Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) (42491 Views)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / Man Jailed For 12 Years For Raping 5 & 7-year Old Kids In Calabar / Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Oceanjagaban: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Him just waste him calling, something wey him for dey go audition for horror movie,him no need costume to act horror film,only the face na dead

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Probz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Triple charges of:
Rape,
Murder
Homosexuality
and ugly looking physical appearance grin

Those three will do. Like I say he’s welcome to bang or be banged by consenting adults of either binary gender if that’s what he wants.

And no. I’m not even woke like that. I just dislike homophobia.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Probz(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
etrouble:

Pele, Igbo Christian

Half of Igbos are Catholic and Catholics are barely, barely Christian (it does have to be said). Only the middle-belt ones and half Catholic/half-Pentecostal/celestial Igbo ones stand any real chance of being owt like born-again. The rest are just wishy-washy nominal Christians. They’re not about God like that. They’re Christians by name only.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by balarabe01(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
1 eyed Hoemoe.... shocked
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Probz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
MorningSir:
All homosexuals should be stoned to d£@th!!!

I’m quite uninterested in people’s sexuality (which is probably a good thing because it shows that I’m capable of just minding my own business and getting on with my own) but I’m just going to entertain some people on this thread.

What on Earth could your beef possibly be with a consenting adult who chooses to have sex. with another one? Why would that matter so much to you?
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by BloomingDale(f): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
KosiGee:

You omitted something up there….pls correct yourself….Yoru..

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Probz(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Revolva:
You see its not necessary for one to look sissy or effeminate to be gay

Look at dis one , you wont know he is into this shit

More gay men than not (you’ll realise this more in the Western world where being black, as-distinct from other races, is a bigger deal) are into road, rough-rough and down-low. The campies are a minority. A 6”6 guy is far more likely to be gay than a 5”7/8 guy and it’s the truth.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by bamitinn(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT
please is he flying. undecided grin cheesy

Ojiofor:
The guy looking like UFO
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Probz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Das1mama:
OKAY SIR! pls i NEED RED OIL or GROUNDNUT OIL.

I know someone who does wonderful palm oil but you’ll have to be able to get to Akwa Ibom.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by iyke2frankeze: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Descendants of a fallen demon at it again.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Uchedizzy(f): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
See his head like ojuju calabar
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Probz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Faposky95:
. ..greats came from the SW...like Awolowo...etc
But forgive my expression........
My disdain for anything Ogun State is at an all time high.

Profile bizarre cases across this country....
Those from there are numerously appalling to say the least

If that’s the case then you’d hate the U.K. Between Liverpool 7 and sodding Peckham 70% of Yorubas are Ijebu/Abeokuta people. Ogunites at one point seemed to be the only Yorubas who travelled. You don’t see as many Oyo and Ondo/Ekiti folk in England and it’s actually quite annoying. But that’s just to change the subject a little.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
doggedfighter:
This man looks like death.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Faposky95: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Probz:

If that’s the case then you’d hate the U.K. Between Liverpool 7 and sodding Peckham 70% of Yorubas are Ijebu/Abeokuta people. Ogunites at one point seemed to be the only Yorubas who travelled. You don’t see as many Oyo and Ondo/Ekiti folk in England and it’s actually quite annoying. But that’s just to change the subject a little.

My statement is relative though.
It ain't about where the individual may be from, but maybe the state of where he/she is from...
Something like that
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by rbjimoh: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Antyislam:
All this Yoruba Muslims self

Death to you, the devil. You are s devil.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by rbjimoh: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
SIKIRU AJIBOLA

I talk am say na my amala and ewedu people even before I open this thread. Why are my Afonja brothers like this. Abeg Boda Femi, give me one Jedi make I smoke. grin grin

Tinuboo gay urchins let loose

Gun short on your flat head, the imposter.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
someone should please mention that useless, foolish and demented clown called umbrateeth004 to come and see his kind. homosexuals are always frustrated SEX STARVED dimwits. may death visit umbrateeth004 and his demented kind, amen
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Ojiofor: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
bamitinn:
UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT
please is he flying. undecided grin cheesy

The Aliens are behind the ufos grin
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
EKWENSU.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by 5starMan: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
These are the kind of urchins rooting for old Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
rbjimoh:

Gun short on your flat head, the imposter.

It's 'gun shot' and not 'gun short', you chronic Afonja illiterate!!!

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by lukency(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
I suspect a mental issue
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
ebukajay184:
IGBERETV report

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClbPRW2NxrP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
T
These homos are always pathetic to look at
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
This one is obviously suffering from mental illness.
How could they have left him with a child??

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pierce the remaining eye n feed it to pitbulls. Pitbulls shld tear it's throat apart. It is not a human being.
Where the hell were the little boys parents not to know the little boys whereabouts.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Emola12(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
See as in Head be like my own here oloriburuku
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by E2000: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
I always knew that homo people have a mental disorder.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by omachimyk(m): 12:07am On Nov 27, 2022
ebukajay184:
IGBERETV report

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClbPRW2NxrP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Which one be "unlawful" carnal knowledge of a minor? Was there a law that supported it?
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by chichi0909: 12:15am On Nov 27, 2022

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Waywardson6: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Konji na bastard. Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says / Surulere Unrest: Lagos Police Declares Tajudeen Olanrewaju Bakare Wanted / Lady Battered, Escapes Robber Who Tried To Rape Her In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.