Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) (42485 Views)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / Man Jailed For 12 Years For Raping 5 & 7-year Old Kids In Calabar / Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Slmgirldippussy: 2:21am On Nov 27, 2022
ebukajay184:
IGBERETV report

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClbPRW2NxrP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

When I say kill homo una no gree
Now homo is killing people

Kill homo now

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by casppyjay: 3:39am On Nov 27, 2022
LORDLARGE:

Demented fellow
demented appears to be an accolade for diz kind of person cuz I’m gutted and lost for words to say
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by charleskl(m): 4:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Am sure nah BAT follower o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by JDGirl(f): 4:24am On Nov 27, 2022
Kase idem abied ibad ison
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:37am On Nov 27, 2022
brain54:
You go see human being for road think say them normal…

I wish person fit Dey identify all these kin nonsense people from appearance.
if you see a weird looking man like that on the road, and you still think he is normal then you really have to check yourself for abnormalities.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by villa9555: 5:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Dirty and stinky gay

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2022
arantess:
ogun state again

one-eyed, cone-headed demon

I think the devil himself lives in that state while his agents operate in the other states.
The evil that happens there is unprecedented, and it should be cordoned off, even if temporarily.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Richwallet: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2022

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Aguilar(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Sickling grin
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Calvary247(f): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2022
He looks like a ritualists..very disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Davytech(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2022
grin Na for owo da hustle Dem for curse am. Make Dem chuk Aloe Vera for him own.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Aboks(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sikiru

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by MDK777: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Stone Him To Death
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by karmaolu1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Chai, see innocent face wey dey idiot carry.
CC condem
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by pagorino(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
This type of people ought to be stone to death.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Umbrateeth04: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

When I say kill homo una no gree
Now homo is killing people

Kill homo now
we will start by killing you....idiot!!
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Umbrateeth04: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:
someone should please mention that useless, foolish and demented clown called umbrateeth004 to come and see his kind. homosexuals are always frustrated SEX STARVED dimwits. may death visit umbrateeth004 and his demented kind, amen
Hypertension, high blood pressure,incurable cancer,heart seizures, brain tumor and stroke will kill you very soon...autistic olodo son of a wretched pauper
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Hypertension, high blood pressure,incurable cancer,heart seizures, brain tumor and stroke will kill you very soon...autistic olodo son of a wretched pauper
woe unto you and your generation. what am i even saying? you dont have any generation because gays cannot produce offspring. what a sad way to cut off one's lineage...las las na still woman you go find to give you children. i know by now your over stretched leaking anus is going through the early stage of cancer. may cancer visit your leaking anus. may 10 hefty homosexuals rape you to death
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Umbrateeth04: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:

woe unto you and your generation. what am i even saying? you dont have any generation because gays cannot produce offspring. what a sad way to cut off one's lineage...las las na still woman you go find to give you children. i know by now your over stretched leaking anus is going through the early stage of cancer. may cancer visit your leaking anus. may 10 hefty homosexuals rape you to death
I will barb your emptyheaded rotten head with acidic vawulence.Thanks goodness, I have abundance of time to spare. grin grin

You are not fit to call yourself a man or a shim.you an ineffectual maggot who is in it's stage of utter decomposition and disintegration

Maggot...when you see straight girls and gay men taking up dick right into their anus you bow down and worship them cos its not easy grin

charlesdinho7 ur rotten stinking mama toto keee u there. I'm waiting for u. Don't hide ur head in the mud. Come and let me send u to hell thru ur passage gate to hell. Your deathbed is here..it's inevitable
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by UCHIHAmask: 12:35am On Nov 28, 2022
brain54:
You go see human being for road think say them normal…

I wish person fit Dey identify all these kin nonsense people from appearance.
Off course they can 60% be psychologically identified by appearance, including body language and composure pulls it to about 90%..Here I'm talking about mental instability.
Only God can judge the exact crime an unstable or stable person would commit.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Richwallet: 12:54am On Nov 28, 2022

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
ebukajay184:
IGBERETV report

ogun state again
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Richwallet: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Mrkindness: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
This Tinubu urchins self
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Richwallet: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
grin

Keep it going. Thunder fire on the peophile.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Richwallet: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Richwallet: 4:41am On Dec 02, 2022
Richwallet:
Why Do Vaccinated People Represent Most COVID-19 Deaths Right Now?
Cynthia Cox Follow @cynthiaccox on Twitter , Krutika Amin Follow @KrutikaAmin on Twitter , Jennifer Kates Follow @jenkatesdc on Twitter , and Josh Michaud Follow @joshmich on Twitter
Nov 30, 2022
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Print
The share of COVID-19 deaths among those who are vaccinated has risen. In fall 2021, about 3 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted. But by January 2022, as we showed in an analysis posted on the Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker, about 4 in 10 deaths were vaccinated or boosted. By April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted, and that’s remained true through at least August 2022 (the most recent month of data).

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Richwallet: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
AMERICA'S MOABITES AND AMMONITES

Around 896 BC, King Jehoshaphat of Judah was informed: “there cometh a great multitude against thee” (2 Chron. 20:2). The enemy, invading from outside Judah’s borders, represented a seemingly overwhelming force of fierce pagans: “the children of Moab, the children of Ammon, and with them other beside” (v. 1).

A “great multitude” has come against God-honoring, freedom-loving, patriotic Americans today; a seemingly overwhelming force numerically, that is also made up of “fierce pagans.’ But the enemies who threaten our country, unlike Judah’s, aren’t coming against us from outside our borders. It is home-grown pagans within our borders who are coming against us. Those who have illegally usurped governmental power have an ideology and agenda demands the murder of babies, the destruction of the traditional family and the Marxist transformation and de-Christianization of America.They have given a free hand to their ideological soul mates in the streets and every other "useful idiot" (to borrow a terms from Lenin) they can find to brutalize the public, burn cities down and create all the havoc they can. Our domestic enemies Are every bit as pagan and savage as the Moabites and Ammonites of Jehoshaphat’s day.

Here’s what Jehoshaphat did: first, he “proclaimed a fast” (v. 2); next, he prayed like this, “O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee”(v. 12). Then, the Lord threw the enemies of Judah into such a state of confusion that they fell upon one another and completely destroyed themselves (vv. 20-13). Christians need to pray that our “Moabites” and “Ammonites” and those who are “with them,” will come to a place of “repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ” (Acts 20:21) or that they will be put to such confusion that all of their power and influence, will be destroyed.

Americans don’t deserve deliverance from our Moabites and Ammonites. America’s Christians, generally speaking, don’t deserve, and therefore can't expect, to have their prayers answered because of their worldliness and disobedience. But God has promised, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land” (2 Chron. 7:14).

A. W. Pink wrote, “Nothing honors Him [God] more than the unquestioning confidence of our hearts when everything outwardly seems thoroughly against us.” The "unquestioning confidence of our hearts" is dependent upon the integrity there is in our hearts, which is dependent upon our being willing to turn from any of our ways that we even suspect are not pleasing to God — “Then” only “Then” can we expect the divine intervention that we so desperately need to deliver us from the domestic Moabites and Ammonites who coming against us today. (Like and share this if you can, and subscribe to thatwemayknow.com).

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

—John 8:32

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Suunnn(f): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
ebukajay184:
IGBERETV report

Was this created by God or Man himself?

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Richwallet: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says / Surulere Unrest: Lagos Police Declares Tajudeen Olanrewaju Bakare Wanted / Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.