Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) (49020 Views)

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by julaion: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Pandora Obituary is going nowhere we'll do everything possible to rig the GCE certificate f00L out of the ballot come 2023. gringrin grin grin Pandora Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN
Empty Space everywhere,the people there are not even happy self,collect the money vote obi......obi will win 60% in Lagos agbado and others will share 40%

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:
Jagaban has landed
The tormentor of Obituaries angry grin grin
They will cry again today

where has he landed from? how will he move nigeria forward? will he put the interests of nigerians above his interests? when the interests of his cronies is threatened vs that of nigerians, which will he protect?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
7arrows:

Do u even live in this country? What are u even talking about? APC again. Guy u must be a very wicked person. What a shame. O ma se oooo.

APC is what we need
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Doracity82(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Hungry wailer send ur account number lemme send you money so that u can feed urself and ur generations
See person that want to feed someone. Agbero and Pocket picker
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Naijanascam: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
After forcing market women and men to close.......

Ndi..iberibe

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by julaion: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju lokan!!
Eshin to shiwaju ni o gba ife. Lagos is 101% BATified.

Thank you Lagos Eko Ile for your steadfast love and loyalty, standing by our own , our Asiwaju , our own City Boy and protecting him from the vile unpatriotic elements, ipob terrorists, arsonists of Lagos city,political vultures, untrained children of hate and cannibals trading in politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and tribal/political bigotry.

Igbega Ilu Eko ati orile ede wa Nigeria, ajumose gbogbowa ni.

On Presidential election day , please come out en masse and massively like this again and use your PVC to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Asiwaju lokan!Eko lokan!!Awalokan!!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Empty Space everywhere,the people there are not even happy self,collect the money vote obi......obi will win 60% in Lagos agbado and others will share 40%
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
toprealman:

Same thing Sambalat and Tobias did. Same thing Herman did.
Go and find out what his wife old him.
I like it when history repeats itself. Anything He has written cannot be unwritten.

Rubbish talk. Under Buhari APC Boko Haram has been technically defeated since 2017
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by 7arrows: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

They have hide their faces in shame grin obituaries will not sleep tonight grin grin grin grin APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

U r a disgrace to humanity. Shame on u
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tradman:
ffk, Festus Kenyamu and oshiomole are deceiving this Oldman
Now we know who owned Lagos

The campaign was mammoth with overwhelming crowd

Seems 1996 Olympic final was brought to TBS

Tinubu will teach you and your kindred POL 101

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Penistrate: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Today na today. He'll make another round of mess on himself for his lousy supporters and speak without coordination; blu bla lu and a lot more meaningless stuffs. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

thats great. so how iwll tinubu move nnigeria forward as president?
Go ask the mad man for upper iweaka grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by kimber6: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:
Jagaban has landed

The only people that will cry are your parents over the birth of a fool
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Starboytwo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
The main man

Idamu obidients
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by 7arrows: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Adjovi:
How some people still support this man is just beyond me.... Before some idiots will tag me as an Igbo or ipob, I'm a yoruba boy and tinubu is not what Nigeria needs right now. He's too old. Nawa o they must give tinubu chewinggum marking so that he won't fall grin grin grin grin grin wahala dey grin grin

Gbogbo eyin ti ee Fe ki ilu yi lo si waju, lagbara oloun ee ni jere lagbara oloun

Anytime he goes off his scripts he messes up. I'm a yoruba too and Tinubu is not who we need as NIGERIAS president.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by seguntijan(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Asiwaju Is Working Again Like He Is The Underdog.

When Akeredolu was asked about the 2023 presidential race, he said that they await the return of the Capo de Tutti.

Fashola also said that we should wait for him to speak.

Then on January 10, 2022, Tinubu went to the presidential villa and informed the president of his intention to run. ‘I have the capacity, the competence to rule’. You can’t forget that.

That made him the first in his party to formally make his interest known.

And immediately after that, he started a broad based national consultations, the kind that we have never seen before in a party’s presidential primary.

Tinubu did not sleep!

He was the most popular man in the party after the president who isn’t running yet he worked like he’s the least known.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu left no stone unturned in his elaborate nationwide consultations right from that January 10.

While others were dragging to declare, Tinubu was already on the field working and working very hard. Before they could finally declare, Asiwaju already had over 50% of the delegates either adhoc or statutory on his side.

He was not waiting to be imposed.

That was never in his plan.

Some ministers did not want to resign even after declaring which was against the new Electoral Law until the president held a meeting with them and asked those who were interested in running to resign. And even after that meeting, it was only Nwajuiba that resigned almost immediately. Others wanted to eat their cake and still have it. Chris Ngige in particular became a joke.

Amaechi also wanted to run but he was not open enough. He said that he wanted to hold a thanksgiving service at Adokie Ameisemaka stadium only to turn the thanksgiving to his presidential declaration. And for the second time, I was disappointed in him. I was disappointed because I did not understand why he was not truthful enough to call it his presidential contest declaration in the first instance. I received many calls on Oshiomole attending the declaration but my reply to the callers was that Amaechi invited him for a thanksgiving and Oshiomole honoured the invitation so if he changed it to a declaration, he was only deceiving himself.

The declaration by Ahmad Lawan was an afterthought. He had earlier told Tinubu that there was no need for him to come and inform them at the National Assembly that he was running because he already had their full support.

The vice president wanted to run but he was not bold enough to throw in the hat. He called his supporters sponsored speculators for promoting his ambition. He said that it’s all rumours but he later declared one night after we’d all gone to bed.

As all these and many more were going on, Tinubu had gotten more converts to his side.

And we saw how his hardwork paid off.

The same scenario is playing out going to the general election.

He won his party’s ticket in June and immediately he got it, he started consultations for the general election too. He has only taken 10 days off in London since then.

His party drew a campaign timetable which they have been following and any time that there’s a review, it is announced.

Tinubu has met with the business community that had in attendance Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Herbert Wigwe etc.

He went to Minna to meet with representatives on Nigerian farmers.

He also met with the solid mineral community and miners and investors in Lafia.

He was at Owerri and had a town hall meeting with leaders of private sector and organized trade associations.

He has also met with the Christian Association of Nigeria in Abuja.

Between Dec 4 and 12, he will be abroad for international engagements.

On Dec 2, he is billed to meet with the organised private sector in Lagos and on Dec 21, he would have a meeting with the creative art practitioners.

I did not list the Kaduna town hall meeting with Arewa leaders because he did not arrange it, he was an invitee like other candidates. So there was no oversight.

Who has Atiku, his major challenger met?

A man who sows cassava will not reap agbado.

There is a reward for diligence.

There is a reward for good and proper planning and execution.

There is a reward for meaningful consultations.

There is a reward when the most favoured still works like he is the underdog.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Igboslayer: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
We no get choice, na Tinubu we go support
Wetin we go do...Since Igbos go present Gringory...Uptil today, Igbo no know say na yeye genuflecting weakling dem dey support. Person wey get woman voice, ordinary Dino dey give am head ache.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by kimber6: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Pandora Obituary is going nowhere we'll do everything possible to rig the GCE certificate f00L out of the ballot come 2023. gringrin grin grin Pandora Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

Everybody can see how hard you’re trying to make a sarcastic statement over our president
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by 7arrows: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This one think say he is contesting for Lagos president

Even the lagos he will not win.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Go ask the mad man for upper iweaka grin

thats what i did by asking you,,,thats great. so how will tinubu move nigeria forward as president?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Agent17th: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:
Jagaban has landed

Good or bad, WE all are gonna feel it. Keep shouting Tinubu
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Sampi4me(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
We no get choice, na Tinubu we go support
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ODE

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by madapcmod: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Even though today is Saturday

Even though they tyrantly shut shops and forced traders to attend

Even though this is the state Baba blubla hulaboo babablu lubablo ruled.....

The place looks scanty with an uninterested dots of paid urchins.

Shameful outing I must say

This is a hand writing that Baba dementia Emilokan is rejected in Lagos

1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
seguntijan:
Asiwaju Is Working Again Like He Is The Underdog.

When Akeredolu was asked about the 2023 presidential race, he said that they await the return of the Capo de Tutti.

Fashola also said that we should wait for him to speak.

Then on January 10, 2022, Tinubu went to the presidential villa and informed the president of his intention to run. ‘I have the capacity, the competence to rule’. You can’t forget that.

That made him the first in his party to formally make his interest known.

And immediately after that, he started a broad based national consultations, the kind that we have never seen before in a party’s presidential primary.

Tinubu did not sleep!

He was the most popular man in the party after the president who isn’t running yet he worked like he’s the least known.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu left no stone unturned in his elaborate nationwide consultations right from that January 10.

While others were dragging to declare, Tinubu was already on the field working and working very hard. Before they could finally declare, Asiwaju already had over 50% of the delegates either adhoc or statutory on his side.

He was not waiting to be imposed.

That was never in his plan.

Some ministers did not want to resign even after declaring which was against the new Electoral Law until the president held a meeting with them and asked those who were interested in running to resign. And even after that meeting, it was only Nwajuiba that resigned almost immediately. Others wanted to eat their cake and still have it. Chris Ngige in particular became a joke.

Amaechi also wanted to run but he was not open enough. He said that he wanted to hold a thanksgiving service at Adokie Ameisemaka stadium only to turn the thanksgiving to his presidential declaration. And for the second time, I was disappointed in him. I was disappointed because I did not understand why he was not truthful enough to call it his presidential contest declaration in the first instance. I received many calls on Oshiomole attending the declaration but my reply to the callers was that Amaechi invited him for a thanksgiving and Oshiomole honoured the invitation so if he changed it to a declaration, he was only deceiving himself.

The declaration by Ahmad Lawan was an afterthought. He had earlier told Tinubu that there was no need for him to come and inform them at the National Assembly that he was running because he already had their full support.

The vice president wanted to run but he was not bold enough to throw in the hat. He called his supporters sponsored speculators for promoting his ambition. He said that it’s all rumours but he later declared one night after we’d all gone to bed.

As all these and many more were going on, Tinubu had gotten more converts to his side.

And we saw how his hardwork paid off.

The same scenario is playing out going to the general election.

He won his party’s ticket in June and immediately he got it, he started consultations for the general election too. He has only taken 10 days off in London since then.

His party drew a campaign timetable which they have been following and any time that there’s a review, it is announced.

Tinubu has met with the business community that had in attendance Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Herbert Wigwe etc.

He went to Minna to meet with representatives on Nigerian farmers.

He also met with the solid mineral community and miners and investors in Lafia.

He was at Owerri and had a town hall meeting with leaders of private sector and organized trade associations.

He has also met with the Christian Association of Nigeria in Abuja.

Between Dec 4 and 12, he will be abroad for international engagements.

On Dec 2, he is billed to meet with the organised private sector in Lagos and on Dec 21, he would have a meeting with the creative art practitioners.

I did not list the Kaduna town hall meeting with Arewa leaders because he did not arrange it, he was an invitee like other candidates. So there was no oversight.

Who has Atiku, his major challenger met?

A man who sows cassava will not reap agbado.

There is a reward for diligence.

There is a reward for good and proper planning and execution.

There is a reward for meaningful consultations.

There is a reward when the most favoured still works like he is the underdog.

how will the above move nigeria forward?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Dapson73(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They had to force market men and women to close shop and be at Tinubu campaign ground or lose there shops

Madness!!

Wailer. As e dey pain them, e go de sweet us.

IPOB has for several months declared sit at home for the criminal called Nnamdi Kanu. A man who has destroyed his region by killing the same people he claimed his fighting for.

So, even if your assertion is true, Asiwaju sincerely deserves it. The architecture of modern Lagos. A progressive leader per excellence deserves more than a day support from all progressive Lagosians regardless of region, or religion.

God bless Asiwaju.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Doracity82:
It is a pity that you won't witness the inauguration of Peter Obi. Try to buy original sniper so that the pains won't take long.

Sniper kee u there

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by MorningStar233: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
And people are still supporting APC even after what we have bn passing through...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by forenzy: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Just an advice. I also support Tinubu but it isn't right using your company name (freestuffng)to support a politician online. You should have created another Monika. It might discourage non supporter from doing business with you.
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju lokan!!
Eshin to shiwaju ni o gba ife. Lagos is 101% BATified.

Thank you Lagos Eko Ile for your steadfast love and loyalty, standing by our own , our Asiwaju , our own City Boy and protecting him from the vile unpatriotic elements, ipob terrorists, arsonists of Lagos city,political vultures, untrained children of hate and cannibals trading in politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and tribal/political bigotry.

Igbega Ilu Eko ati orile ede wa Nigeria, ajumose gbogbowa ni.

On Presidential election day , please come out en masse and massively like this again and use your PVC to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Asiwaju lokan!Eko lokan!!Awalokan!!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by samuelson06(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:
Jagaban has landed

One day one trouble. Let's wait for the nnonsense he'll say today.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Traplord09: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:
All road leads to Teslimi Balogun stadium....

Where are those ObiDENSE who say they will win Lagos state

You better accept Jagaban or enter the Lagoon

Well some southwest we keep running backward.... .
Miss calculated by tinubu thugs
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by aiye1988: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Is this not madness? I can't be full grown man and be this foolish to vote APC or PDP...Suffer and bad governance no dey tire ina?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by 7arrows: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

thats great. so how will tinubu move nnigeria forward as president?

By increasing taxes on the citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna / Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.