Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu (1184 Views)

Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP / 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
They said Peter Obi was a social media candidate, he has no structure, he can't win.

Today, Tinubu acknowledged him as the third force. For the fact that Tinubu spent much of his time talking about Peter Obi, shows that Peter Obi is more of a threat to Tinubu than Atiku. grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Threat you said? grin

Don’t make me laugh please.

Peter that my highly esteemed humble self will win in a national election.

Threat to Tinubu? You are funny!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Threat you said? grin

I will also win Tinubu in 2023 elections. grin cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by phorget(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Threat you said? grin

Peter wont even contest with coronavirus cos we need him alive for the task ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

I will also win Tinubu in 2023 elections. grin cheesy grin

God knows you cannot!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by Phantom233: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
2023 is between LP & PDP . Apc is never an option for the
Sane.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by iSense247: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Threat you said? grin

You, Tinubu and your fellow Urchins, H.E Peter Obi is living rent free in your heads 24/7, yet he is not a threat.

Can you people ever make a comment without mentioning Peter Obi? Yet he is not a threat. Continue to deceive yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by Image123(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
They said Peter Obi was a social media candidate, he has no structure, he can't win.

Today, Tinubu acknowledged him as the third force. For the fact that Tinubu spent much of his time talking about Peter Obi, shows that Peter Obi is more of a threat to Tinubu than Atiku. grin grin grin

He's a third force because of Buhari's government pains on people and because some churches decided to dabble into partisan politics(a grave mistake). He remains just that, a third force.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Image123:

He's a third force because of Buhari's government pains on people and because some churches decided to dabble into partisan politics(a grave mistake). He remains just that, a third force.

But that force can bring Tinubu to his knees.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by Image123(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

But that force can bring Tinubu to his knees.

LoLz, big jokes. Check your TV, see what's currently happening at the Lagos rally. We don't have to deceive ourselves. Obi's not getting popular because of competence but because people are tired of the current government. Almost the same mistake many made in 2015. Obi has only gone around telling us how bad things are, plus curious numbers and percentages from China, Venezuela and Indonesia.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by novaris(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Threat you said? grin

your worthlessness is legendary
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Threat you said? grin

Even a goat is a threat to Tinubu. Of all the 18 candidates, Tinubu has the most baggage and unfit for office.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu is eternally afraid of Peter Obi

The name Peter Obi gives Tinubu nightmares that is why he doesn't want his name mentioned
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Image123:

LoLz, big jokes. Check your TV, see what's currently happening at the Lagos rally. We don't have to deceive ourselves. Obi's not getting popular because of competence but because people are tired of the current government. Almost the same mistake many made in 2015. Obi has only gone around telling us how bad things are, plus curious numbers and percentages from China, Venezuela and Indonesia.
Whether, you like it or not, Peter Obi is your next president. Nigeria must regain it's lost glory.

We are not going to crown an international criminal of a drug ring king, lest we fall into the hands of very evil men.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by Image123(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Whether, you like it or not, Peter Obi is your next president. Nigeria must regain it's lost glory.

We are not going to crown an international criminal of a drug ring king, lest we fall into the hands of very evil men.

Nigeria never lost any glory, it has always been a land with vast potential but unfulfilled. It si not about my liking Obi or not, i don't hate him. i only tell you in clear terms, he cannot come near 1st or 2nd in the elections and he has so far shown that he has no ideas what to do should he win. He can only whine and complain about Nigeria's situation like millions of Nigerians can, he has no solutions. He lacks precedence or competence compared to the other major candidates. The only soft spot for him is being Igbo and his claim to being a christian but these have no single bearing on good governance.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Become A Threat To Tinubu by yyba: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

treat to TINUBU online abi ? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan / President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff / APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.