Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu (32297 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by historic: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Check the names of the people complaining it is the same people supporting Tinubu... Why una dey drink paracetamol for obidients Dem headache.. when we say we no dey give shishi we mean to cajole anybody to vote for obi..the money being donated is for logistics and other necessary things and not for bribing electorates like APC is planning on doing

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by CSTRR: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
OGwales:
According to my obidogs, DEM NO DEY GIVE SHISHI but Una dey collect grin

See format
Barawo banza

Person wey go help you no go scam you. Beware, be careful and don't fall their victim.
No be today yansh face back.
Concept of election donation is alien to you.

And na people like you dey vote pass.

Voting nonsense into govt.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Nigerians are indeed tired. They're even donating their widow's might in a desperate attempt to change the country for the better.
10 million can't even fund LG chairman elections let alone Senate... After the donation na fourth labour go take next year...

2 Likes

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by 1972xy: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Campaign no be moimoin. Nna go soon sell Nna house.
The game is not meant for children like Obi.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by FashionCookie(f): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
hopexter:

Just imagine, him no wan touch the money him thief keep for Panama. A former governor with stolen billions exploiting and extorting his poor fans all because of election, total wickedness. Na him fans wey be mugus you go blame na grin grin
The thing get as e be. Jokes apart, I can't try it.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by CSTRR: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Neddstark:

Same way MNK became rich telling people to support IPOB. Where do you think the Fendi came from?
On the election day, go to polling unit and keep talking this nonsense.

That's the only way to show you are passionate about Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by OGwales(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
CSTRR:

Concept of election donation is alien to you.

And na people like you dey vote pass.

Voting nonsense into govt.

Weytin una need money for To buy bread or votes
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by daylaysongs: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Domipraiz:
Am giving out 150k tomorrow in support of Peter Obi. The only man that can bring back the lost glory.
My children children must not suffer
we are looking forward for the giveaway sir,how can i benefit from this?OBIdently waiting.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by CSTRR: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
FashionCookie:

You can't try it like your mates are doing in Europe, US and America, but you would gladly vote for those that would use your commonwealth to run campaign.

Make tinubu or atiku enter fess. You go know the meaning of election investment.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Ogurube: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Don’t be a dumbass urch. “ We no dey give shishi “ means no bribery to win. a
OGwales:
According to my obidogs, DEM NO DEY GIVE SHISHI but Una dey collect grin

See format
Barawo banza

Person wey go help you no go scam you. Beware, be careful and don't fall their victim.
No be today yansh face back.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by hopexter(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
FashionCookie:

Why you go try am when you no be zombie, for this hard economy you come dey donate give person wey get mansions for Victoria Island and GRA.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Moh247: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
1929ni:
is that why you raped your nephew
.. rule 19 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by CSTRR: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
After 2023 elections and obi does not win, I am done with hoping for a better Nigeria.

Na sit down look I go just follow una dey.

No matter how Nigeria degrade reach, I go follow una manage am like that, pending when I Japa.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by OGwales(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ogurube:
Don’t be a dumbass urch. “ We no dey give shishi “ means no bribery to win. a

Weytin una wan use the collected money do Buy pepper or buy votes :
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by johnfem321: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Igbo business men donated 1billion to Tinubu campaign. I think Igbo men put money where their mouth is.. seems rich Igbo men know what poor Igbo men don’t know.. may we not labour in vain.. it’s easier for camel to pass through a needle than Peter obi to become president of Nigeria.. all this full time activist knows what’s up and Peter obi himself knows.. they will just use some people money to buy. We car and drink beer lol.. even Peter obi his not even investing his own money on his dream.. he is using the gullible follower money on predicate jet with him and his wife..May we not labour in Vain..

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by FashionCookie(f): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
CSTRR:

You can't try it like your mates are doing in Europe, US and America, but you would gladly vote for those that would use your commonwealth to run campaign.

Make tinubu or atiku enter fess. You go know the meaning of election investment.
For this Nigeria wey we dey? Using an average Nigerian politician to compare with the ones in the western world? Bros, "I don't want to do like my mates in abroad." Thank you fiirst...
I'll pass. No be me person go open office for e head.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by CSTRR: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
OGwales:

Weytin una need money for To buy bread or votes
I guess campaign merchandise, billboards and billboard space rentage is a joke to you.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
I so much love this girl and I pray that she will never one day regret anything. She love this country so much
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by FashionCookie(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
hopexter:

Why you go try am when you no be zombie, for this hard economy you come dey donate give person wey get mansions for Victoria Island and GRA.
Shuuu...I dey find who go donate give me like this. If I know any politician one on one, I for don go disturb am for capital 4 business.
God abeg o. See rough play.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by CSTRR: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
FashionCookie:

For this Nigeria wey we dey? Using an average Nigerian politician to compare with the ones in the western world? Bros, "I don't want to do like my mates in abroad." Thank you fiirst...
I'll pass. No be me person go open office for e head.
A politician campaigning on his personal integrity is asking you to donate to make him president and hence own your president, but you dey claim say you too get sense.

Don't worry, Na looters go govern your children.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by OGwales(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
CSTRR:

I guess campaign merchandise, billboards and billboard space rentage is a joke to you.

So Obi himself doesn't believe in his dream to invest invite in it, na people money him wan use do TRY YOUR LUCK

e clear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by CSTRR: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
OGwales:

So Obi himself doesn't believe in his dream to invest invite in it, na people money him wan use do TRY YOUR LUCK

e clear grin grin grin
So after investing in it and he wins, what next?

He should loot back all his investment?

Did they tell you that the presidency is a business that generates profits?
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by OGwales(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
CSTRR:

A politician campaigning on his personal integrity is asking you to donate to make him president and hence own your president, but you dey claim say you too get sense.

So Obi himself doesn't believe in his dream to invest in it, na people money him wan use do TRY YOUR LUCK

e clear grin grin grin
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by CSTRR: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
A lot of Nigerians are very stupid.

No wonder, the collective IQ is less than a mental asylum in America.

Such childish thought process.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by FashionCookie(f): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
CSTRR:

Make them govern. Go and donate your savings to them. Integrity twist their neck dia.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by OGwales(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
CSTRR:

So after investing in it and he wins, what next?

He should loot back all his investment?

Did they tell you that the presidency is a business that generates profits?

No presidency is to run at lost, that is how they do it all over the world, including developmed nations.

Ode

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by CSTRR: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
FashionCookie:

Make them govern. Go and donate your savings to them. Integrity twist their neck dia.
Yes, sit down and complain and let crooks govern you.

The western world will help you poach the last remaining intelligent humans left in your country as conditions worsen.

The University of Ibadan says it has lost over 600 health practioners to the UK alone.
That hospital has the highest case load in the country, with very few doctors left to attend to them.

Keep your money well well. You go need am.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by benitwater(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Keep raising ,
Na there una go sleep �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings / Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote / Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.