Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) (49010 Views)

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:

Check his antecedent bro
That speaks volumes

since you have checked his "antecedents", then you shouldnt have any problems answering the questions.

How did he do it in Lagos?

How did he put the interests of nigerians above his interests in Lagos? when the interests of his cronies is threatened vs that of nigerians, how did he protect the interests of Nigerians?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Benwallt:
Tinubu, APC members, and the multitude that supports him.

His supporters.

They discovered what Nigeria needs. They have identified the problems, the have the solution and they have told us how they will fix things. It is marvellous.

Redemption, re-branding, repositioning and rebirth of Nigeria.

Right thinking Nigerians. Those at the corridors of power. The multitude of Nigerians both in and out of power, the larger percentage of the masses.

are you sure you understand the questions? let me enumerate the questions:

1. Who are these patriotic Nigerians and how are they patriotic nigerians?

2. Who are these best n passionate ones from the lot?

3. How are they the best and passionate ones from the lot?

4. What are they best at and passionate about?

5. Who are those in this Tinubu group?

6. how will their coming to town move nigeria forward?

7. who are those that discovered what nigeria needs?

8. what are the problmes you say have been identified and what solutions do you say that they have?

9. who are those at the corridors of power?

10. who are "The multitude of Nigerians both in and out of power"?

11. what percentage exactly makes up "the larger percentage of the masses" you mentioned?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

are you sure you understand the questions? let me enumerate the questions:

8. what are the problmes you say have been identified and what solutions do you say that they have?

11. what percentage exactly makes up "the larger percentage of the masses" you mentioned?
I am not surprised at all. I have answered your questions. If you don't get it, forget it. All the answers have been provided earlier. I would have called to inundate you with them since you have problem reading.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by searchlight: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:

....for your mind .....
I know that you know what i am saying. your brainlessness never reach that level
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by kingmaster2009: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
searchlight:
I know that you know what i am saying. your brainlessness never reach that level

Obi-DENSE crew member .....

Oni kuure
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by od501: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock you abi??

Shocking na understatement!
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Pandora Obituary is going nowhere we'll do everything possible to rig the GCE certificate f00L out of the ballot come 2023. gringrin grin grin Pandora Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN
obis is not you problem brother, hausa man is your problem for giving you tinubu sick man and giving shetima as vise, it shows that they are wiser
Hausa are still in charge coz tinubu is promax of buhari. Tell your self the truth and stop deceiving your self. Cos you're not a fool brother
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by searchlight: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Obi-DENSE crew member .....

Oni kuure
Obi will shutdown Lagos without spending shishi
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Benwallt:
I am not surprised at all. I have answered your questions. If you don't get it, forget it. All the answers have been provided earlier. I would have called to inundate you with them since you have problem reading.

Pls dont mistake your verbosity for substance. you might have said so many words but they were empty and ambiguous words.

someone said that the reason markets where closed for the tinubu rally was because of the callibre of people that came to lagos. my questions where thus: "Who are the calibre of people that came to town and how will that move nigeria forward?"

can you show me where you answered both questions above?

you have been milling around thinking you were making sense. everything you said produced the following questions because you didnt clarify anything. kindly clarify the following:

8. what are the problems you say have been identified and what solutions do you say that they have?

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Spandau: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
babaolofin:

I just pity you. Ignorance has already given you a mental problem. I asked a question many times which nobody replied . The IBOs out of frustration cried that Tinubu brought two bullion vans to his House on the eve of 2019 Presidential election, yet PDP won three out of Six South West States. Can Buhari or Tinubu win in one of the five South East States? NO. Yet you want APC to give his ticket to IBOs. You resorted to blackmail and insult. Your elders take name to Deities and shrines while your only hope move from convention grounds to crusades looking for miracles.

The politics of Osun and South West is now what you are banking upon while nobody bothers about your inconsequential zone. It shouldn't surprise you that Tinubu is getting about 62% votes of Osun in 2023. In Lagos, IBOs have no control on votes here even if they want fight clean or dirty they will be highly resisted .

Tinubu chances are at South West (60%), South South (50%), North Central (55%), North East (57%), North West (58%) & South East (15%).

Kadoso Mutairu and his silly statistics!
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Phantom233: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Benwallt:
the fact that he is not in your good book doesn't mean others will not associate with him. Some will close their shops till February because of him. He is the light Nigeria needs to see
Do you know that even a lunatic that is naked sees himself as normal while he sees others as abnormal? Check yourself bro. Politics is not about sentiments. Tinubu brought Buhari and promised heaven and earth today we're in hell. Now d devil himself is coming to rule when he should be preparing his autobiography. Another dullard can't lead this country into toatal distruction.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by jige4topclass(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=Nijablast post=118699685]Jagaban has landed
The tormentor of Obituaries angry grin grin
They will cry again

I really like it when you urchins see Obi as d major contender in this forthcoming election. Your comment just says it all. It is Obi vs The Others. You have forgotten Atiku
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by 7arrows: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

APC is what we need

U still get mouth to talk. Na wa o. I know u r joking sha but It's well with u.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:25am On Nov 27, 2022
7arrows:

U still get mouth to talk. Na wa o. I know u r joking sha but It's well with u.

Na u sabi because APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Picardor2: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Nijablast:
Jagaban has landed
They will cry again today

Just shut up
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Picardor2: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Abdul05:
Zombidients should continue snoring like Jonah. ..

It will soon dawn on them that tinubu can not lose to a caricature of a politician called obi the fool... grin grin

Ur mouth too dey smell just shut it.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Picardor2: 12:56am On Nov 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Pandora Obituary is going nowhere we'll do everything possible to rig the GCE certificate f00L out of the ballot come 2023. gringrin grin grin Pandora Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

Shut ur gutter
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Picardor2: 1:08am On Nov 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Na u sabi because APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

Shut up
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 3:41am On Nov 27, 2022
Phantom233:

Do you know that even a lunatic that is naked sees himself as normal while he sees others as abnormal? Check yourself bro. Politics is not about sentiments. Tinubu brought Buhari and promised heaven and earth today we're in hell. Now d devil himself is coming to rule when he should be preparing his autobiography. Another dullard can't lead this country into toatal distruction.
You are entitled to your own opinion. I see things differently. One thing I will never do is take Mr A 's mistakes and shortcomings and rub it on Mr B.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 5:02am On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls dont mistake your verbosity for substance. you might have said so many words but they were empty and ambiguous words.

someone said that the reason markets where closed for the tinubu rally was because of the callibre of people that came to lagos. my questions where thus: "Who are the calibre of people that came to town and how will that move nigeria forward?"

can you show me where you answered both questions above?

you have been milling around thinking you were making sense. everything you said produced the following questions because you didnt clarify anything. kindly clarify the following:

8. what are the problems you say have been identified and what solutions do you say that they have?

In appreciation of the time you took out to type the questions above........ :

1). They are the people that brought Nigerians to Balogun stadium yesterday , Tinubu, his team and the citizens present.

2). They are the ones going from state to state campaigning on the platform of APC.

3). They are the best because the have always been positive about Nigeria. They are best because they have refused to run away despite having the means.

4). They are best at providing enabling environment, creating jobs, building infrastructure and passionate about bringing about a Nigeria of our dream. Development.

5). To mention a few, the president, senators n reps on APC ticket (serving and aspiring) serving and past governors, some religious leaders, business people and a vast majority of Nigerians.

6). It will because the standard bearer is accountable, he is tested and trusted. He has produced a whole detailing what, how, and where to do in achieving a working Nigeria. He did it in Lagos and the rest did it in their respective states. They are experienced, they will create jobs and build solid institutions.

7). The presidential candidate (Tinubu) and his inner caucus. They already know what they want to plant before preparing the land.

cool. Please, get the manifesto. It is detailed.

9). Those in government and those very close to them.

10). In: present governors, sanators, reps, ministers, honourables(assembly members) commissioners etc. Out: past of the aforementioned.

11). 70%.

Please, mill around to market your candidate so I can bedevil you with questions too.

Figure out the difference(s) between substance and accident in a matter you and others have vested interest. Let me know your take considering "substance" and "accident " before, when and after stating your position.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by EmmyOD(m): 5:33am On Nov 27, 2022
If we had not tested an old president maybe, Tinubu could have sold but Buhari had destroyed market for him.
:
Congratulations to His Excellency, Peter Obi
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Benwallt:

In appreciation of the time you took out to type the questions above........ :

1). They are the people that brought Nigerians to Balogun stadium yesterday , Tinubu, his team and the citizens present.

2). They are the ones going from state to state campaigning on the platform of APC.

3). They are the best because the have always been positive about Nigeria. They are best because they have refused to run away despite having the means.

4). They are best at providing enabling environment, creating jobs, building infrastructure and passionate about bringing about a Nigeria of our dream. Development.

5). To mention a few, the president, senators n reps on APC ticket (serving and aspiring) serving and past governors, some religious leaders, business people and a vast majority of Nigerians.

6). It will because the standard bearer is accountable, he is tested and trusted. He has produced a whole detailing what, how, and where to do in achieving a working Nigeria. He did it in Lagos and the rest did it in their respective states. They are experienced, they will create jobs and build solid institutions.

7). The presidential candidate (Tinubu) and his inner caucus. They already know what they want to plant before preparing the land.

cool. Please, get the manifesto. It is detailed.

9). Those in government and those very close to them.

10). In: present governors, sanators, reps, ministers, honourables(assembly members) commissioners etc. Out: past of the aforementioned.

11). 70%.

Please, mill around to market your candidate so I can bedevil you with questions too.

Figure out the difference(s) between substance and accident in a matter you and others have vested interest. Let me know your take considering "substance" and "accident " before, when and after stating your position.

1. how did they they bring nigerians to balogun? the people you say are patriotic, i asked "how are they patriotic nigerians?"

2. if you say they are campaigning on the platform of the APC, what has APC done that they are campaigning with?

3. how have they been positive about nigeria? who are these "they" that have been positive about nigeria? where did this "they" refuse to run away to? which means? how did they get the means?

4. Once again, who are the "they" you referring to? which "enabling environment" have they provided? which jobs did they create and where are the jobs? wheres the infrastructure they have built? how are they "passionate about bringing about a Nigeria of our dream"? Development where?

5. what is the number of this "vast majority of nigerians"?

6. how is the "the standard bearer is accountable"? how is "he is tested and trusted"? what did he do in lagos? which "solid institutions" have they built?

7. who are the "rest" and what did they do in their respective states?

8. since you have seen the manifesto, then you shouldnt have any problems using your knowledge of it to answer the questions. what are those things that tinubu and his caucus discovered that nigeria needs?

9. what are the problems you say have been identified and what solutions do you say that they have?

10. how did you arrive at your 70%?

11. which "candidate" do I have that I am marketing or supposed to market?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

1. how did they they bring nigerians to balogun? the people you say are patriotic, i asked "how are they patriotic nigerians?"

2. if you say they are campaigning on the platform of the APC, what has APC done that they are campaigning with?

3. how have they been positive about nigeria? who are these "they" that have been positive about nigeria? where did this "they" refuse to run away to? which means? how did they get the means?

4. Once again, who are the "they" you referring to? which "enabling environment" have they provided? which jobs did they create and where are the jobs? wheres the infrastructure they have built? how are they "passionate about bringing about a Nigeria of our dream"? Development where?

6. how is the "the standard bearer is accountable"? how is "he is tested and trusted"? what did he do in lagos? which "solid institutions" have they built?

8. since you have seen the manifesto, then you shouldnt have any problems using your knowledge of it to answer the questions. what are those things that tinubu and his caucus discovered that nigeria needs?

9. what are the problems you say have been identified and what solutions do you say that they have?

At this junction, this roundabout I will no longer answer your questions. Thanks for your time.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Atlantis585: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2022
Abdul05:

It will soon dawn on them that tinubu can not lose to a caricature of a politician called obi the fool... grin grin

The drug dealer couldn’t find enough money to hire up to 1000 tugs? Money don dey finish?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2022
Abdul05:

I pity you, how's your life and that of your stupid old parents?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Nijablast: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Picardor2:

Just shut up
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin grin angry
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Bfly: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2022
Imagined a westerner watching this interesting video.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Benwallt:

At this junction, this roundabout I will no longer answer your questions. Thanks for your time.

you have only ended up confirming what i said that you shouldnt mistake verbosity for substance. you have typed alot of words, but they are empty words hence the questions i asked so you can give substance to the claims you made. these questions are valid questions born out of the several claims you have made. since you made those claims, i dont see why these questions should be a problem for you.

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by akbonus: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=Nijablast post=118699685]Jagaban has landed
They will cry again today[

PRESIDENT OF LAGOS STATE NIGERIA,A STATE HE CAN NOT WIN 80%,E GO CRY GET HBP AND FINALLY SUICIDE GO HIT AM RAW
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by akbonus: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2022
Abdul05:

FEBRUARY NEXT YEAR WE WILL KNOW WHO IS THE CARICATURE OF A FOOL,A MAN THAT CANNOT PRONOUNCE ANY WORD CLEARLY OR THE ONE THAT CAN PRONOUNCE CLEARLY.TIME WILL TELL THOUGH.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by akbonus: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY,PDP SAID WORSE,THAT THEY WILL RULE NIGERIA FOR 50 YEARS,THEY WERE THE BIGGEST PARTY IN AFRICA,THEY COULD EVEN STAND AS A STRONG OPPOSITION,IF NOT THE KIND OF USELESS COUNTRY WITH FOOLISH INEC AND JUDICIARY WHERE ON EARTH ALL THESE CLUELESS POLITICIAN WIN AN ELECTION LETS WAIT TILL FEBRUARY NEXT YEAR QUIT TALKING NONSENSE ALREADY DEMENTED SOUL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.