Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) (69981 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Sunnyja: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Kobicove:
If whatever he said there is true then let him go and defend himself we can no longer have people defame others and go scot free in this country! undecided
Online urchin, how is this defamation?. The punishment for so called defamation now is kidnapping? Chaii, APC don fry some people's brain with poverty.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Mrseriousman:

It's obvious you are dead man walking. Rest in peace .

Irredeemable skull miner looking for heads to harvest, Christmas is around the corner.

Only if DSS is active, they wouldn't have let criminals like you to be on the prowl.

Your evil days are numbered,common thief forming car owner.

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by ForgetfulJones: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Pele.

Me sef, why I go rush go comment without understanding weting the tongues spoken up there means.... undecided
Dem mama don chop poor people money belleful..
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

Irredeemable skull miner looking for heads to harvest, Christmas is around the corner.

Only if DSS is active, they wouldn't have let criminals like you to be on the prowl.

Your evil days are numbered,common thief forming car owner.

You finally got data to respond. I'm sorry that poverty is dealing with you and has caused you to loose your senses which is why you are running mad and calling everyone a scammer just like your father is. So you assume everyone is a scammer .

I will trace you and get you dealt with and it's not a threat, It's a promise . You should be in a psychiatic ward .
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mrseriousman:

You finally got data to respond. I'm sorry that poverty is dealing with you and has caused you to loose your senses which is why you are running mad and calling everyone a scammer just like your father is. So you assume everyone is a scammer .

[s] I will trace you and get you dealt with and it's not a threat, It's a promise [/s] . You should be in a psychiatic ward .

Just like you traced your miseries to your momma's punana..grin grin

You are a common thief, scammer, and a skull miner who owns no car and who will die a worthless death.

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

You are a common thief, scammer, and a skull miner who owns no car and who will die a worthless death.

Amen to your prayers on your behalf. . R. I.P in advance . As you falsely accuse and prayed ,so shall death be your portion and that of your entire mad family and generations . Your death would be on nairaland front page .
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

Hahahahah. Now I understand , so all your life , nobody in your entire family has ever had a car ? So sorry for your pain . It is your mother's misery that made you believe that a common car is a big deal ! Keep disgracing your lineage .
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

I didn't know that a car could cause so much pain to someone . Just a car ? You can really need help. Come I will give you 2 cars for weekly delivery to just help your life and entire generation.
Cuz this pain is too much for you but as you don curse yourself by yourself ... R.I.P Bro.
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Amen to your prayers on your behalf. . R. I.P in advance . As you falsely accuse and prayed ,so shall death be your portion and that of your entire mad family and generations . Your death would be on nairaland front page .

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Dear scammer,

You've just got busted hence all this bitter ranting & spitting.. this how to know dem amateur fraudsters through their constant aggressions grin

Well, members of this forum should take note of this swindler masquerading himself as a car rental agent.

Worthless thief, if you don't have a change of heart today, before the end of this month.. flies & maggots will mourn your corpse.

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

Dear scammer,

You've just got busted hence all this bitter ranting & spitting.. this how to know dem amateur fraudsters through their constant aggressions grin

Well, members of this forum should take note of this swindler masquerading himself as a car rental agent.

Worthless thief, if you don't have a change of heart today, before the end of this month.. flies & maggots will mourn your corpse.

Hahahah... Na only scammer dey for dictionary ? R.I.P
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by staneless(m): 1:12am On Nov 28, 2022
phorget:

Dem go arrest you o.
We are about setting up aluta for an arrested fellow now you are adding another comment that could warrant your arrest... undecided undecided undecided

No wahala, but it doesn't stop the fact that she's bloated
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Dear scammer,

Apart from scamming and being thieves , what else is your family known for ? R.I.P
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by irumanle(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
You can't eat your cake and have it. Nigerian youth should keep voting tyrants into power. Tyrants and Freedom of Expression are parallels. Now you are seeing their true colour
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Apart from scamming and being thieves , what else is your family known for ? R.I.P

Common thief,

You will die by a head shot, that's a lovely way to exit...

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Common thief,

Wow... So your family members are equally common thieves ? Wait , I thought you Ve told us that before ? What else is new ? R.I.P
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Timatayo1: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
He said mama don chop poor Nigerians money and she don belle full .... With the picture of 2015 and recent picture to support his claims
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Wow... So your family members are equally common thieves ? Wait , I thought you Ve told us that before ? What else is new ? R.I.P

Local thief grin

99days for the common thief.. barawo banza.

Car snatcher claiming car owner..grin grin

You will die a painful death.

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Local thief grin

99days for the common thief.. barawo banza.

Car snatcher claiming car owner..grin grin

Hahahaha . E Pain am die . Why are you repeating all the names you've called your family members ? Don't tell me that you and your family are only scammers and thieves ? What of those your mad siblings ? You sure say your papa no be kidnapper ? Please check well and update me with the latest discovery about your fam. Foolish online troll and bully ... I am ready for you and your generations of mentally deranged humans .

R.I.P in advance
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Rayzoom: 5:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahaha . E Pain am die . Why are you repeating all the names you've called your family members ? Don't tell me that you and your family are only scammers and thieves ? What of those your mad siblings ? You sure say your papa no be kidnapper ? Please check well and update me with the latest discovery about your fam. Foolish online troll and bully ... I am ready for you and your generations of mentally deranged humans .

R.I.P in advance

You were born a worthless thief and will surely die as one soon.

Death to a common thief.

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

Death to a common thief.

Abeg shut up ! You are becoming boring ! If you can't say anything new other than your family being born as thieves and that you all are going to die soon , then shut your stinking gutter of a mouth .
Useless brainless fool with no intellectual acumen .

R.I.P
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

Death to a common thief.

I can imagine the pain you are going through from poverty . Sniper is cheaper, you can kill yourself. R.I.P
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

Common thief,

I'm glad you chose the way you wanna die . So nothing left but R.I. P bro !!!
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2022
Mrseriousman:

I can imagine the pain you are going through from poverty . Sniper is cheaper, you can kill yourself. R.I.P

Stuttering all over the thread with his klephtism disorder alignment grin

I will continue to torment you, only if you thought am a pushover then check my history archives.

Bloody car snatcher you will soon be cut to sizes...a common worthless thief, I thought you said you will track me down grin Yahoo Yahoo criminal.

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

I will continue to torment you, only if you thought am a pushover then check my history archives.

Bloody car snatcher you will soon be cut to sizes...a common worthless thief, I thought you said you will track me down grin Yahoo Yahoo criminal.

Oh , nice one . You are coming up , don't stop . So you mean you and your family are into yahoo too ? Beautiful . What else are you guys into ?

R.I.P in advance

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

Hahahah. No , don't get it twisted . Na me dey torment you now and I will make sure that even in your dream , you would never dare bulky people thinking they will keep quiet .

You are an illiterate Bastard that shamelessly jump from thread to thread calling people names like scammers and thieves just to bully them .

You are busy disgracing your family and exposing the gutter infested house you live in and the poverty enveloped environment you came from by just not helping it but accusing people falsely and this is what only pick-pocket criminals do , such as being the first to accuse people and being the first to bring tire so that someone can be burnt because you know that deep down in your god-forsaken life , you are tired of living and wants to die .

So I am here for you, the thunder that will fire you is still coming .You can't just mention me from no where and accuse of me of fraud with fact or evidence and expect to have peace. I am your punishment .

And for the death you so desperately pray for , it shall be your portion this year . R.I.P in advance

Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by Mrseriousman: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

Lol...look who is talking . Na me be your tormentor , no the other way round . You thought wrong . You've met your match . As for tracking you down, I've done that already. ( And I am sorry for what is about to happen to you but you brought it upon yourself!!!

You are busy disgracing your family and exposing the gutter infested house you live in and the poverty enveloped environment you came from by just not helping it but accusing people falsely and this is what only pick-pocket criminals do , such as being the first to accuse people and being the first to bring tire so that someone can be burnt because you know that deep down in your god-forsaken life , you are tired of living and wants to die .

So I am here for you, the thunder that will fire you is still coming .You can't just mention me from no where and accuse of me of fraud with no fact or evidence and expect to have peace. I am your punishment .

And for the death you so desperately pray for , it shall be your portion this year . R.I.P in advance
Re: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Carthaporo:
we seek for his justice noma tushen arziki Allah isam
ai
full.. Just shut up.. Armed robber n kidnapper like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.