Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) (49013 Views)

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Judolisco(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Get well soon papa
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh, I super love this smart politician

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person

The tormentor of ndi TINUBU is just a figure head, Shetima is the president

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
smiley
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
This one think say he is contesting for Lagos president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Smokedetector: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
H
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by tunapawizzy: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
show us video of the banger he dropped
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Greatchidozie(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
The best content creator in Nigeria right now. He is about to drop one mad content ���

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Image123(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jagabandit himself, cruise control.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Daviestunech(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
H
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Menclothing: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Grand entry
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Baba won
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by toprealman: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Pandora Obituary is going nowhere we'll do everything possible to rig the GCE certificate f00L out of the ballot come 2023. gringrin grin grin Pandora Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN
Same thing Sambalat and Tobias said. Same thing Herman said.
Go and find out what his wife old him.
I like it when history repeats itself. Anything He has written cannot be unwritten.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Jermat20(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=Nijablast post=118699685]Jagaban has landed
The tormentor of Obituaries angry grin grin
They will cry again today
I pitied you and your generation

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Doracity82(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Pandora Obituary is going nowhere we'll do everything possible to rig the GCE certificate f00L out of the ballot come 2023. gringrin grin grin Pandora Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN
It is a pity that you won't witness the inauguration of Peter Obi. Try to buy original sniper so that the pains won't take long.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
DSC7:
Scanty.....

Scanty....

Very very scanty...

So many empty seats inside the stadium...

Don't be deceived by what you see online..

Posters of other Apc office aspirants are even more than that of Tilumbu.....

Shame on Tinupoo if this is the highest crowd he could pull in Lagos...

You have spiritual Issues

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Tradman: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
We no get choice, na Tinubu we go support
I pity you

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Clear road for the man wey sabi, Mr President is here.
what does he sabi?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
chase4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ses6e9OxGHw

Watch the entry of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in company of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and other APC chieftains into Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere for the official commencement of the Lagos Rally.

The arrival of the incoherent hit maker, Mc Tinubu, the jagabantis yarns will be released tomorrow morning and its going to be a hit.

Anticipating the release of the Blabablu bla blu album.

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Adjovi:
How some people still support this man is just beyond me.... Before some idiots will tag me as an Igbo or ipob, I'm a yoruba boy and tinubu is not what Nigeria needs right now. He's too old. Nawa o they must give tinubu chewinggum marking so that he won't fall grin grin grin grin grin wahala dey grin grin

Gbogbo eyin ti ee Fe ki ilu yi lo si waju, lagbara oloun ee ni jere lagbara oloun

Thank you my brother for being reasonable...
The truth is tinubu can never make it to the presidency that's fact... Nature it's self is against him.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by 7arrows: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Do u even live in this country? What are u even talking about? APC again. Guy u must be a very wicked person. What a shame. O ma se oooo.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Tradman: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN
ffk, Festus Kenyamu and oshiomole are deceiving this Oldman
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by ask4bk(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:
Jagaban has landed
So last last you believe Obi is an opposition this one you are calling him.. I thought he's a small party and only threat is Atiku.

How can small party like LP dey threaten una?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by clevybrown(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
chase4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ses6e9OxGHw

Watch the entry of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in company of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and other APC chieftains into Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere for the official commencement of the Lagos Rally.

paid crowd... No single ginger shocked
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

thats great. so how will tinubu move nnigeria forward as president?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by ChukwuObe: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
DSC7:

Nothing much to see again...

I'm only waiting for him to grab the mic and drop another banger...

I want to hear his incoherent speech for the weekend,,, he is the new comedian in town grin

If you want to listen to banger, then go and listen to a 61-year old dementia ridden candidate - Nasarawa is a great country. Hahahahahah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Franking: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Shaking and mumbling. Who knows what he'll say today. Having inherited speaking in tongues from the bible.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by julaion: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Empty Space everywhere,the people there are not even happy self,collect the money vote obi......obi will win 60% in Lagos agbado and others will share 40%

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by ChukwuObe: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Franking:
Shaking and mumbling. Who knows what he'll say today. Having inherited speaking in tongues from the bible.

You mean that dementia candidate that says Nasarawa is a great country?? Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by 7arrows: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
soojar:

If only Tinubu was like 10 years younger, he would have been the "rugged", visionary and administrator Nigeria needs, but alas!...

We learn everyday.

10 years ago I'll vote 4 him. But now. No way he needs to rest. I like a leader voted in to be the one ruling us not a figure head president like Buhari. I've learnt my lesson I guess a lot of us hasn't.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by madapcmod: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
With my pen and paper to jot down his daily gaffe.

Dementia suffering old man should go and retire.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by julaion: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:
Jagaban has landed
Empty Space everywhere,the people there are not even happy self,collect the money vote obi......obi will win 60% in Lagos agbado and others will share 40%
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by DKM123: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
It's the same paid group of APC members who are always traveling from one campaign to another. I have a Facebook friend who is always at every APC campaign ground all over the country. She has turned Ajala the traveller.

Unlike the Peter Obi's campaign where REAL ORGANIC MEMBERS OF THE SOCIETY OF THAT REGION spend thier own money and thier own time to GENUINELY welcome the one whom they love, trust and believe can be the change they need.
You will see the young and old leave thier houses, offices and shops and come to the campaign ground to genuinely root for him from thier heart without being party members or paid to do so...

Anyway, the owner of nairaland has this to say to you deceitful APC urchins.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS / Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku Abubakar (pics) / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.