Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) (70000 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by blaquebelle: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2022
I work with the secret service. I am here to note down whoever supports the criminal, fat-shames our first lady or accuses her of chopping our money. We will track you down and pack all of you to our cell by Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2022
Enjoy your arrest! grin You were hailing them when they were arresting and killing us.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2022
Mrseriousman:

What of a car ? If you are in Lagos , and you have your driver's license , Dm me for a car . I want weekly delivery .

Oga, show us the imaginary car or getat!

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2022
just2endowed:

SU MAMA, THE POOR PEOPLE'S MONEY HAS BEEN EATED"wink

Wow.
Thanks.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by CEwog91(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Just an expression nothing defamatory here.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Sendero: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2022
nNo be all this idiot wey dey show four + four finger that year

Devil sex all of una through ya anus
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Chijeep:
Nigerians will soon 4get Buhari Just as the people of israelites 4got pharaoh immediately after crossing the red sea

Our main goal now is not to let those 2 thieves move to Aso rock
We actually want the thief Tinubu as the president.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2022
uniquetechng:
Is the president's wife being fed with Nigeria's money or not ?
You should ask her husband
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by chris51(f): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2022
SmartyPants:
Op please be reasnable. You are posting on nairaland for all nairalanders to see but how can we appreciate the content when we have no idea what was posted?

I agree with you. I don't understand the language also. I will jump and past it.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by chris51(f): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2022
chris51:

I agree with you. I don't understand the language also. I will jump and past it.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Taribizy(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2022
blaquebelle:
I work with the secret service. I am here to note down whoever supports the criminal, fat shames our fast lady or accuses her of chopping our money. We will track you down and pack all of you to our cell by Monday.

Please be quiet. SSS my foot! Your mates in the FBI are busy solving real problems, you are here trolling people's comments.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Taribizy(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2022
chris51:

It's amazes me how so many people are asking for translation of a sentence whose translation was attached to the post
"Su Mama THE POOR PEOPLE'S MONEY HAS BEEN EATEN"

Please calm down fellow Nigerians and take the time to read this post. The young man said nothing wrong. The Bible says don't mind everything your servant says otherwise you may hear him curse you. The young did absolutely nothing wrong in expressing himself.
Please someone should help me translate this in Harshen Hausa

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by ZombieTERROR: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2022
God1000:
Did he post anything defamatory? Someone should do the translation please.

Our first lady is a peaceful woman, she probably didn't even know about his arrest, it may be her overzealous security men

you are so naive..

who did you think approved the arrest..

SMH, you must be a Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2022
God1000:
she appears so, she's been critical of her husband too

you have just confirmed why i said you give them too much credit
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by fmthegreatest(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2022
INTERPRETATION : The Young man Ádámù says in Hausa in his exact words :" The Mama have fed on the wealth of the poor and now full"

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by balarabe01(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2022
#Aishabuhari_free_aminushalele#
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by yahoodetector: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2022
chikason22:
Greediness is not good. Look how our national wealth made Aisha resemble overfed PIG. Her former picture looks good not this piggy look. She come worwor untop. Looters never end well. angry angry

Where is [b][/b] the great Asslicker of all kinds of butts colour and shape. Come and see your darling first lady looking Piggy Gucci.
Spits

He will report you to the mods with his NLpolicewoman moniker. grin
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by RZArecta(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Akpa akpu grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Berankis: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Chijeep:
Nigerians will soon 4get Buhari Just as the people of israelites 4got pharaoh immediately after crossing the red sea

Our main goal now is not to let those 2 thieves move to Aso rock
But the damage caused won't be forgotten so easily.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2022
fmthegreatest:
INTERPRETATION : The Young man Ádámù says in Hausa in his exact words :" The Mama have fed on the wealth of the poor and now full"
There you go
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by pacificom: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Deasegun19:
Good day everyone.
My prayer to escape poverty this year is for someone to buy motorcycle (okada) for me. I want to go into the transportation business.
I will sign any agreement (repayment schedule) .

My very being is tired. Please help me, I need an answer to this prayer. Thank you.
Go n' sell one of your leg voluntarily and make some money before your dream okada cause you accident wey go chop am for free.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by swaly: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Is this Aisha or photoshop

Naija money is a miracle working money cheesy

Omo me self see begin day laugh
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Samunique(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2022
chikason22:
Greediness is not good. Look how our national wealth made Aisha resemble overfed PIG. Her former picture looks good not this piggy look. She come worwor untop. Looters never end well. angry angry

Where is the great Asslicker of all kinds of butts colour and shape. Come and see your darling first lady looking Piggy Gucci.
Spits
grin
This your post is funny but full of wisdom !!!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Ibrochaka(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Pls can someone interpret for us??

What did the young say about madam Buhari in his post??
the young man said see mama don chop poor people money finish con fat join.

He now attached her picture before 2015 and her present picture as a first lady

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Bintdawood(f): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2022
blaquebelle:
I work with the secret service. I am here to note down whoever supports the criminal, fat shames our fast lady or accuses her of chopping our money. We will track you down and pack all of you to our cell by Monday.

grin grin grin
This is serious
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by gbagyiza: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2022
God1000:
Did he post anything defamatory? Someone should do the translation, please.

Our first lady is a peaceful woman, she probably didn't even know about his arrest, it may be her overzealous security men

Honestly, the post is defamatory. He said the president wife has fed on the poor masses wealth n she is now full, then he posted her before n now pictures which showed her body transformation. You see, you don't publicise allegations you have no evidence n can't prove. Seriously we have to be careful with some things we say.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Nursepepeye:
the post read this. The mother has eaten all our money now they're full

But he is right naaa,

Thanks
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Braun007: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Watch apc zombies rush in and defend the abduction
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Deasegun19(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2022
pacificom:
Go n' sell one of your leg voluntarily and make some money before your dream okada cause you accident wey go chop am for free.

I reject it ooo. why na?
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2022
just2endowed:

SU MAMA, THE POOR PEOPLE'S MONEY HAS BEEN EATED"wink

Thanks
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by projet: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2022
I love fat women
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Kilometres:

Mumu

Didn't you see how security operatives rushed the guy that slapped the French president? He is probably in Jail, charged for assault
Yes he will be jailed for assault and will be released as stipulated by the law.

But here, he will rot in jail for decades.
Get the difference.

If someone has done this same stuff abroad, the worst thing would have been that he/she would have been charged to court and not bundled like a common criminal.

Na people like Una make us dey where we dey.b

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.