and win..

"The weak"

Deal with the insults, it's an important part of survival...

The day nairalanders stop insulting each other is the day this site dies a cold death..

2 Likes

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrphysics:

No, you don't know her. It's actually Safiaa. I later realized she was very young, 22 or so. Normally, we shouldn't even be talking to the point of insulting each other.

It's gone Shaaaa.

Forget it. Even the world itself is a lost cause, the world will end first before it becomes saner. I've learnt to ostracize myself and create the clean environment i want withint my private confines, the world as it keeps going will only keep degenrating, forget sanity, it's yours you should worry about.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
donstan18:

Nairaland won't be fun without trolls
Having intelligent and witty trolls would be cool not these ones.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrphysics:

It's gone Shaaaa.

By the way, 22 is not too young na. What's the age gap between Oshiomole and his wife. That fight could be setting you both up for marriage grin grin grin grin
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Uyiii:
yah you're quite on point, but the truth is the NL character you tryna promulgate will be fvcking boring.

hallo, I'd concur if you say NLers should know when to drop matured opinions devoid of insults which of course is gonna be very difficult, but abolishing insults totally [s]is like telling boys not to appreciate sex doll innovation[/s], okay scratch that but it's gonna be impossible.

we're all victims of this act as you've rightly said. needful I say, I don't take insults here serzly, I actually laff over some and of course give a rebuttal if the ground is wet for it, all of these makes NL fun and likewise other forums too, Trust me.
there's a sense in every nonsense, pick out the sense and trash the rest.

P.s: I think you could have come up with this thread without necessary directing it to someone or mentioning a moniker, or is she your girlfriend??wink
You are right. But they are other ways to make nairaland competitive and interesting without insults. You can't do bad to get good things.

In Family section, people actually comment without insults and you can go through those threads and enjoy a healthy conversation and also comment without fear or recourse.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
zicoraads:
What is Nairaland without the banters? undecided Swerve if your stomach ain't strong enough tongue

By the way guys, stop sending me mails. And my followers have more than tripled. But I ain't following no one back. If you ain't rich and driving a range grin

I don't date broke guys cool

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

People who want Nairaland to be insult free are those who can't insult back and win..

"The weak"

Deal with the insults, it's an important part of survival...

The day nairalanders stop insulting each other is the day this site dies a cold death..
Invariably, the insults is what keeps nairaland standing and running?

funny @the weak
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Invariably, the insults is what keeps nairaland standing and running?

funny @the weak

Yes Family section, Business, Webmaster, Graphics section are saner. Romance is a sh*thole, but that's why i like being here. It helps me de-stress
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shortyy:
Hmm. Na today? The way boys, guys, men bully people ( especially women) on this app is mind blowing. And I've realized it's just for attention. Maybe they've sent you an email you didn't reply, or they've mentioned you, you didn't reply. The next way is insulting you. Some even do it for fun. It's sickening.

Well I'm glad I am the way I am. No amount of trolling gets to me, it's either I serve it to you hot or I just ignore your irrelevant ass.

Please learn to ignore it works like magic. They'll get tired eventually. Bunch of miserable keyboard warriors.
Very true @keyboard warriors
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by donstan18: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Having intelligent and witty trolls would be cool not these ones.

Trolls won't be fun if it's always witty.

Diss, troll, beef, slam, savage and clapback are cool if you view it from a different angle, you'll only detest it if you fall victim.

Let's be truthful.

2 Likes

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shortyy:

Haba, guys take on chicks for not replying PMs...I keep hearing this stuff, i disbelieve though...That's lame o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully / Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? / Did Woman Enjoy Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.