Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) (49016 Views)

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you have only ended up confirming what i said that you shouldnt mistake verbosity for substance. you have typed alot of words, but they are empty words hence the questions i asked so you can give substance to the claims you made. these questions are valid questions born out of the several claims you have made. since you made those claims, i dont see why these questions should be a problem for you.

1. how did they they bring nigerians to balogun? the people you say are patriotic, i asked "how are they patriotic nigerians?"

2. if you say they are campaigning on the platform of the APC, what has APC done that they are campaigning with?

3. how have they been positive about nigeria? who are these "they" that have been positive about nigeria? where did this "they" refuse to run away to? which means? how did they get the means?

4. Once again, who are the "they" you referring to? which "enabling environment" have they provided? which jobs did they create and where are the jobs? wheres the infrastructure they have built? how are they "passionate about bringing about a Nigeria of our dream"? Development where?

5. what is the number of this "vast majority of nigerians"?

6. how is the "the standard bearer is accountable"? how is "he is tested and trusted"? what did he do in lagos? which "solid institutions" have they built?

7. who are the "rest" and what did they do in their respective states?

8. since you have seen the manifesto, then you shouldnt have any problems using your knowledge of it to answer the questions. what are those things that tinubu and his caucus discovered that nigeria needs?

9. what are the problems you say have been identified and what solutions do you say that they have?

10. how did you arrive at your 70%?

11. which "candidate" do I have that I am marketing or supposed to market?
These are empty questions. Not worthy of answers.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

I pity you, you don't have sense at all.
I dey church right now...I will keep you in my prayers. If you have other special prayer apart from mental illness, just let me know on time... so that I can include it in prayers....get well soon! Omo ale...
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
I dey church right now...I will keep you in my prayers. If you have other special prayer apart from mental illness, just let me know on time... so that I can include it in prayers....get well soon! Omo ale...

Please see the priest for counselling so that you would be free from the depression you are under. I know it is hard but just try and see the priest.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Benwallt:
These are empty questions. Not worthy of answers.

if thats what you call them, no problem. be reminded that the questions are a product of your claims except you want to agree with me that your claims are empty as i earlier noted. pls try again:

1. how did they they bring nigerians to balogun? the people you say are patriotic, i asked "how are they patriotic nigerians?"

2. if you say they are campaigning on the platform of the APC, what has APC done that they are campaigning with?

3. how have they been positive about nigeria? who are these "they" that have been positive about nigeria? where did this "they" refuse to run away to? which means? how did they get the means?

4. Once again, who are the "they" you referring to? which "enabling environment" have they provided? which jobs did they create and where are the jobs? wheres the infrastructure they have built? how are they "passionate about bringing about a Nigeria of our dream"? Development where?

6. how is the "the standard bearer is accountable"? how is "he is tested and trusted"? what did he do in lagos? which "solid institutions" have they built?

8. since you have seen the manifesto, then you shouldnt have any problems using your knowledge of it to answer the questions. what are those things that tinubu and his caucus discovered that nigeria needs?

9. what are the problems you say have been identified and what solutions do you say that they have?

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

if thats what you call them, no problem. be reminded that the questions are a product of your claims except you want to agree with me that your claims are empty as i earlier noted. pls try again:

Pose the shallow questions to your like mind(s) I believe he, she or they will tell you what you want to hear.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Dottormentor: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Like they forced your brother Azubike, eniya jarajara nzimpue
PrinceOfLagos:
They had to force market men and women to close shop and be at Tinubu campaign ground or lose there shops

Madness!!
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Benwallt:
Pose the shallow questions to your like mind(s) I believe he, she or they will tell you what you want to hear.

Are you saying that the questions aren't the questions you don't want to hear?

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that the questions aren't the questions you don't want to hear?

Are you thinking for me? I see no questions but mere rhetorics.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Igboslayer: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

Please see the priest for counselling so that you would be free from the depression you are under. I know it is hard but just try and see the priest.
Your madness no get grade honestly...you are far gone with Obi stupidity...only after election you can be a bit sensible...by that time you will be preparing for your Biafra....omo ale
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
Your madness no get grade honestly...you are far gone with Obi stupidity...only after election you can be a bit sensible...by that time you will be preparing for your Biafra....omo ale

I have told you go and meet a priest for counselling you need it because you are bitter and depressed you need help seriously.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Igboslayer: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

I have told you go and meet a priest for counselling you need it because you are bitter and depressed you need help seriously.
The rate you are going...you go soon enter market, werey omo ale.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Benwallt:
Are you thinking for me? I see no questions but mere rhetorics.

Are you saying that all your comments earlier made from which my questions emerged are rhetorics?

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that all your comments earlier made from which my questions emerged are rhetorics?

I have put my thoughts out there. They has since left my head and I have done several other things since then. The rest is left to you to do whatever or say whatever on them.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Benwallt:
I have put my thoughts out there. They has since left my head and I have done several other things since then. The rest is left to you to do whatever or say whatever on them.

I know. thats why i asked...Are you saying that all your comments earlier made from which my questions emerged are rhetorics?

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I know. thats why i asked...Are you saying that all your comments earlier made from which my questions emerged are rhetorics?

That's for you to ponder on. You can this in a kabillion times. I will sure keep you busy on nothing
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Benwallt:
That's for you to ponder on. You can this in a kabillion times. I will sure keep you busy on nothing

What aj I pondering!

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=CheapHomes1 post=118733212]

What aj I pondering!

11. which "candidate" do I have that I am marketing or supposed to market?[/quote

What are you asking?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=Benwallt post=118733588][/quote]

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 5:56am On Nov 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

. how did they they bring nigerians to balogun? the people you say are patriotic, i asked "how are they patriotic nigerians?"

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by 7arrows: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Na u sabi because APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

You should have said second coming of prof. Mohammad. At least na ur candidate doesn't recognize Christians.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Benwallt:

. how did they they bring nigerians to balogun? the people you say are patriotic, i asked "how are they patriotic nigerians?"

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Benwallt:

are the questions too difficult to answer?

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

are the questions too difficult to answer?

I see no questions but empty words.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Benwallt:
I see no questions but empty words.

Which are a product of your claims. If you say the questions are empty words, are you saying that your claims are empty?

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which are a product of your claims. If you say the questions are empty words, are you saying that your claims are empty?

The choice is yours
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Olamilekan1555(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

U are talking out of point Mr hungry Obituary wailer. Obituary is going nowhere

Am not saying he is going somewhere but please defend your point and give me 5 reasons why i should vote for APC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.