Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

7 Types Of Giving In The Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Types Of Giving In The Church (15651 Views)

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 7 Types Of Giving In The Church by rolinox(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
I totally get where you're coming from. It's important to give to God out of love and gratitude, not out of obligation or pressure from the church. I think church should be about kindness and love, and sometimes giving to charities can be a great way to show that kindness and love to the world. Thanks for starting this thread and bringing up this important topic. I recently discovered a website called firstchurchlove.com that talks about ways to show love to your church community and beyond, including through charitable giving. Check it out if you're interested!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? / Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know / The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.