Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Story Of My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of My Life (6964 Views)

Double Egde Betrayal The Story Of My Life! / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu / The Story Of A Desperate Naija Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of My Life by ebonyvibe(f): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
i am not quarrelling with you babe i am encouraging u looks like you are a little depressed and i dont want u to get in a slippery slop it is just akick up the back side
Re: The Story Of My Life by donguutti: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
op, u need to take control of ur life,find something to do, get back to your business if necessary, if ur still interested in getting a job go all out , u have nothing to lose and the whole world to gain,network and dont rely on the online formats only.i dont knw if ur only interested in working in ur field of study, if not there are so many things u could do out there.as for the "sex for job" issue, dont do it
Re: The Story Of My Life by atilla(m): 12:08am On Aug 27, 2011
Hello

It's onfortunate ur looking for a Jonpb in these hard times however there are so many opportunities out there. You will have to. E willing to make some sacrifices. I.e get a job that pays 20k that might not even pay the t fee every month In the name of building on ur cv. What did u study in uni and what degree certain did u come out with. Send ur cv to my email in my profile for advice. Please state your name and nairaland and cv in topic to I'll search for it in inbox and scam

All the best. Keep prayong cause there is a silver lining behind every dark cloud
Re: The Story Of My Life by Ranoscky(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2011
~anwuli:

i am really sorry to hear your story. i really feel your pain. my advise to you though, is that all the good things of life will come in their own time. if you have chosen to live life with certain values, never let your circumstances make you to compromise them. i am sure that if you remain steadfast and keep searching for what you can put your hands to do, God would eventually give you something, and something very good.

@Ranoscky, she doesn't need to have a boyfriend to necessarily improve her condition. what if she gets a boyfriend who is not able to find her a job? or have boyfriends now started doubling up as recruitment agencies? the more practical role that her so-called boyfriend might serve is give her some money every now and again. but somehow, i don't think that's what Mekozoral here is after. i think she is after a more steady and lasting income-source and profession than a periodic handout.

moreover, even in the event that the so-called boyfriend could find her a job, it needn't have had to be the boyfriend that needs to "connect" her. any good friend of hers, male or female, could have done just the same.

Finally, @ Mekozoral, i would advise that if you see a good man, you should consider him, without having the mindset of "I want to achieve this, that, that and this" before i can go out with any man. time waits for noone, and it's not everyday you meet Mr. Right. being in a relationship isn't always that much of a distraction, especially for someone of your age. you should be able to delineate when its time for your man and time for other things.

that said, if you date a man, please date him for the content of his character only and not for the job he can get you. i wish you all the best, dear! smiley
Blah blah blah!!! Was that the only thing you saw in the whole article she wrote on the front page?

While you yourself have a boyfriend that you run to when in need of money, innit?
Had it been she has a good and caring boyfriend that always finance her whenever she's in need, would she have came up with the below quote?
"many times i go 2 bed empty stomach,menstratn witout money 4 pad"

Or you wanto tell me that you didnt see that line? But you only focused on the job part of which anybody, even a stranger could help on that!

I was only tellin her that havin a boyfriend in school doesnt always hinder ones goal (but I respect her decision, tho). And also, for her not to go with that guy for a 'one night stand' all b'cos of money for feedin or other xpenses. I believe many people here can assist her on that, and I wish her the best insearch of her job!

Thanx for the reply, tho!
Re: The Story Of My Life by Russialane(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2011
have faith and be focused put your trust in GOD men are heartless always looking for easy prey like promising to help just to bed you, look before you leap life is a struggle , you are vulnerable right now cuz any anyone can easily take advantage of you always remember dont go the way of your sister that road is hard and tough be wise you are woman use whatever you have to your own advantage as long as it pleases you and if not do not. its only you that can make things better for yourself.
Re: The Story Of My Life by paulokwudiri(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2011
nowadays,u must date to gain experience to go into marriage.Life is all about risk and is wrong not to face life squarely.Come to think of it,with your vaginity u might still end up marrying the wrong person,being a virgin is not a guaranty that u would make a good and faithful wife.Please reason like a graduate that you are and move on with your life so u won't end up a wise virgin spinster.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Ranoscky(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
paulokwudiri:

nowadays,u must date to gain experience to go into marriage.Life is all about risk and is wrong not to face life squarely.Come to think of it,with your vaginity u might still end up marrying the wrong person,being a virgin is not a guaranty that u would make a good and faithful wife.Please reason like a graduate that you are and move on with your life so u won't end up a wise virgin spinster.
Brilliant input, broda. Enjoy!
Re: The Story Of My Life by compressor(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hello Mekozoral,your tale is such a familiar one to so many young ladies out there in the cities and countryside of this nation Nigeria.Really your tale as told if true evokes sympathy towards you and your situation but i want to know how much effort you have really put in to ameliorate your condition.Have you tried to to seek for a teaching job or if you a christian approach your local church/parish for a job.Being a virgin or wanting to maintain your virginity is not enough and should not be enough reason to deter you from seeking relationship with men and getting ahead in life.Your case brings to mind the story of Prophet Elijah in the Bible who ran and hid from Jezebel in the hope that he was the only remaining saint in the then land of Israel but was quickly shown by an Angel when his eyes were opened that he was just one in a thousand of prophets that have maintained there sainthood and incorruptibility.So what am saying in essence is there are many a virgin in this wicked land of Nigeria of which i know not one but twenty at the last count and don't doubt me when i say 20 cause i mean 20.currently am helping one with her school not because of her "virginity" but because of an enduring friendship we did have then when she was my neighbor. So my dear try harder as the one i know do some plethora of jobs coupled with the largesse i dole out once in a while to make ends meet.you can make things work for you if only you believe,approach NGO's or reasonable individuals for help and not sex starved gorillas in human skin.I can push adverts to your mail to help and encourage you but frankly you need to do more by stepping out of your shell,not hiding in your room ,make friends both male and female not sex friends and lastly do not be discouraged for some years ago when i had no job what i held onto was hope and it saw me through.It is well.
Re: The Story Of My Life by akings100: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
Havin com dis far, dont ofend God. It's a try of ur faith. If u dont mind, giv me a cal 4posibl asistance 08025465708.
Re: The Story Of My Life by seedord247(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2011
akings100:

Havin com dis far, dont ofend God. It's a try of your faith. If u dont mind, giv me a cal 4posibl asistance 08025465708.

Give you a call for wettin . . . . can't you declare your intention here rather having a private conversation with her.

haba niaja . . I hail una
Re: The Story Of My Life by akings100: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
It's a trial of ur faith, remain stedfast nd resolute. If u dont mind cal me 08025465708 4posibl asistance.
Re: The Story Of My Life by God2man(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
James 5:13" is any among you afflicted? Let him pray. Verse 16b" The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" i do not know whether you are christain or not. Nevertheless,i would prefer you go for a personal retreat or deliverance prayer. Why? There is more to what your eyes can see. In the spiritual realm, you might be wearing rag or appear like a goat or anybody that see you will not want to help you. It happens. The world is a mysterious place. There may be a poweful dark spiritual force that want hinder your progress. What i am offering you is a lasting solution. You may get the job, but if those spiritual entities are in place . You may go back to square one. Your night dream (that is when you sleep in the night and dream. Read Job 33:14-18)is an indication of the kind of spiritual battle you are facing. During the course of deliverance, a spirtual goat came out of a sister. After that she found an husband, and secured a job. You are in the university of adversity. Problems are there to help us know God more. It is a trial. Your problem can either make you a better person or destroy you. It depends on how you handle it. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP. Hold on. Wait on the Lord for strenght to carry on. Do not succumb to temptation. Temptation is a must, but do not yield to the sweet voice of temptation. Do not sell your body or else you will regret it forever. This world is full of strange spiritual battles. What we do not know are more that what we know. God bless you. God2man.
Re: The Story Of My Life by sexsinners(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2011
yhis is a godly virgin women.
u devils keep away from her.
Re: The Story Of My Life by JJrawling: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
MY DEAR.i DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I HAVE TO COMMEND YOUR STEADFASTNESS AND YOUR COURAGE TO FACE THE UNFRIENDLY NIGERIA EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM AND THE OVERCROWDED LABOUR MARKET AND ALSO TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU.
COME TO MY OFFICE,LETS SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU.
EMAIL ME: skybasedintegratedconcerns@yahoo.com
Goodluck
Re: The Story Of My Life by Mekozoral: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ ALL THAT CONTRIBUTED TO MY POST MAY ALMIGHTY GOD CONTRIBUTE 2 UR WELFARE AND FILL WHATEVA GAP THAT IS MISSING IN EVERYBODYS LIFE

@ JJ-RAWLINGS:- THOSE WORDS OF YOURS WENT A VERY LONG WAY,I'LL DEFINATELY MAIL YOU.10X
Re: The Story Of My Life by Mekozoral: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ ALL THAT CONTRIBUTED TO MY POST,MAY ALMIGHTY GOD CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR WELFARE AND FILL ALL THE GAPS IN YOUR LIFE. I'M INDEED TRULY GRATEFUL

@ JJ-RAWLINGS:- THOSE WORDS WENT A VERY LONG WAY,I'LL DEFINATELY MAIL YOU 10X SO MUCH
Re: The Story Of My Life by boobyman: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2011
MY dear u have come this far for u to fall prey to any man because of job or lack of finances.I must commend your brave fight in the ability to remain focused and complete your education as well as remaining a virgin which i no is not easy in our society.However the bible says that the race is not for the swift,nor the battle for the strong.Your human abilities alone cannot bring u success;by strength shall no man prevail.SO this is an attack which is not normal with your qualifications.I will advice u let your church know about it ,i dont know what church u go to but will advice u to go to mountain of fire and miracle ministries,they will surely help u in prayers and God will reveal the source of the problem which u dont no about.
There was a nigerian graduate like that who finish university even after 3 years could not get a job,haven but in applications in varies places and came out with a masters and doctorate degree in university.HE WENT FOR A CRUSADE AND IT WAS THERE DIS FELLOW WAS CAUGHT UP IN A TRANCE WERE D ANGEL OF GOD CAME TO HIM AND SAID FOLLOW ME, AND THE ANGEL TOOK HIM TO D CEMENTRY,KNOCKED ON D GRAVE AND A WOMAN CAME OUT OF THE GRAVE WHICH HAPPEN TO BE HIS GRANDMOTHER .AN THE ANGEL ASKED HER TO GIVE THE YOUNG MAN BACK HIS VIRTURES WHICH SHE BURIED BEFORE SHE DIED,AND SHE DID.AFTER THTA FROM THAT DAY D MANS LIFE TURNED AROUND.PLS GO TO MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
God is able to do far more exceedingly than we can ever ask for or think. He is the Porter and we the clay. We cannot ask him why He shaped us such. All we can ask for is mercy.

God alone is able. At the appointed time, He will deliver what is yours.

Have faith.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Andrew3(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2011
For his plans for us are of good and not of evil, keeping away from those vile practices pleases God,
he is a God of last minute suprises so just hang on, and when prayer seems to have failed, apply praise.
praise him for your husband, praise him for your job. wait and see.
Re: The Story Of My Life by johhnnie(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2011
@poster, mail me your cv on johhnnie2001@yahoo.com.
Re: The Story Of My Life by ojdollars(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2011
Mekozoral:

@ ALL THAT CONTRIBUTED TO MY POST,MAY ALMIGHTY GOD CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR WELFARE AND FILL ALL THE GAPS IN YOUR LIFE. I'M INDEED TRULY GRATEFUL

@ JJ-RAWLINGS:- THOSE WORDS WENT A VERY LONG WAY,I'LL DEFINATELY MAIL YOU 10X SO MUCH

@Mekozoral , If you can send me your Bank Account Number or your Full Names here on this Forum, that you can use to receive Local Money Transfer, please do so now. I would be glad to send you 40K, is not so much, but it can go some short ways until you find a Job. Just State your full names here on any Identity card of yours, I would do it tomorrow or anytime, I check this thread. My email is ojdollarsnl@yahoo.com. I am moved in my spirit to help you. I know what it meant for 7 children to feed on just 1 cup of Garri. Suffered more than Job in the bible for years. Please leave your full names here, because of other people who would want to claim they are you when they email me. Just your name and email on here, I would email you the Transfer details. I don't care your tribe, don't want to know you, but if you still going through that, your end has come. Good Night and hope to hear from you soon.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Mekozoral: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ ALL

GOD HAS DONE IT,I'VE GOTTEN A VERY GOOD JOB,INFACT I RESUMED LAST MONTH, HOW TRUE IS D WORDS AT PSALMS 34 VS 8, 9 DAT SAYS TASTE ND SEE DAT GOD IS GOOD ND DAT ANYONE TRUSTING IN HIM WILL NOT LACK ANYTIN GOOD, GOD HIMSELF GAVE ME D JOB COS I ONLY WENT IN FOR D INTERVIEW ON A NEUTRAL GROUND KNOWIN NO ONE,BUT I EXCELLED,I HAVE COME BACK TO GIVE GOD D GLORY ND TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO OFFERED TO ASSIST ME FINANCIALLY EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T KEEP IN TOUCH SO AS TO GET D MONEY, I WANT TO SAY I TRULY ND DEEPLY APPRECIATE UR CARE ND CONCERN.
because I NOW GO OUT OFTEN ND LOOKIN MORE BEAUTIFUL, I'VE STARTED SEEIN ADMIRER'S, JUST HAS GOD GAVE ME DIS GOOD JOB,I'VE ALSO COMMITED MY LIFE PARTNER INTO HIS CARE WHICH I KNOW HE'LL DO SOONEST. THANKS SO SO MUCH, LOTS OF LOVE,WISH ALL GODS FAVOUR IN VARIOUS ENDEAVOURS. thpearl@yahoo.com.
Re: The Story Of My Life by MissyB3(f): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mekozoral:

@ ALL

GOD HAS DONE IT,I'VE GOTTEN A VERY GOOD JOB,INFACT I RESUMED LAST MONTH, HOW TRUE IS D WORDS AT PSALMS 34 VS 8, 9 DAT SAYS TASTE ND SEE DAT GOD IS GOOD ND DAT ANYONE TRUSTING IN HIM WILL NOT LACK ANYTIN GOOD, GOD HIMSELF GAVE ME D JOB COS I ONLY WENT IN FOR D INTERVIEW ON A NEUTRAL GROUND KNOWIN NO ONE,BUT I EXCELLED,I HAVE COME BACK TO GIVE GOD D GLORY ND TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO OFFERED TO ASSIST ME FINANCIALLY EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T KEEP IN TOUCH SO AS TO GET D MONEY, I WANT TO SAY I TRULY ND DEEPLY APPRECIATE your CARE ND CONCERN.
because I NOW GO OUT OFTEN ND LOOKIN MORE BEAUTIFUL, I'VE STARTED SEEIN ADMIRER'S, JUST HAS GOD GAVE ME DIS GOOD JOB,I'VE ALSO COMMITED MY LIFE PARTNER INTO HIS CARE WHICH I KNOW HE'LL DO SOONEST. THANKS SO SO MUCH, LOTS OF LOVE,WISH ALL GODS FAVOUR IN VARIOUS ENDEAVOURS. thpearl@yahoo.com.
I'm tapping from your blessing, sister.
I went for an interview last week, and I'm expecting a call soon. I, too, shall find favour in His sight, just as you have.

Congrats, by the way. smiley
Re: The Story Of My Life by Aringarosa(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
Praise the lord! Eniola! I 'm happy to hear this Good news of yours.

May God continue to bless you abundantly.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
Nairaland to the rescue!
Re: The Story Of My Life by Mekozoral: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2011
@ Missy B, don't worry ur miracle is on d way God will visit u soonest.

@ Aringarosa, Amen,10x so so much.
Re: The Story Of My Life by opabukun(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2012
And Eniola lives happily thereafter (dancing Azonto)
Buh wait o, she is @ anoda juncture of her life; sandwitched bitwio Uirginity & disflowered.
Sum1 help.....!
Re: The Story Of My Life by Killz1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
opabukun: And Eniola lives happily thereafter (dancing Azonto)
Buh wait o, she is @ anoda juncture of her life; sandwitched bitwio Uirginity & disflowered.
Sum1 help.....!
And how the fcck exactly is that your business? undecided
Re: The Story Of My Life by jossytes: 12:50am On Apr 09, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] JUST HOLD ON TO UR VIRGINITY COS UR REWARD IS NOT FROM MAN BUT FROM GOD?
Re: The Story Of My Life by KENEDANI(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
My darling please don't loose your pride. Crying may endure for a night but JOY comes in the morning. You've gone this far. How certain is it that when you give it out to him, you'll get the job? Let him go. Never allow yourself to be exploited sexually for rubish things. God isn't sleeping. Contact me on: kensnt@yahoo.com
Re: The Story Of My Life by maclatunji: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
Wow, I am just seeing this after 7 months. OP, I find it a little bit disheartening that you seem to be tying your progress in life to whether or not you have sex with the man or another man for that matter. Girl, what if you are a man? Would you be looking for sugar mummies? Irrespective of whatever you have done or not done in the last 7 months, you need to buckle-up take a thorough look at your life and seek ways to empower yourself. There are millions suffering similar fates as you, so you need to step-up your game and think outside the box. The challenges you face are meant to make you better because you are forced to think in creative ways that those who are financially comfortable may not have to.

Forget what people say, it is your life. You should live it with a positive mindset and attitude no matter how tough the circumstance(s) seem(s).
Re: The Story Of My Life by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2012
I hope I'll find someone like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rebranding Or Repackaging? Naija Babes Hustling (pics)!!! / Indomie Generation Kids Won't Remember When This Was Spent In Nigeria / Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.