Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,067 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) (70001 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by uniquetechng: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2022
baralatie:

You should ask her husband
It has nothing to do with her husband, common sense should tell you that as a member of the first family the first lady eats from Nigeria's money.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by pacificom: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Deasegun19:

I reject it ooo. why na?
Okada has caused many nasty accidents and lives in our roads. That is why government is banning them in some states. I prayed that God will give you a car instead that will serve your purpose and preserve your live. Good luck !

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by sylve11: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Is this Aisha or photoshop

Naija money is a miracle working money cheesy

lol grin grin grin cool
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by sylve11: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2022
slivertongue:
Is it lie? Ba su ci kudin ba?

The Buharis are feeding fat on the resources of the nation. They were all looking sicky in 2014.

grin grin grin cool
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2022
I swear boo boo no fit satisfy this woman sexually...na our money him dey use gv her orgasms grin angry

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:

that is the same thing the guy saw and commented. They have arrested him like he does not know the truth.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by pacificom: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Most Nigerian men like Big ladies. That's more cushion for the pushing �
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by ernwale(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:

It will work the same miracle on you, when you get it.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
God1000:
Did he post anything defamatory? Someone should do the translation please.

Our first lady is a peaceful woman, she probably didn't even know about his arrest, it may be her overzealous security men
if u had read through, u would have picked the meaning. Any way he said the woman has eaten poor people money.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:

. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
uniquetechng:
It has nothing to do with her husband, common sense should tell you that as a member of the first family the first lady eats from Nigeria's money.
Is the woman the executive president that sent the budget of the whole govt to the NAAs assembly to pass?
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
It's a welcome development grin My mummy first Lady has done it again. God bless president Major-General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR rtd
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Carthaporo: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bintdawood:

Aa ay wai naji kana wani batu ne, so i thought zaka shirya mana one small we no go gree waka grin ashe en bayan fage ne, you are doing well amma gaskia shima ya zaqe dayawa, am not justifying what they did tho but akwai abubuwan da baikamata ba ay ba saar sa bace cool
gaskiya the guy don Bleep up big time I pray dey release him in time so that he can focus on his studies instead of mocking people shugaban kasa ba wasa bane Allah

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by blaise26abj(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Carthaporo:
gaskiya the guy don Bleep up big time I pray dey release him in time so that he can focus on his studies instead of mocking people shugaban kasa ba wasa bane Allah

The NORTH is the PROBLEM of Nigeria . They are leeches and will not stop until they suck the blood out of nigeria . Illiteracy is killing your region yet it is to arrest those in school because they have an option that is contrary to what the northern leaders want . This buttresses the fact that the Northern leaders WANT their subject in perpetual illiteracy and poverty so they can continually have control over them .
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Carthaporo: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

The NORTH is the PROBLEM of Nigeria . They are leeches and will not stop until they suck the blood out of nigeria . Illiteracy is killing your region yet it is to arrest those in school because they have an option that is contrary to what the northern leaders want . This buttresses the fact that the Northern leaders WANT their subject in perpetual illiteracy and poverty so they can continually have control over them .
Mr man which region are u from
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Bintdawood(f): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Carthaporo:

Amin amin. Allah kyauta dai kawai alaji smiley
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Excallibur(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Pls can someone interpret for us??

What did the young say about madam Buhari in his post??
Mama don chop poor people money bellefull

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Social Media bill in d murd.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Madmohamed123: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Abdulkadeer Nuuman:

https://twitter.com/nuumanabdulk/status/1596193421332447234?t=8Dkb5nASDeWau7b0CklBfg&s=08

https://www.facebook.com/100014509098882/posts/pfbid0NjfiPvSFUtM8hZeDoVAEiqftAsyLmS73bHEhqr2qMJiCpgpFNq4jmDGecJRE42mZl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Aisha buhari the girl friend of kogi state Governor Bello but the woman ponies go sweetoo.
Oya DSS come and arrest me useless agency
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by zionzoe(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
just2endowed:

SU MAMA, THE POOR PEOPLE'S MONEY HAS BEEN EATED"wink

My guy rest naaa.

This is Google translation and it doesn't even bring out the true meaning.

Yet you are just splashing it all around.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by fineberry(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
uniquetechng:
Where is the defamation in what he said ? N4bn is budgeted annually for feeding the president and his family, is the N4bn not our collective wealth ?

#4bn really
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by zionzoe(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
deavicky:
if u had read through, u would have picked the meaning. Any way he said the woman has eaten poor people money.

That last part of the statement " Sun koshi " meaning they don bellefull ... can also mean they are fattened.

That "getting fat" is the real problem.

If you watch the picture you will see that it is like he is shaming her body ( u know ladies don't like being referred to as Fattt)
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Deasegun19(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
pacificom:

Okada has caused many nasty accidents and lives in our roads. That is why government is banning them in some states. I prayed that God will give you a car instead that will serve your purpose and preserve your live. Good luck !

thank you bro
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by longayink: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
slivertongue:

The Buharis are feeding fat on the resources of the nation. They were all looking sicky in 2014.

Methinks, Buhari is the most lucky human being created by God. He and his cronies can even seize one year's budget estimate of Nigeria, nothing happens.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by MasterShifu010(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
lomprico:

Dem mama don chop our money finish con fat join.

better translated as “ dem mama don chop poor people money come belle ful ...
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
And people did worse to Jonathan and patience while in office and went free
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by mcayomind: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=Deasegun19 post=118693119]Good day everyone.
My prayer to escape poverty this year is for someone to buy motorcycle (okada) for me. I want to go into the transportation business.
I will sign any agreement (repayment schedule) .

My very being is tired. Please help me, I need an answer to this prayer. Thank you.

Your locations pls
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Tillies: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ah toh,suna kanci har gobe
slivertongue:

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
WibusJaga:

Hallmark of a dictatorship regime.

You guys think you can just come and be insulting people online.....
If I were to be the president of this country. I will deal with some people ruthlessly....starting with Seun of nairaland for promoting hate speeches...... And then some ill-bred children on nairaland.....
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
I had headache trying to comprehend the ramble of a piece. Abi BAT virus catch the guy?
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Did he call her fat grin Someone sud translate
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Salihusaliheen(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
God1000:
Did he post anything defamatory? Someone should do the translation please.

Our first lady is a peaceful woman, she probably didn't even know about his arrest, it may be her overzealous security men
meaning they chop poor people's money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.